What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Skip Bayless, its he really this much of a tool? (3 Viewers)

Doug Gottlieb was calling Manziel an alcoholic on his radio show yesterday. So did Gottlieb steal the idea from Bayless, or did Bayless steal the idea from Gottlieb?

ESPN has one less tool in the belt

ESPN provocateur-in-chief and First Take co-host Skip Bayless is leaving ESPN, according to a statement released today by the company:

Skip Bayless has decided to leave ESPN when his contract expires at the end of August. His final appearance on First Take will be the day after the NBA Finals conclude. We want to thank Skip for his many contributions to ESPN. His hard work and talent have benefited ESPN for 12 years.

According to an industry source, Bayless is expected to join Fox Sports. New Fox Sports head honcho Jamie Horowitz—who worked with Bayless at First Takewhile at ESPN and is generally credited/blamed for the network’s embarrassing “Embrace Debate” era—has been clear about his desire to remake Fox Sports as a sort of giant crypto-racist shout show, and Bayless is the biggest name in that game. “Yes, we’re interested in all the superstars,” Horowitz told Sporting Newslast month. “Of course, I’m interested in Skip.”

Hopefully it will be easier to avoid this ###-clown now....had to change the channel almost immediately when he was on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never watch First Take or any show like it, but on the rare occasion I see Bayless, he just makes me mad.

The things he says don't make me mad, but the fact that he makes so much money to say them kinda does. The fact that this D-Bag is turning down $4 Million dollars to Deliver HOT TAKES for a living is pretty sad.

Saw he's getting paid between $5-6M/year to go to FOX. You could pay me a 1/3rd of that and I could come up with just as crazy things to say. Why is he so popular?

The 4 Horsemen of Hot Take ### Clownery is being assembled at Fox.

Cowherd

Whitlock

Bayless. 

End times my friend, end times. 
I'm cool with this.  Putting all the idiots on a channel I can' even find when I am looking for it is fine with me.  May as well be moving to BET.  

Users who are viewing this thread