What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

I am here. I am about to cook up an egg concoction that will involve most things in my refrigerator. :popcorn:

I am here. I am about to cook up an egg concoction that will involve most things in my refrigerator. :popcorn:
More amazing than the time Michael Jackson come over to your house to use the bathroom. More amazing than the time you saved those old people from that nursing home fire, right? Yeah and I bet it was even more amazing than the time you ate your weight in Godfather's pizza, right?Okay, Brand. Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house to use the bathroom. He was about to. But his sister did!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I got a friend here complaining as usual about how no women are interested in him. I like the guy, but he makes Woz look like Hugh ####### Hefner (no offense, Woz). What the #### do I do?

springroll is gonna try to destroy my icred....accordin to his words...

No one knows who he is nor who I am so I'm good right??

Radio Free Homer.....sup??

Oh, and due to certain timeouts and possible lack of effort Mr Homer haw fewer posts than I. I'M THE DRUNKEST MAN IN THE FFA!! :)

:goodposting:

Dos that make me as bad as portis26 and the madden threads? :bag:

Been steadily abusing my body since about 1pm.

If someone would like to hit me in the head with a pitching wedge, I'd really appreciate it.

Oh, and HI STRYKPERKS!!!one!1!!

Summerfest is a week and a half long music festival just south of downtown Milwaukee that is the self-proclaimed the "Worlds Largest Music Festival." Not sure how accurate that is but for 11 days they draw over 100-150K people each day (depending on weather). There's well over 9 stages to go see just about any type of music from blues to rock to country to zydeco and then some...whatever your taste with big name acts like The BoDeans, Kansas, The Roots, Steve Miller Band, Crystal Method, 311 Doobie Borthers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, George Thorogood, Al Green, etc for free....and bigger acts like Tom Petty, Rascal Flatts, Alicia Keys, Tim McGraw, STP etc at the ampitheater for a premium. Not to mention local bands, regional bands, cover bands from noon to 9-ish pm each day

A bit of trivia, the late great George Carlin was arrested there for his "Seven Dirty Words" shtick and then it became world famous for going to the Supreme Court. There's even talk about erecting a statue on that spot to recognize its significance. I would almost say that if you haven't heard of Summerfest you have problems but I now realize how regional it is.....

At any rate both Chicago newspapers touted Summerfest as waaaaaay better than Taste of Chicago based on food, beer, prices, musical acts etc. (damn, now thats 4 things WI has better than IL....the Pack, the Brewers, people, and now Summefest) :cry:

Damn, I think my spelling and punctuation was pretty effing good in typing that after 1000 beers. :goodposting:

Been good and drunk twice today.

morning golf + empty stomach + 9 beers = smashed Homer.

Food + nap = regenrated Homer

Cookout + cornhole + good people + endless beers = smashed Homer x 2

And the fun thing is that I have to tee off in 4.5 hours...Jebus why the hell am I not in bed right now?

Summerfest is a week and a half long music festival just south of downtown Milwaukee that is the self-proclaimed the "Worlds Largest Music Festival." Not sure how accurate that is but for 11 days they draw over 100-150K people each day (depending on weather). There's well over 9 stages to go see just about any type of music from blues to rock to country to zydeco and then some...whatever your taste with big name acts like The BoDeans, Kansas, The Roots, Steve Miller Band, Crystal Method, 311 Doobie Borthers, Lynyrd Skynyrd, George Thorogood, Al Green, etc for free....and bigger acts like Tom Petty, Rascal Flatts, Alicia Keys, Tim McGraw, STP etc at the ampitheater for a premium. Not to mention local bands, regional bands, cover bands from noon to 9-ish pm each day

A bit of trivia, the late great George Carlin was arrested there for his "Seven Dirty Words" shtick and then it became world famous for going to the Supreme Court. There's even talk about erecting a statue on that spot to recognize its significance. I would almost say that if you haven't heard of Summerfest you have problems but I now realize how regional it is.....

At any rate both Chicago newspapers touted Summerfest as waaaaaay better than Taste of Chicago based on food, beer, prices, musical acts etc. (damn, now thats 4 things WI has better than IL....the Pack, the Brewers, people, and now Summefest) ;)

Damn, I think my spelling and punctuation was pretty effing good in typing that after 1000 beers. :hifive:
There should be some kind of award for this ####.Seriously...an Olympic medal for drunken manual dexterity needs to be in play. :banned:

Been drunk for 2 hours now.

Should be an interesting night if I venture out of the house. If I'm smart I'll stay right here.

I think we all know how this is gonna turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread