What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marital Advice - Friendly camping trip too friendly? (1 Viewer)

What do I do next?

• Nothing, let it go.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Go to counseling.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Have my wife call this guy to figure out the events.

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • [No response text]

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters
C'mon someone help me out !
Let's see. . . of the top of my head:-- MITHY goes on camping trip wtih Wife, Steve, George and others.- One night, everyone is pretty drunk. - Wife and Steve go to bathroom with George and others.- George and others come back alone.- George says "dude, you need to check on your wife."- MITYH laughs it off, ignores him.- Ten minutes later, George says, "Dude, seriously, you need to check on her."- MITYH doesn't check on her, but she eventually comes back with Steve, people make jokes about them being in the bathroom together.- MITYH and wife talk about it later that evening; her boobs have been pulled out of her bra.- After they get home, MITYH thinks about this more, and thinks something may have happened between the two.- Wife says that she "doesn't remember," but denies that anything happened. One or both of them call Steve (can't remember) and Steve denies that anything happens.- MITYH wrings his hands. - MITYH decides to believe his wife, that nothing happened.- MITYH's wife is now pregnant. From the due date, she was inpregnated on or around the time of the camping trip.What did I miss?

Some tips:

1) What is done is done. Treat the new baby as if it was yours no matter what until the baby is born.

2) Keep treating the baby if it was yours until you get the nads to do the paternity test.

3) If you don't want to know the answer, then don't find out and go on with life. Forget the episode ever happened. However, keep a close eye to your wife and kids.

4) If you want to know the answer, find out as soon as possible. If it is not yours, keep a straight face and plan an exit strategy. If it is yours, Congrats!!!!!

Even if you don't intend on leaving the wife/kids if the kid is Steve's, it would at least justify the ###-beating of a lifetime. Of Steve.

Even if you don't intend on leaving the wife/kids if the kid is Steve's, it would at least justify the ###-beating of a lifetime. Of Steve.
Or some court-ordered child support payments so MITYH can buy a 'Vette and cruise past Steve's house on a regular basis.

Did we ever get a pic of MITYH's wife or the soon-to-be-engorged milkbags that were the first clue to misdeeds?

Last edited by a moderator:
May I suggest naming the kid 'junior' just to keep all options open?

You know there may be a way to find out if Steve actually remembers anything. MIYH tell Steve that DNA testing excluded you as the father of the baby and tell Steve you demand he submit for a DNA test. If he refuses, he hit it that night; if he says okay he probably didn't or really doesn't remember.

From the kid I mean. I should walk to let him grow up without a father? Without a family unit? Just because the 'real' father is a jackass? I would expect most men to step up and take responsibility. I don't expect that to be the case here.Regardless, I'm pretty convinced I have nothing to worry about. It is an interesting hypothetical though.
:lmao: at anyone who doesn't know this is a ;) trip when the OP considers the possibility of his wife having an illegitimate child to be "an interesting hypothetical".
I have to admit, I'm starting to wonder about the mental capacity of some of the people that frequent this forum. Anyone that still believes that this is ANYTHING other than a fishing trip... ugh.

Did you check the phone records?
"Interesting hypothetical" sealed it for me, but.....to keep the game going:Check the recent phone records to see if Mrs. MITYH called Steve after she found out she was pregnant.

Any update? Is the baby yours?
Uh, kind of hard to tell at this point. As I stated earlier, I'm 99% sure I have nothing to worry about here. That 1% is still bothersome at times. But, wife is doing great, kid is doing great. Because of the cord vessel issue, we get ultrasounds more often than usual, so it's been cool.

Uh, kind of hard to tell at this point. As I stated earlier, I'm 99% sure I have nothing to worry about here. That 1% is still bothersome at times. But, wife is doing great, kid is doing great. Because of the cord vessel issue, we get ultrasounds more often than usual, so it's been cool.
Thanks for the update! I really do hope everything goes well for you and your new family!

Thanks for the update! I really do hope everything goes well for you and your Steve's new family!
Fixed.

Man - even Quint knew when to get eaten by the fish - how is this thread still hanging around? Bored people love fishing!

I have just read this entire thread... took me a few hours (of my work day) but it was well worth it.

One thought, one question.

Thought:

There is no way this story is true. (Thread is great anyway)

Question (for MITYH) if it is true:

Are you a Pest control man from Texas named "Dale", who spends his leisure time in an alley drinking beer with Hank Hill?

You should at least ask Steve for help sending his kid to college. Maybe he can shoot 20 bucks per week into a savings account. That's the least he can do, right?

Valentine's bump?So WTF has been going on in TMIYH's life?
Well, we're about four weeks or so from delivery day. The kid is very large. Doctor is predicting a 9-10 pound baby. Everyone is healthy and doing fine.Haven't spoken to Steve since the phone call after the incident, but he has relayed through friends that he's afraid I'm going to attempt to kick his ###. Seems like a strange thing to say for a guy who has done no wrong. Bottom line is I'm never going to be in the same room with the guy again. Steve's wife called my wife to chat a few weeks ago. They were friendly before the incident and are friendly now. They've been through some serious stuff together, so I'm OK with this. Steve's wife is also pregnant, but not as far along.All in all, it's going OK.

Valentine's bump?

So WTF has been going on in TMIYH's life?
Well, we're about four weeks or so from delivery day. The kid is very large. Doctor is predicting a 9-10 pound baby. Everyone is healthy and doing fine.Haven't spoken to Steve since the phone call after the incident, but he has relayed through friends that he's afraid I'm going to attempt to kick his ###. Seems like a strange thing to say for a guy who has done no wrong. Bottom line is I'm never going to be in the same room with the guy again.

Steve's wife called my wife to chat a few weeks ago. They were friendly before the incident and are friendly now. They've been through some serious stuff together, so I'm OK with this. Steve's wife is also pregnant, but not as far along.

All in all, it's going OK.
This Steve guy is pretty fertile.

Valentine's bump?

Well, we're about four weeks or so from delivery day. The kid is very large. Doctor is predicting a 9-10 pound baby. Everyone is healthy and doing fine.Haven't spoken to Steve since the phone call after the incident, but he has relayed through friends that he's afraid I'm going to attempt to kick his ###. Seems like a strange thing to say for a guy who has done no wrong. Bottom line is I'm never going to be in the same room with the guy again.

Steve's wife called my wife to chat a few weeks ago. They were friendly before the incident and are friendly now. They've been through some serious stuff together, so I'm OK with this. Steve's wife is also pregnant, but not as far along.

Wow that Steve is a baby machine! Seriously - in honor of the death of Chief Brody - let's finally blow up this fish and go home! Smile you son of a ......

Well, we're about four weeks or so from delivery day. The kid is very large. Doctor is predicting a 9-10 pound baby. Everyone is healthy and doing fine.Haven't spoken to Steve since the phone call after the incident, but he has relayed through friends that he's afraid I'm going to attempt to kick his ###. Seems like a strange thing to say for a guy who has done no wrong. Bottom line is I'm never going to be in the same room with the guy again. Steve's wife called my wife to chat a few weeks ago. They were friendly before the incident and are friendly now. They've been through some serious stuff together, so I'm OK with this. Steve's wife is also pregnant, but not as far along.All in all, it's going OK.
Well, if the trust is there for you, that is all that matters. If it is gone, you won't get it back. Only you know that answer to that.

Valentine's bump?

:confused: Good to hear things are going well for you MIYH. Good luck with the delivery!

Man in the yellow hat said:
Why do you post this? It's posts like these that are like Johnny Unitas in a Chargers uniform.

PsychoMan said:
Valentine's bump?

:goodposting: :excited:

Valentine's bump?

So are you the father?

Or some court-ordered child support payments so MITYH can buy a 'Vette and cruise past Steve's house on a regular basis.
I know that this is a :goodposting: trip, but Yellow hat has to be careful if the birth certificate has him as the father if he actually is not. Judges have ruled in cases where the guy listed as the father, later find out otherwise still are ordered to pay child support because the child recognizes him as the father and the father has treated the child as their own.

I know that this is a :lmao: trip, but Yellow hat has to be careful if the birth certificate has him as the father if he actually is not. Judges have ruled in cases where the guy listed as the father, later find out otherwise still are ordered to pay child support because the child recognizes him as the father and the father has treated the child as their own.
Agreed, if this wasn't a :thumbdown: trip, what you say would be a legitimate concern.Heh... legitimate.

Users who are viewing this thread