What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TLSL "The Last Survivor League" (2 Viewers)

From the first post

"If you timeout, you will have to wait until the end of the draft to make your pick. "

We had ALOT of timeout issues with guys in the MBSL draft. It was odd, because historically, the MBSL round of what I'll now call the Survivor Draft Series typically involves the most hardcore bunch.

I think if we counted all the timeouts, we would have had 2 owners on around a 15 minute clock. One guy went AWOL and never made his last 2 picks.
I LOVE this rule - MBSL 2 is still ongoing, and nearing another 8 hr timeout (with no penalty) in the 13th. Even though it was geared to be the "slow" MBSL draft, it's gotten to be ridiculous at times.
worst draft everseriously

Family Matters said:
Family Matters said:
Family Matters said:
Fiddles said:
1 FM2 Renesauz3 Fiddles4 Yudkin5 All In6 Bass7 ffweasel8 Rads9 Jeff Pasquino10 Rush11 Tony Jabroni12 Sinrman13 ShadowMaster14 wraith515 teamramrod16 gocats
Looks like we have 16 so let's get started. I will post the websire as soon as I get it set up. We will start the clock Monday considering it's already after 2:30 on Friday.

Well the website is set and here it is:

http://football36.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/54157

Your password is set to "survivor" so please change it once you log in.

The draft was run at Profantasysports.com and a copy was generated to Yudkin for verification:

1 1 ffweasel

1 2 Fiddles

1 3 Tony Jabroni

1 4 teamramrod

1 5 ShadowMaster

1 6 gocats

1 7 Sinrman

1 8 Family Matters

1 9 All In

1 10 Jeff Pasquino

1 11 Renesauz

1 12 Yudkin

1 13 wraith5

1 14 Rush

1 15 Bass

1 16 Rads

We may begin at any time and the clock will start Monday morn.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOOOO - I have a problem Houston

I can't access MyFantasyLeague from work. If this is not going to take place on the message board, then I'm sorry, but I'll need to be replaced.

Send me a PM and let me know

WOOOOO - I have a problem HoustonI can't access MyFantasyLeague from work. If this is not going to take place on the message board, then I'm sorry, but I'll need to be replaced.Send me a PM and let me know
Sorry that's a problem. We'll wait until we can get a replacement.Anyone able to take over for Shadow?

I just drafted. Have to run for now, but if you have to start it over just pick the same player for me. Thanks!

WOOOOO - I have a problem HoustonI can't access MyFantasyLeague from work. If this is not going to take place on the message board, then I'm sorry, but I'll need to be replaced.Send me a PM and let me know
Sorry that's a problem. We'll wait until we can get a replacement.Anyone able to take over for Shadow?
Kevin Ashcraft will take over for Shadow. Welcome Kevin. :thumbup:
Havent done a survivor in 2 seasons...should be fun

Kevin Ashcraft will take over for Shadow. Welcome Kevin. :thumbup:
Havent done a survivor in 2 seasons...should be fun
Thats not good especially when your in the same league as Jeff, Bass, David, and radballs

Also...for those who changed your team name...I wouldn't be expecting any PMs saying that you are up as we won't know who you are.

The draft was run at Profantasysports.com and a copy was generated to Yudkin for verification:
The copy of the draft order I got had me at first overall. Please restart the draft with the correct order. TIA . . .
Really or :fishing:
Clearly :fishing: as every other league I'm in with FM this year he's gotten the #1 pick.
So what happened? I think we should stay the course and I should pick 1st again. :banned:

So what happened? I think we should stay the course and I should pick 1st again. :banned:
I personally am not that concerned where I draft, as the only real difference in drafting outside the top part of the draft is that you don't get an easy tap in putt for birdie at the start of the draft.Other than that, each team will have equal access to all but the Top 15 players. And certain owners will repeatedly make the same mistakes like taking Rackers as the first kicker off the board despite numerous attempts to rationize why he won't come close to being the #1 kicker . . . and the other owners will thank him.

Also...for those who changed your team name...I wouldn't be expecting any PMs saying that you are up as we won't know who you are.
You can setup the site to email you after every pick.For Owners > Franchise Setup > Advancedenter your email address and check off the "send email for draft status updates" radio button

I PM'd Tony. If I don't hear back from him I will find someone else. He was on-line yeserday afternoon but he didn't make a pick. I had sent him a PM Friday and another this morning so let's see if he responds. If not we'll find someone else.

I PM'd Tony. If I don't hear back from him I will find someone else. He was on-line yeserday afternoon but he didn't make a pick. I had sent him a PM Friday and another this morning so let's see if he responds. If not we'll find someone else.
I had sent a PM and email yesterday... :(

Fiddles said:
Sinrman said:
Family Matters said:
I had sent a PM and email yesterday... :(
I pmed him right after my pick also
:rant: (MBSL 2 flashback now over)... :thumbup:

FM...We need to get this rolling if we're going to get it done before the season starts. We weekend is also Labor Day weekend which should make for an interesting draft.

Users who are viewing this thread