What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL - Rounds 13 and 14 (1 Viewer)

14.12 Drew Carter
Nice Grabhe has value is these leagues, probably some big games for him

But in Your typical 12 team H2H re-draft, it will be very hard to predict which game he blows up and which game he goes for a 0.
Yup...I like the idea of him in the slot with the safety cheating to cover Smith. People forget that had had first round talent and played both CB and WR at Ohio State.Moss

Wayne

Brown

Williams

Caldwell

Carter

This will be a very potent stable of WRs. All except Williams are deep threats and have a better then average QB chucking the rock to them.

14.12 Drew Carter
freakin Panthers homer! One more round was all I was asking!
Goods vibes this draft...really haven't been scooped on anyone I coveted and the runs fell just right for me. Sure beats the abortion of a spring draft I had two years ago.

Construx had Drew Carter as #2 on the predraft list he sent me for round 10...I was surprised he kept passing on him.

FWIW, I loved his value up until the Keyshawn signing. He looked awesome down the stretch last year, but I'm not sure there's enough balls to go around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Construx had Drew Carter as #2 on the predraft list he sent me for round 10...I was surprised he kept passing on him.

FWIW, I loved his value up until the Keyshawn signing. He looked awesome down the stretch this year, but I'm not sure there's enough balls to go around.
I actually think he has more "value" now. He went around WR40 in our winter league.

certainly he has value going this late...I considered him with each of my last few picks. What do you think his upside is now though? Is he definitely the WR3?

certainly he has value going this late...I considered him with each of my last few picks. What do you think his upside is now though? Is he definitely the WR3?
Keyshawn displaces Colbert. Carter is faster and can actually get separation. I'm thinking he'd be an ideal WR3 in the slot. I like his weekly upside in a best ball format. I can see the occasional stat line of 3-85-1...basically a 15-20 score posted about 4 times this year. Assuming Smith doesn't get hurt, you're looking at something like 35-560-4. If Smith gets hurt, look out, you now have the a guy assuming the position of the top fantasy WR for two years running. Even w/o injury, there's an outside chance of catching the next Housh or Stokley if he keeps progressing.

Keyshawn displaces Colbert. Carter is faster and can actually get separation. I'm thinking he'd be an ideal WR3 in the slot. I like his weekly upside in a best ball format. I can see the occasional stat line of 3-85-1...basically a 15-20 score posted about 4 times this year. Assuming Smith doesn't get hurt, you're looking at something like 35-560-4. If Smith gets hurt, look out, you now have the a guy assuming the position of the top fantasy WR for two years running. Even w/o injury, there's an outside chance of catching the next Housh or Stokley if he keeps progressing.
As a fellow homer, I'm not certain that Carter is the #3 any more than Colbert may be the #3. Both WRs are speculative at this point, although I have high hopes for both. In the end, I'm happy that we don't have to rely on either 1 as our #2.

FWIW, I loved his value up until the Keyshawn signing. He looked awesome down the stretch last year, but I'm not sure there's enough balls to go around.
I was playing that game where you think that recent news (ie. Keyshawn) would drive him 2 - 3 rounds lower than he went in the WSLs. So I was targeting him in the 15th. Glad I didn't get him in the 10th because that was too early. C'est la vie.

I was playing that game where you think that recent news (ie. Keyshawn) would drive him 2 - 3 rounds lower than he went in the WSLs. So I was targeting him in the 15th. Glad I didn't get him in the 10th because that was too early. C'est la vie.
Unfortunately this draft is littered with 4 Panther homers who are on top of things so guys like him won't slip. Now if we were talking about a team that no one cares about (like Buffalo), you'd see talent slipping.

Unfortunately this draft is littered with 4 Panther homers who are on top of things so guys like him won't slip. Now if we were talking about a team that no one cares about (like Buffalo), you'd see talent slipping.
In order for that to happen, you'd need talent in the first place :)

:hot: :Finger:Nall slipped.

:lmao:

ya worst part is we have to wait another 8 after twillights 2

im guessing hes on the road
He times out at 10:39AM - less than 10 minutes.I've emailed and PM'ed him.

Sorry guys. Out of town for work. 14.15 Kelly Holcomb, QB

You can go back to sleep now.

Sorry guys. Out of town for work. Kelly Holcomb, QB
You want to PM me a list for your next one. I'll be off for about a half hour but then I'm on all day after that.

You guys should get back to drafting - that way I wouldn't have to read posts about WCOFF from guys who have never played in it and obviously don't have a clue as to how to do it or the sack to come try it.

It gets more ridiculous when those posters argue with Radballs and TL who have had success in what is the largest and most successful FF tournament available today. (The NFFC is also very good - the twists being 15 team leagues instead of 12 and the 6 pt scoring for QB TDs). Yes there has to be a "rake" to have the tournaments put on - I have never seen any of the poker posters say they weren't going to compete in the WSOP because the house took a cut.

You guys should get back to drafting - that way I wouldn't have to read posts about WCOFF from guys who have never played in it and obviously don't have a clue as to how to do it or the sack to come try it.
So in order to "have a clue how to do it", you have to actually compete in it. :lmao:

It gets more ridiculous when those posters argue with Radballs and TL who have had success in what is the largest and most successful FF tournament available today. (The NFFC is also very good - the twists being 15 team leagues instead of 12 and the 6 pt scoring for QB TDs). Yes there has to be a "rake" to have the tournaments put on - I have never seen any of the poker posters say they weren't going to compete in the WSOP because the house took a cut.
Before you spout off on the WSOP - you might want to do the math.

Users who are viewing this thread