What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody seen @Limp Ditka lately?  Hasn't been around since March.  Hoping everything is ok.
i could have the guys mixed up but I think he may have been suspended and not sure if he wants to come back here.

We have lost good posters in droves over the past few years. It’s really sad to me.

This place was the single best website on the entire inter webs and due to inconsistant moderation it has deteriorated to maybe 40% of what it used to be. Sooooo many smart, funny and intelligent posters are gone. 

I honestly wish we started our own or all mass migrated to another (SFW) board. I fear it’s too late now and even if we organized the now absent posters we lost are spread out to other boards or simply lost the desire to post on message boards any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
i could have the guys mixed up but I think he may have been suspended and not sure if he wants to come back here.

We have lost good posters in droves over the past few years. It’s really sad to me.

This place was the single best website on the entire inter webs and due to inconsistant moderation it has deteriorated to maybe 40% of what it used to be. Sooooo many smart, funny and intelligent posters are gone. 

I honestly wish we started our own or all mass migrated to another (SFW) board. I fear it’s too late now and even if we organized the now absent posters we lost are spread out to other boards or simply lost the desire to post on message boards any longer.
No chance another board would get off the ground as a "spinoff" and personally I don't see the need.  Moderating these boards has to be a PITA and not something that anyone would want to take on without really understanding what it takes.  The moderation IMO is fine, I think they sometimes cater to some posters who obviously detract from the boards, but you know what - that's what the ignore feature was created for.  I took the stance that many had and never put anyone on ignore.  I finally decided I would try it and never looked back.  Works great except for the really bad trolls who get a lot of replied in the PSF.  But I appreciate what Joe and Maurile and Rud do to keep this SFW.

No chance another board would get off the ground as a "spinoff" and personally I don't see the need.  Moderating these boards has to be a PITA and not something that anyone would want to take on without really understanding what it takes.  The moderation IMO is fine, I think they sometimes cater to some posters who obviously detract from the boards, but you know what - that's what the ignore feature was created for.  I took the stance that many had and never put anyone on ignore.  I finally decided I would try it and never looked back.  Works great except for the really bad trolls who get a lot of replied in the PSF.  But I appreciate what Joe and Maurile and Rud do to keep this SFW.
A messageboard with McGarnacle(s)>>>>>>>A messageboard without McGarnacle(s).

Last edited by a moderator:

Meh, we're old and fading away, and nobody young joins a message board.  It couldn't stay the same forever.

Stompin' Tom Connors was a solid FBG.

Stompin' Tom Connors was a solid FBG.
this is very true...

Yep, ol' Stompin' Tom...
Here I am with a tear in my eye at being thought of as someone who adds any value whatsoever! Appreciates it, boys, and right back at all of you.

My posting is mostly in SP during the season, and I've neglected to come back here in the off season if only to focus a little more on life and work once the season is over.

But having done that, life and work are still meaningless crap, so I will refocus efforts back here over off season. 

Obviously a little late here but @iamsmilin is alive and well.  Talk to her all the time.  Don't know what happened to @cocoagirl
There was another female that was posting a lot here...

:cracksopennotebook:

1. Red hair I believe.

2. From somewhere in the southwest (Arizona, maybe?)

3. Teacher maybe?

4. Name was something like red ruby...or ruby red...

She disappeared.

what? since when is it "over the line" for two fbg's to talk about gay sex on this board? sheesh.

is there anythng more wholesome than two fbg's talking about fictionalized gay sex? apparently, the mods would prefer it if this schtick was done tastefully out of public view. puritans!
:goodposting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread