What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to the guy that would end every post with..... :hot:
I'm right here :hot:
Nah, his name was chemzilla or something.
:lmao:Quite a legacy he left if you can't even remember his name.
His name was chemicalX
:lmao:
you know I'm right...hey baby how YOU doin'?
hello.

Where's Andy?

Missing: Andy Dufresne :goodposting: Last Seen: 23rd January 2010 - 12:48 AM

I'm afraid something terrible has happened.

Where's Andy? Missing: Andy Dufresne :confused: Last Seen: 23rd January 2010 - 12:48 AM I'm afraid something terrible has happened.
He does a lot of work for NFL drafts at the sister site here. I think there's a shark pool thread where he did a mock draft recently.Andy D quite often goes missing for stretches at a time when he gets sick of the petty threads that tend to populate the FFA.

Where's Andy? Missing: Andy Dufresne :missing: Last Seen: 23rd January 2010 - 12:48 AM I'm afraid something terrible has happened.
He does a lot of work for NFL drafts at the sister site here. I think there's a shark pool thread where he did a mock draft recently.Andy D quite often goes missing for stretches at a time when he gets sick of the petty threads that tend to populate the FFA.
This is unacceptable. He missed the entire health care debacle.

Saw a few names doing time at the Iprison down the street. I did my 30 days there, a country club type of detention center with foul language and dirty pictures..Kind of like the Goodfellas in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread