What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (6 Viewers)

Drinking Tanquaray and Club Soda. Almost polished off the entire 5th. Special thanks to the Dentist who pointed out that Club Soda should be used as a mixer instead of tonic. Great call.

Tonight.

Tonight I'm going to get drunk on homemade beer.

I got one of these for Christmas.

:tumbleweed:
I've had 6-7 pilsner glasses of this stuff and it is making my head hurt.I'm switching to whiskey.
I'm laying even money that this could end up in a trip to the hospital...
Holy ####. I don't think it was the subsequent 15 whiskeys I had after the beer but it felt like my stomach was going to explode this morning.I think there a yeast monster living in my bowels and it is really good at making gas.

Encyclopedia Brown said:
Bob...settle down
I think everytime I qualify for this thread I ask if you have ever been to Oconomowoc or Janesville.I qualify tonight, but I'm not going to ask.
And again, my sis and husband live in OcononononowocPM me if you wanna hammer down
#### it...if you wanna hammer down tell me here
I haven't been to Wisconsin in about eight years.I went to some conference that was held at Carthage College in Kenosha. It was cool. I was told that Kenosha is a resort town for rich people from Chicago and Milwaukee.
FixedCarthage is ok....for a boondocks type place

Hi kids. I'm drunk.Just thought I'd let you know. :bye:
I want to eat your liver like a steak!
How disturbing.And on that note, I think I'm gonna have to hit Taco Bell after this beer. :tinfoilhat:
No i havent been drinking all day. ive been drinking tonight and i see that ALL of you are enemies in disguise. I wont be fooled again.
Oh, and you should probably learn how to quote the correct post. HTH. :lmao:

Hi kids. I'm drunk.Just thought I'd let you know. :bye:
I want to eat your liver like a steak!
How disturbing.And on that note, I think I'm gonna have to hit Taco Bell after this beer. :banned:
No i havent been drinking all day. ive been drinking tonight and i see that ALL of you are enemies in disguise. I wont be fooled again.
Oh, and you should probably learn how to quote the correct post. HTH. :thumbup:
thats alcohol for you lol.

checking in. had some solid alt-biers and then ended with jameson and hot chocolate. Stilll early but Im an old man who likes to drink.

1 1/2 shots of mr mcgillicuttys. lame night. got 2 chicks numbers and neither is talking to me.
Whoa...slow down chief. You got a liver to think aboutPS You're not doing it right
You missed the part where I said it was a lame night. And i made one of the girls lol and am thinking of something witty to say to the other girl.
:no: I shouldn't be asking this but oh well...

How the Eff do you go to a party or bar and only have almost 2 shots? Especially on the lamest of nights. Thats when you should drink the most

stryker = case in point

1 1/2 shots of mr mcgillicuttys. lame night. got 2 chicks numbers and neither is talking to me.
Whoa...slow down chief. You got a liver to think aboutPS You're not doing it right
You missed the part where I said it was a lame night. And i made one of the girls lol and am thinking of something witty to say to the other girl.
:confused: I shouldn't be asking this but oh well...

How the Eff do you go to a party or bar and only have almost 2 shots? Especially on the lamest of nights. Thats when you should drink the most

stryker = case in point
It was just my friends hanging out with some big girls they picked up playing beer pong in a guy's apartment. The shot was just some guy saying here taste this.oh, and :excited: . I just spent the last hour going back and forth with this girl talking about all sorts of dirty stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread