What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TLSL "The Last Survivor League" (3 Viewers)

FM...We need to get this rolling if we're going to get it done before the season starts. We weekend is also Labor Day weekend which should make for an interesting draft.
Do you, or anyone, know of someone that would like to replace Tony? Have them post and we can get this rolling.

Yeah I hate having to pick at 6, after the top 4 the talent pool drops off a cliff, I think L. Jordan is a safer bet than S. Jackson

I turned the clock on although it was a little late. BNB is up and on the clock. The clocl will be suspended from midnight until 8AM each day. It will be turned off on weekends and holidays, if we take that long. Hopefully we can knock this out this week.

A couple of reminders:

1. Please PM the next person as a courtesy.

2. Pre-draft if you think there's a chance you will miss a pick.

Hopefully we can knock this out this week.
For the same amount of draft picks, Anarchy 1 - 14 daysAnarchy 2 - 12 daysAnarchy 3 - 16 daysAnarchy 4 - 18 daysI personally see us potentially having problems getting done in time for the season opener on 9/7 unless we really stay on top of things . . .

For the same amount of draft picks, Anarchy 1 - 14 daysAnarchy 2 - 12 daysAnarchy 3 - 16 daysAnarchy 4 - 18 daysI personally see us potentially having problems getting done in time for the season opener on 9/7 unless we really stay on top of things . . .
That's why I did a 4 hour clock and lose your pick if you're late. That should help things keep moving. Lose a pick and your team could be hurt real bad. Not a great strategy for winning.

That's why I did a 4 hour clock and lose your pick if you're late. That should help things keep moving. Lose a pick and your team could be hurt real bad. Not a great strategy for winning.
Anarchy leagues also had a 4-hour clock. Maybe the lose your pick element will keep people focused . . .

Bush in the first.... :bag: I must be losing my mind.

Just felt his upside might warrant it, and in this crowd you need to hit a couple home-runs to win.

Anarchy leagues also had a 4-hour clock. Maybe the lose your pick element will keep people focused . . .
Holiday weekend to boot... I don't much like the auto-draft list route, but it beats losing a pick! Currently even money that this draft finishes before MBSL-2...

1:43 it the deadline. hes got time
.15 15 BassNBrew Johnson, Chad CIN WR Mon Aug 28 8:43:47 a.m. CT 2006 Is the time wrong? 'Cause that makes it 12:43 CT as the cut-off (32 minutes from now by my clock)

I'm not going to say #### if the man is a few minutes late, just pointing out the issue.

1:43 it the deadline. hes got time
.15 15 BassNBrew Johnson, Chad CIN WR Mon Aug 28 8:43:47 a.m. CT 2006 Is the time wrong? 'Cause that makes it 12:43 CT as the cut-off (32 minutes from now by my clock)

I'm not going to say #### if the man is a few minutes late, just pointing out the issue.
gocats has his site clock on ET & you have yours on CT. He has about 23 min's right now.

Yikes, I didn't realize I was that close to timing out. I think I had the site set on the wrong time zone. All set now. I was away all weekend doing 3 local leagues so it put me behind the 8 ball this morning.

I know I am up but am on the way out and will have to whenl I get back.
Solid start here....

Solid start here....
:lmao: :wall:

Just a thought, but you could have predrafted a little earlier like around 1:35 or so and this could have kept things moving. But that's just an idea. :D
I welcome anyone to try watching three kids at my office since there is no camp or daycare available the two days before school starts (in between trying to get school supplies between phone calls and meetings). That and being in 4 drafts at the same time with all my picks on the clock at the same time. And I still left nearly 2 hours on the clock for my pick.And can you please enter the scoring system into the draft site so that something comes up in the player performance section. As it stands now, there is no way to tell who did what in this scoring system last year and who is left to pick from by comparison. TIA . . .

David Yudkin said:
Family Matters said:
David Yudkin said:
Just a thought, but you could have predrafted a little earlier like around 1:35 or so and this could have kept things moving. But that's just an idea. :D
I welcome anyone to try watching three kids at my office since there is no camp or daycare available the two days before school starts (in between trying to get school supplies between phone calls and meetings). That and being in 4 drafts at the same time with all my picks on the clock at the same time. And I still left nearly 2 hours on the clock for my pick.And can you please enter the scoring system into the draft site so that something comes up in the player performance section. As it stands now, there is no way to tell who did what in this scoring system last year and who is left to pick from by comparison. TIA . . .
Well now, isn't that special? :cry: Seriously, it sounds like you've got your hands full. I didn't even know you had any kids. :confused: Just for you I will enter the scoring system. I hadn't done that because I thought we were just using the site for the draft.

I emailed AA from the MFL webpage. Kevin Ashcraft. anyone know who he is on here? Doesnt match with anyof the names here.

I didn't even know you had any kids. :confused:
:popcorn: So you figure out what's causing that yet? :excited:
Something tells me he went to private school.Just for everyone's info...if you want be considered for a staff postion at FBG, draft very slowly as it seems to be one of the key qualification criteria J looks for when hiring. Getting oVVned by your fellow messageboarders would also be another feather for your resume.

I didn't even know you had any kids. :confused:
:popcorn: So you figure out what's causing that yet? :excited:
Something tells me he went to private school.Just for everyone's info...if you want be considered for a staff postion at FBG, draft very slowly as it seems to be one of the key qualification criteria J looks for when hiring. Getting oVVned by your fellow messageboarders would also be another feather for your resume.
:lmao: Just stop it already. :lmao:

Just for everyone's info...if you want be considered for a staff postion at FBG, draft very slowly as it seems to be one of the key qualification criteria J looks for when hiring. Getting oVVned by your fellow messageboarders would also be another feather for your resume.
Bass speaks the truth. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread