What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread: Bucs vs. Eagles (1 Viewer)

What a snoozer of a game. :sleep: To keep from falling asleep I'm making mental notes on the different face masks each player has. Why does Brad Johnson have such a big face mask for a QB? He has the "double horizontal" bar going on. inda rare to see a QB with that.
Lynch's facemask almost looks too big for his helmet, and the single bar facemasks that kickers usually sport is pretty lame. Forget facemasks -- I loved the Don Beebe "Gazoo" double hat.

Why can they review this play, but not the Mason touchdown last night?
Because they determined Mason was pushed out, which I guess constitutes a "judgment call." I agree, kinda shady.

Because they determined Mason was pushed out, which I guess constitutes a "judgment call." I agree, kinda shady.
So hypothetically, if Jurevicious was pushed out of bounds by the diving defender right before his feet touched the ground, whatever the refs decided would be unreviewable?Seems inconsistant that they would review that play but not the one last night.Edited to add: can't you throw the red flag and review any "judgement call" the refs make on the field anyway?OK, that's it for me -- I'm letting the whole Mason thing drop. It's not healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
2:00 minutes to go in the third and James Thrash is still the leading rusher for the eagles.Glad I don't have any Eagles RBs.

So hypothetically, if Jurevicious was pushed out of bounds by the diving defender right before his feet touched the ground, whatever the refs decided would be unreviewable?Seems inconsistant that they would review that play but not the one last night.
Yep. Sure does.Karl Williams is the worst punt returner I've ever seen.

Karl Williams is the worst punt returner I've ever seen.
He's consistent...doesn't fumble or mess up too much. Something to be said for that.And he's actually ran quite a few punts back.

He's consistent...doesn't fumble or mess up too much. Something to be said for that.And he's actually ran quite a few punts back.
Well he needs to remember how he did that and execute. Running forward would be a start.

So hypothetically, if Jurevicious was pushed out of bounds by the diving defender right before his feet touched the ground, whatever the refs decided would be unreviewable?Seems inconsistant that they would review that play but not the one last night.
Yep. Sure does.Karl Williams is the worst punt returner I've ever seen.
Stecker should be returning punts.

Two things.. Tampa's defense is great. M. Pittman is just terrible. I've never seen a RB that looks for a place to fall down as much as him. If they had a RB that could hit the hole, they would be dangerous offensively. Someone like S. Mack or J. Lewis would be awesome in TB.

Two things.. Tampa's defense is great. M. Pittman is just terrible. I've never seen a RB that looks for a place to fall down as much as him. If they had a RB that could hit the hole, they would be dangerous offensively. Someone like S. Mack or J. Lewis would be awesome in TB.
They have one, his name is Mike Alstott.Pitt/Jones/Stecker are just filler.

It wasn't good enough that I had TB +3 and TB straight up for tonight, which would have been a nice end to a pretty successful weekend. Nooooooooooooooooooo - I had to push my luck and take the over tonight.I say to myself: "self, you're an idiot"

alstott is a good short yardage runner. I'm talking about an every down tailback. Alstott tried getting outside in the first half tonight. Not going to happen. But then again... defense wins championships.

alstott is a good short yardage runner. I'm talking about an every down tailback. Alstott tried getting outside in the first half tonight. Not going to happen. But then again... defense wins championships.
Yeah, I know what you mean. What they really need is a quality scatback to compliment Alstott, like say, Warrick Dunn.

Two things.. Tampa's defense is great.

M. Pittman is just terrible. I've never seen a RB that looks for a place to fall down as much as him. If they had a RB that could hit the hole, they would be dangerous offensively. Someone like S. Mack or J. Lewis would be awesome in TB.
They have one, his name is Mike Alstott.Pitt/Jones/Stecker are just filler.
Alstott = The original A-Train!!!! :football:

LMFAO SAPP EVEN CATCHES THE BALL ON THE EAGLES.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:Where's that fork...it's around here somewhere....

Simoneau had no chance at tackling Warren Sapp the TE!He just bounced off. Sapp barely even noticed him. Wheres Kirkland?

Yeah, I know what you mean. What they really need is a quality scatback to compliment Alstott, like say, Warrick Dunn.
yeah, Dunn.. they should have kept him. Stecker has potential.

Did you guys know that when you get to the playoffs, every team except one is gonna lose their last game?

Give Joe the game ball -- how did he do that?EDIT TO SAY: Man, that was dangerous. That could have just as easily been an INT.

Users who are viewing this thread