What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys Staff League (1 Viewer)

if i had to rank the top teams: (note: this is very tough for me to do, all the teams are great)#1- Shick - Its a little more of a risky team beause of the injury bug that could plague Vick or Holmes but Shick really comes to bat with his recievers. A.Johnson (80 -plus cathces), Hines Ward (90 catches) and then Steve Smith who should catch atleast 70 balls with 8 or 9 td's. If Vick and Holmes explode which i believe they will Shick should do well.#2- Rudnicki - D.Davis can catch the ball which is huge in this league, Owens if healthy and with McNabb by his side should dominate again. Grossman to Muhammed might work well this year. Add that with a #3 Moulds at WR and Gates and you have a great team. Only problem is the lack of a 3rd running back. Ronnie Brown, Chester Taylor and Perry may not get much playing time. #3 - Henderson - McNabb should be a top 3 qb again and Horn, Chambers and Bruce with score with consistency. If one falls Mason and Patten are terrific back ups. Ohh yea, Portis and Jamal Lewis are a tough one, two PUNCH! #4 - Wood - Anytime a back has a chance to catch 50 plus balls it can only mean your getting your value out of your 4rth overall. C.Johnson is a top 3 WR and Lamont Jordan should be able to carry the heavy workload in Oak. Chad, Duce and Matt H. i drafted in my family league, lets get em wood!Good Draft, Good Luck!

Here's one way I like to look at drafts:1. The priority/order people use to draft players by position, and 2. The number of roster spots guys like to dedicate to certain positions.Will Grant - RB RB RB WR TE QB RB WR WR RB WR QB DT PK QB WR WR RB WR PK 3 QB, 6 RB, 7 WR, 1 TE 2 PK 1 DTRon White - RB WR RB WR RB WR QB QB RB TE DT WR RB PK WR TE RB DT PK WR 2 QB, 6 RB, 6 WR, 2 TE, 2 PK, 2 DT Cathy Fazio - RB RB WR WR RB QB TE WR RB QB WR DT WR RB PK WR TE WR DT PK 2 QB, 5 RB, 7 WR, 2 TE, 2 PK, 2 DTJason Wood - RB RB WR WR RB QB RB WR TE WR QB DT WR QB RB TE PK RB DT WR 3 QB, 6 RB, 6 WR, 2 TE, 1 PK, 2 DTDave Shick - RB RB WR WR WR TE QB RB RB QB DT WR WR RB QB PK DT WR PK TE 3 QB, 5 RB, 6 WR, 2 TE, 2 PK, 2 DTChris Smith - RB QB RB WR WR TE RB WR DT WR RB RB QB PK DT WR TE RB WR RB 2 QB, 7 RB, 6 WR, 2 TE, 1 PK, 2 DTAaron Rudnicki - RB RB WR TE RB WR WR QB WR QB DT RB WR TE PK RB WR WR TE QB 3 QB, 5 RB, 7 WR, 3 TE, 1 PK, 1 DTClayton Gray - RB RB RB WR TE WR WR RB QB WR QB QB WR DT WR WR TE PK RB WR 3 QB, 5 RB, 8 WR, 2 TE, 1 PK, 1 DTBruce Henderson - RB RB WR QB WR WR WR WR TE RB DT PK RB TE RB QB RB WR RB WR 2 QB, 7 RB, 7 WR, 2 TE, 1 PK, 1 DTShawn Culcasi - RB RB QB WR RB WR WR QB WR WR RB TE TE DT PK WR RB RB DT WR 2 QB, 6 RB, 7 WR, 2 TE, 1 PK, 2 DTKeith Overton - RB RB TE RB WR QB WR RB WR WR RB TE PK QB DT WR WR QB WR DT 3 QB, 5 RB, 7 WR, 2TE, 1 PK, 2 DTDavid Dodds - RB WR RB WR RB QB WR QB WR WR TE PK DT WR RB RB WR WR TE WR 2 QB, 5 RB, 9 WR, 2 TE, 1 PK, 1 DTChris Smith and Bruce Henderson loading up on RBs (7), Clayton Gray and Dodds loading up on WR (8 and 9, respectively), etc. :football:

I'm picking out of the 12 hole this year. What do you guys think about Dodds' team?
Go RB RB your first two picks then go from there, depending on your scoring system and how your draft goes you should still be able to grab a decent #1 WR in your 3-4 pick and if it were me I'd grab another RB but the 3-4 pick can also depend a lot on what falls to you as far as value goes, I'm sure the 1-2 will be pretty predictable.

To everyone reading this thread... Vick that late in the draft is incredible value. That pick alone can carry a team. My goal in this draft was to go QB in round six or seven hoping to scoop Vick (he is on most of the other squads so far) and kudos to Shick! for landing him.My strategy going in was altered when Manning was available at 2.7. That blew my mind and I gladly scooped him up there for consistent week to week scoring.I am probably higher on Cadillac Williams (I believe he will be rookie of the year) and Santana Moss (fast, great attitude, clearly # 1 option and brilliant route runner = return to glory in 2005) but I was thrilled to land both...I went into the draft wanting Shockey or Crumpler and got one of them as well as a strong defensive pairing and got it.I believe rookie running backs Gore and Barber will get weekly fantasy points (Gore in at least a part time role but with big upside and Barber stepping into the 3rd down back role - Richie Anderson - HELLO - ).All in all I am thrilled with my roster and especially so when everybody drafting is prepared and knowledgable. It was a fun draft and in-season moves are going to be huge.My pick for best roster was Shick!. Love the Jones duo, his trio at receiver are strong and Vick was a steal. Nice job bro!

My question is........ Why draft now??? So much will change before the season starts. Where will T.O. go, injuries, etc???? Was this a practice draft? If this is the real FBG draft what is on the line? Bragging rights? $$$$$$$???? Inquiring minds need to know.

My question is........ Why draft now??? So much will change before the season starts. Where will T.O. go, injuries, etc???? Was this a practice draft? If this is the real FBG draft what is on the line? Bragging rights? $$$$$$$???? Inquiring minds need to know.
We draft now for the following reasons:1) Later in the month we'll all be swamped with other drafts, getting 28 staff to do three drafts is hard enough when it's early August, it would be impossible in a few weeks

2) We figure the draft results and commentary make for helpful reference points to the MB and subscribers.

Good stuff! Gutsy pick by Dodds taking Westbrook that early. I think it will pay off big in this pt per reception league. Without TO, Pinkston and possibly C-Buck Westbrook is going to be very busy in Philly. Plus he is playing for a contract. Like the pick.I think the worst pick of the first round was Corey Dillon. In a pt per reception league RBs like Westbrook, Martin, Ahman, maybe even JJ might have been the way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would he pick Koren - Even if he signs with another team isn't he suspended for one year by the NFL for another Strike?
Not sure about the suspension. Even if, aren't 20th rounds made for fun? :) I'll drop him for a backup kicker at some point. Unless, of course, he becomes the #1 receiver in Philly :thumbup:

Why would he pick Koren - Even if he signs with another team isn't he suspended for one year by the NFL for another Strike?
Not sure about the suspension. Even if, aren't 20th rounds made for fun? :) I'll drop him for a backup kicker at some point. Unless, of course, he becomes the #1 receiver in Philly :thumbup:
Second staff league was tonight. I took Stephen Davis in the 19th. That's what those picks are for. ;)

Second staff league was tonight. I took Stephen Davis in the 19th. That's what those picks are for. ;)
I have to agree with both these guys. I gave cracKer a load of crap when he picked Robinson, but at that point in this sort of draft, there isn't anyone worthy of being called an impact player left. Guys with big potential and that have previously been studs become the norm in round 20. I took Bobby Engram way earlier than he had been going in most drafts because there wasn't anyone left that I was excited about. Seriously, and that was round 13.

2.10 -- 22 Cathy Fazio ---- Dunn, Warrick ATL RB2.12 -- 24 Will Grant ---- Bennett, Michael MIN RB3.02 -- 26 Ron White ---- Taylor, Fred JAC RB3.06 -- 30 Chris Smith ---- Williams, Carnell TBB RB
for REAL? :eek: I understand position runs, but this is a perfect example of getting caught in a run and letting other drafters dictate the draft to you. There are blue chip WRs still out there at this point. I don't get these reaches.

Everyone said my team sucked last year up until I won the thing. Looking over my draft, I wish I would have passed on Moss at 2.01 though. I was able to secure a lot of good receivers later and could have used someone like Julius Jones. I agree that I am weak at RB after my top 2, but with everybody reaching I think I secured a lot of nicely priced players.Just like the WCOFF, everyone will have $1,000 in waiver dollars so if the right RB situation presents itself, I can see making a huge play to get this "unknown" player.In this scoring system, Westbrook is a monster. People can hate that pick, but they would be wrong :yes:

3.06 -- 30 Chris Smith ---- Williams, Carnell TBB RB

for REAL? :eek:

I understand position runs, but this is a perfect example of getting caught in a run and letting other drafters dictate the draft to you.

There are blue chip WRs still out there at this point. I don't get these reaches.
For myself, having gone QB in round two, I knew I could go one of two ways. If a true blue chipper was available (Holt, Chad Johnson) I would have foregone Wiliams but other than those two, I felt I was better off taking the running back I am quite high on in Cadillac Williams who has done everything right thus far as a pro and has a great attitude and go receiver instead in round four.It worked out fine in my opinion as Darrell Jackson was sitting there and he'll get a ton of targets this season.

I went in with a plan and besides Manning in the 2nd was able to execute my plan. We will see down the road if it was successful.

Enumerating Odds Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted Green, Trent KCC QB - 5 6.07 Palmer, Carson CIN QB - 10 10.07 STEALBell, Tatum DEN RB - 9 3.04 OPPONENTS BETTER HOPE THIS DOESN'T HITDroughns, Reuben CLE RB - 4 12.07 GREAT LATE ROLL OF THE DICEJames, Edgerrin IND RB - 8 1.04 SOLIDRhodes, Dominic IND RB - 8 17.04 CHEAP PROTECTIONStaley, Duce PIT RB - 4 8.07 ???Thomas, Anthony DAL RB - 9 18.07 YAWN Williams, Carnell TBB RB - 7 4.07 A FULL ROUND LATER THEN THE EARLIER DRAFTBranch, Deion NEP WR - 7 9.04 TOP 15 WRColes, Laveranues NYJ WR - 8 7.04 TOP 20 WR IF HEALTHYLewis, Greg PHI WR - 6 16.07 ???McCareins, Justin NYJ WR - 8 14.07 IF COLES BOMBS, HUGE AT THIS SPOT Moss, Randy OAK WR - 5 2.07 STEALParker, Samie KCC WR - 5 19.04 NICE SLEEPERSmith, Steve CAR WR - 7 5.04 ANOTHER TOP 15, LIKELY TOP 10 WRMcMichael, Randy MIA TE - 4 11.04 STEALStevens, Jerramy SEA TE - 8 15.04 STEALVanderjagt, Mike IND PK - 8 13.04 BEST KICKERSeahawks, Seattle SEA Def - 8 20.07 THE ACHILLES HEELProbably too much talent to chose from each week.

In this scoring system, Westbrook is a monster. People can hate that pick, but they would be wrong :yes:
Westbrook scores in bunches and gets banged up alot. Moss' injuries were grrr last year

Chris Brown...nuff said

How come you didn't land someone more reliable in here?

Aaron, esp nice first 4 rounds. After that, (in hindsight)did you feel you jumped the gun at all?

Shick!,Andre before Owens?R. White,Why Harrison before Holt?C Smith,Why Gore before C Taylor?I'd pick Carlton as the fave. Seems like a pretty patient, well thought out draft for him

Aaron,

esp nice first 4 rounds. After that, (in hindsight)did you feel you jumped the gun at all?
not really.after the crazy RB run, getting Ronnie Brown at the 5.07 spot was great value. I think he'll be the starter in Miami all year and Ricky Williams will primarily be used as trade bait.

have some old guys in my WR group with Muhammad, Moulds, and Keyshawn but I think they'll all benefit from getting 1pt per reception and be the #1 WRs on their teams. Mike Williams as a WR5 in the 13th round also seemed like great value to me.

I waited longer than everybody but Clayton to draft a QB and still wound up with Brooks and Leftwich who I think could both have top-12 seasons.

I was pretty stoked to land the Bills as the 4th or 5th defense drafted.

Probably the hardest choice I had to make was with the #7 pick. Tiki Barber probably would have been the safer pick and K.Jones would have likely been my pick in a regular league, but I love the way DDavis finished 2004. If I had more time to think about it, I may have gone with Barber...but I had a gut feeling for Davis at the time and went with it.

Owens was a bit of a tough call as well given the news from yesterday. But, being able to draft him AFTER Andre Johnson was too hard to pass up. After today though, I'm a little more worried that could wind up being a wasted pick.

Had another tough choice in the 4th round as I wanted D.Jackson or A.Gates and they were both available. Decided to lock up Gates, so I hope he reports to camp soon as well.

I'm reasonably happy with my team. More than anything, this was a great preparation draft for the WCOFF.

Enumerating Odds Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted

Green, Trent KCC QB - 5 6.07

Palmer, Carson CIN QB - 10 10.07 STEAL

Bell, Tatum DEN RB - 9 3.04 OPPONENTS BETTER HOPE THIS DOESN'T HIT

Droughns, Reuben CLE RB - 4 12.07 GREAT LATE ROLL OF THE DICE

James, Edgerrin IND RB - 8 1.04 SOLID

Rhodes, Dominic IND RB - 8 17.04 CHEAP PROTECTION

Staley, Duce PIT RB - 4 8.07 ???

Thomas, Anthony DAL RB - 9 18.07 YAWN

Williams, Carnell TBB RB - 7 4.07 A FULL ROUND LATER THEN THE EARLIER DRAFT

Branch, Deion NEP WR - 7 9.04 TOP 15 WR

Coles, Laveranues NYJ WR - 8 7.04 TOP 20 WR IF HEALTHY

Lewis, Greg PHI WR - 6 16.07 ???

McCareins, Justin NYJ WR - 8 14.07 IF COLES BOMBS, HUGE AT THIS SPOT

Moss, Randy OAK WR - 5 2.07 STEAL

Parker, Samie KCC WR - 5 19.04 NICE SLEEPER

Smith, Steve CAR WR - 7 5.04 ANOTHER TOP 15, LIKELY TOP 10 WR

McMichael, Randy MIA TE - 4 11.04 STEAL

Stevens, Jerramy SEA TE - 8 15.04 STEAL

Vanderjagt, Mike IND PK - 8 13.04 BEST KICKER

Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def - 8 20.07 THE ACHILLES HEEL

Probably too much talent to chose from each week.
What, no love here BNB? :banned: Ollie Radakovitz (radballs) - Ollie Radakovitz Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted

Brooks, Aaron NOS QB - 10 12.08

McNabb, Donovan PHI QB - 6 4.08

Anderson, Mike DEN RB - 9 11.03

Dillon, Corey NEP RB - 7 2.08

Faulk, Marshall STL RB - 9 10.08

Gore, Frank SFO RB - 6 16.08

Holmes, Priest KCC RB - 5 1.03

Johnson, Larry KCC RB - 5 6.08

Morris, Maurice SEA RB - 8 18.08

Berrian, Bernard CHI WR - 4 19.03

Burleson, Nate MIN WR - 5 5.03

Driver, Donald GBP WR - 6 7.03

Galloway, Joey TBB WR - 7 14.08

Glenn, Terry DAL WR - 9 20.08

Johnson, Chad CIN WR - 10 3.03

Moulds, Eric BUF WR - 9 9.03

Clark, Dallas IND TE - 8 8.08

Pollard, Marcus DET TE - 3 17.03

Vinatieri, Adam NEP PK - 7 15.03

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def - 4 13.03

20 Total Players

Enumerating Odds Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted

Green, Trent KCC QB - 5 6.07

Palmer, Carson CIN QB - 10 10.07 STEAL

Bell, Tatum DEN RB - 9 3.04 OPPONENTS BETTER HOPE THIS DOESN'T HIT

Droughns, Reuben CLE RB - 4 12.07 GREAT LATE ROLL OF THE DICE

James, Edgerrin IND RB - 8 1.04 SOLID

Rhodes, Dominic IND RB - 8 17.04 CHEAP PROTECTION

Staley, Duce PIT RB - 4 8.07 ???

Thomas, Anthony DAL RB - 9 18.07 YAWN

Branch, Deion NEP WR - 7 9.04 TOP 15 WR

Coles, Laveranues NYJ WR - 8 7.04 TOP 20 WR IF HEALTHY

Lewis, Greg PHI WR - 6 16.07 ???

McCareins, Justin NYJ WR - 8 14.07  IF COLES BOMBS, HUGE AT THIS SPOT

Moss, Randy OAK WR - 5 2.07 STEAL

Parker, Samie KCC WR - 5 19.04 NICE SLEEPER

Smith, Steve CAR WR - 7 5.04 ANOTHER TOP 15, LIKELY TOP 10 WR

McMichael, Randy MIA TE - 4 11.04 STEAL

Stevens, Jerramy SEA TE - 8 15.04 STEAL

Vanderjagt, Mike IND PK - 8 13.04 BEST KICKER

Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def - 8 20.07 THE ACHILLES HEEL

Probably too much talent to chose from each week.
What, no love here BNB? :banned: Ollie Radakovitz (radballs) - Ollie Radakovitz Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted

Brooks, Aaron NOS QB - 10 12.08

McNabb, Donovan PHI QB - 6 4.08

Anderson, Mike DEN RB - 9 11.03

Dillon, Corey NEP RB - 7 2.08

Faulk, Marshall STL RB - 9 10.08

Gore, Frank SFO RB - 6 16.08

Holmes, Priest KCC RB - 5 1.03

Johnson, Larry KCC RB - 5 6.08

Morris, Maurice SEA RB - 8 18.08

Berrian, Bernard CHI WR - 4 19.03

Burleson, Nate MIN WR - 5 5.03

Driver, Donald GBP WR - 6 7.03

Galloway, Joey TBB WR - 7 14.08

Glenn, Terry DAL WR - 9 20.08

Johnson, Chad CIN WR - 10 3.03

Moulds, Eric BUF WR - 9 9.03

Clark, Dallas IND TE - 8 8.08

Pollard, Marcus DET TE - 3 17.03

Vinatieri, Adam NEP PK - 7 15.03

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def - 4 13.03

20 Total Players
Excellent job too...my man love for Smith and Branch blinded me to your superior work.Side note...I've noticed Smith and Branch creeping up Dodds chart. I wonder if my constant harassment ala Muhammad and Delhomme in 2004 is shifting the tide???

I took Moulds at 9.03 and the only other guy I considered who was available at that point was Deion Branch. I agree that some of the current rankings are a little out of whack. I know you love Steve Smith and I like him too. Put me down for someone who ranks him in between you and Dodds but closer to you. :banned: And here's to Fred selecting the 2004 EBF Invitational champion and runner up for the staff/MB league. :banned:

I took Moulds at 9.03 and the only other guy I considered who was available at that point was Deion Branch. I agree that some of the current rankings are a little out of whack. I know you love Steve Smith and I like him too. Put me down for someone who ranks him in between you and Dodds but closer to you. :banned:

And here's to Fred selecting the 2004 EBF Invitational champion and runner up for the staff/MB league. :banned:
Let me riddle you this because I'm really at a loss. How can both Bills WRs be ranked ahead of Branch when Branch has Brady v. Losman? Remember Branch's couple of games his rookie year that sent everyone to the wire for him and into their lineup. Fast forward to last year's playoffs when he was dominent and no one notices. What happen to all those mad skillz everyone saw his rookie year? Brady has found his go to guy.So, what am I missing here?

I took Moulds at 9.03 and the only other guy I considered who was available at that point was Deion Branch.  I agree that some of the current rankings are a little out of whack.  I know you love Steve Smith and I like him too.  Put me down for someone who ranks him in between you and Dodds but closer to you.  :banned:

And here's to Fred selecting the 2004 EBF Invitational champion and runner up for the staff/MB league.  :banned:
Let me riddle you this because I'm really at a loss. How can both Bills WRs be ranked ahead of Branch when Branch has Brady v. Losman? Remember Branch's couple of games his rookie year that sent everyone to the wire for him and into their lineup. Fast forward to last year's playoffs when he was dominent and no one notices. What happen to all those mad skillz everyone saw his rookie year? Brady has found his go to guy.So, what am I missing here?
Branch missed 7 games last year and 4 during his first 2 years. I think he's great over short stretches like the playoffs last year, but am just not sure he's durable enough to be a #1 target all year long.The Bills WRs certainly have some risk due to Losman, but I also think they are more talented than Branch and much better TD threats. The 1pt per reception in these leagues does give Branch a slight boost though, but not enough to overtake either, IMO.

I got Branch in the WSL very, very late. I stole him in that league but then he started having a great post season and his off season stock started going north. Branch's past injury history makes me a bit nervous. I think, that even though I like Evans, too many of his FP came from TDs last year and I still have a soft spot for a potential 1,200 yard, 9 TD receiver in Moulds as my WR4. I tend to attempt to avoid guys who got a lot of their respective FP from TDs in a prior year, especially, in 1 ppr leagues.

I got Branch in the WSL very, very late. I stole him in that league but then he started having a great post season and his off season stock started going north. Branch's past injury history makes me a bit nervous. I think, that even though I like Evans, too many of his FP came from TDs last year and I still have a soft spot for a potential 1,200 yard, 9 TD receiver in Moulds as my WR4. I tend to attempt to avoid guys who got a lot of their respective FP from TDs in a prior year, especially, in 1 ppr leagues.
PS-you should avoid Holmes at all costs. He gets too many TD's. Oh and Manning gets too many so avoid these guys. OK? ;)

Everyone said my team sucked last year up until I won the thing. Looking over my draft, I wish I would have passed on Moss at 2.01 though. I was able to secure a lot of good receivers later and could have used someone like Julius Jones. I agree that I am weak at RB after my top 2, but with everybody reaching I think I secured a lot of nicely priced players.

Just like the WCOFF, everyone will have $1,000 in waiver dollars so if the right RB situation presents itself, I can see making a huge play to get this "unknown" player.

In this scoring system, Westbrook is a monster. People can hate that pick, but they would be wrong :yes:
$500 dollars, just making sure there's no confusion after you bid $450 in Week 1 for Cedrick Wilson and then realize you don't have another $550 to bid on David Tyree in Week 2. ;)

Thomas Jones.. I didn't see his value THAT high.. I guess the Benson holdout is really making him jump up.. Anybody have news on the progress?? He makes a sure fire starter now that he still isn't in camp.. Benson went in round 1 in our 14 team keeper draft but round 3 still Jones on the board. I have to admit I am starting to like the value there. With the best available RB's left are Suggs and Staley..

Shick!,

Andre before Owens?
Hey Bri,I made the decision before the draft started that I wouldn't be the one that took a shot at Owens in the first three rounds. No chance. After yesterday's series of TV interviews I'm glad I stayed away.

Here are the guys I targeted and nailed where I wanted them:

A. Johnson

H. Ward

S. Smith

T. Heap

M. Vick

D. Stayley

Here are the ones I missed out on that I had also targeted:

D. McAllister

C. Buckhalter

J. Brown (Yeah, a kicker)

J. Stevens / B. Franks

If Bell gets the starting role, the rest are playing for runner up. Who is this guy anyway?
Enumerating Odds is an anagram of "Doug Drinen's Team." Yes, I am an incredible dork.About the Bell pick. I hated --- absolutely hated --- having to make that pick at that time, but if I had it to do over again I'd make the same pick. Strange as this seems, there was a huge gap in value between players #23 and #24 on my board. My top 23 happened to be the first 23 drafted, so I was stuck moving to a lower tier. Why Bell? Here's why:

I like Bell better than any other RB on the board at the time. Others may understandably disagree, but at least you can understand the upside.

I was avoiding Owens.

I had a huge tier of WRs that I knew I would be around for my next pick, or even the one after that (Steve Smith, who I got two rounds later, was in that tier).

The league parameters combine to shrink QB value in general down to almost nothing. I probably would have taken McNabb in that slot if the draft would've been a week earlier (well, I guess I would've taken Owens, actually). I'm am not at all confident that Culpepper is going to outproduce the Bulger-Green-Vick group.

Gonzo might have been a good pick, but I decided to roll the dice.

EDIT TO ADD: in hindsight, had I known Caddy was going to be there at my next pick, I might have taken Andre Johnson or Gonzo instead of Bell. But I didn't want to bet on Caddy (or Bell) being around at 37.

I waited longer than everybody but Clayton to draft a QB
This was planned on my part. I have never been the last to take a QB (that a remember) and wanted to see how my team turned out. I'm pleased.

Remember that he was taken here in a 10-team league while the earler draft was a 12-team league.

Users who are viewing this thread