What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Captain's Quorum Survivor League (1 Viewer)

10.06 Buffalo Bills Defense / Special Teams

Week 9 may cause me issues, but I think the Bills D/ST is almost as good as the Ravens, maybe better in '05 from a FF perspective due to their stellar Special Teams.

Of course, this is also a homer pick, so WTF do I know!

PM'd Blue Peep

Last edited by a moderator:
crowded in here1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: Bri

10.12 Justin McCareins WR NY JetsHow's that toe, Laveranues?Will pm my next one to the Capn, since I am a west coaster and won't be one until about 10:30 east coast time. Will also pm Valence with a reminder of his previous pick to make up.

Sorry guys. My date tonight went uh.. better then expected.8.13 Michael Jenkins WR ATL10.13 Michael Williams WR DET

Looks like a slower day which is Fine by me.. I'll be out at a meeting from 10:30 to 12:30... So I'll PM some picks and be ready to roll in the afternoon.

just woke, came here asap, need a few.Had a list of players for this pick next to my computer, no clue where it is

11.09 WR Antonio Bryant - Cleveland

Maybe I'm missing something, but Bryant has big play potential, and played well after the trade to Cleveland last year. Andre Davis is the guy who might leave Cleveland, and if that happens Bryant could be a solid WR3 type. Heck, I think he's got WR3 potential even if Davis stays.

In any case, despite the bye conflict, I think he's a solid value play here.

PM'd dpeease and ACP

11.10 QB Eli Manning - New York Giants

ACP should be picking very shortly.

11-13 Brandon Jacobs, RB, NYG

Team Rosters are updated on page 2 of the rules/rosters/commentary thread

PS - I think rad is on his way to work

12.06 New England Patriots D/ST

Trying something different here... 2 top notch D's... hurts my opponents a tad (though not as much as a 16 teamer), and in this format pretty much ensures me consist top points from D each week.

12.13 Najeh Davenportsent a 13.02 list to Hook. have to leave for a couple hours.

Users who are viewing this thread