What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (1 Viewer)

I thought this thread was for stuff that was funny not awesome.
We deal in all sorts of currency in here.
Even more Watch all the way to the end for a Roy Clark double-take.
:lmao: For some reason, there is something subtly hilarious about the moment at the beginning when the guy on the left puts his arm around the other guy.

:lmao:

I thought this thread was for stuff that was funny not awesome.
We deal in all sorts of currency in here.
Even more Watch all the way to the end for a Roy Clark double-take.
:wolf: For some reason, there is something subtly hilarious about the moment at the beginning when the guy on the left puts his arm around the other guy.

:lmao:
I love that bit too. "Yes, he looks and sounds like Ernest T. Bass with Tourettes...but he's my friend."

Ummm....uhhhhh.....yeah.....ok, I give up. My waking life and my dream life are starting to combine. I'm scared. Hold me.

Hans: The following people are to be released from their captors: In Northern Ireland, the seven members of the New Provo Front. In Canada, the five imprisoned leaders of Liberte de Quebec. In Sri Lanka, the nine members of the Asian Dawn movement...

John:[listening on the radio] What the ####?

Karl: [mouthing silently] Asian Dawn?

Hans: [covers the radio] I read about them in Time magazine.

LOL

I'm convinced now that this is all real. But this guy does some creative editing. The clapping at 2:08 is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread