What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (4 Viewers)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
General Malaise said:
Tap....this thing still on? :shrug:Jackie the artist from NY...that's my pick.
Are you mad?Absolutely love crazy Michelle. She's hot and nuts and isn't afraid to tangle. Of course she got a little extra nuts this week and may have hurt her chances a little with that whole bit of pulling him into that side room. Reeked of desperation. She's still hot and nuts though. She stays until late in the game.The blonde southern mom really is a barbie. Good call GM on her pooping rainbows.There are still a handful of easy cuts here. I'm still amazed that ape Allie is still around. She could crush his skull in her bare hands. Why is she still there?I don't mind Chantal O.The other blonde who is still around is a total bore. She has a decent body but otherwise needs to go ASAP.I'm glad one of the Ashleys went and now he needs to round that out and drop the hammer on the other one. Both are like annoying little gerbils.The NY chick with the hook nose has to go eventually. I'm assuming that's shtick from GM above calling her as the winner. She won't even make top 5.The dark haired chick he went on the shopping spree with seemed to have potential, but she was super weird with the funeral parlor stuff and I think he was pretty turned off by all that. She slid way down the rankings after that date.I still say this is the most attractive batch we've seen in years on this show. Perhaps ever?
I don't think Michelle is that hot. She's got too many moles for me. Her personality is awful. Plus, she's from Utah. At some point, the crazy jesus thing is going to come out.I like hook nose the best. She seem normal. And I like her skin. She's unique looking. I'm down with that.The girls who poops rainbows is too boring. That other blonde (Brit?) has absolutely no butt. At all. Eating disorders aren't sexy.

General Malaise said:
Tap....this thing still on? :unsure:Jackie the artist from NY...that's my pick.
Are you mad?Absolutely love crazy Michelle. She's hot and nuts and isn't afraid to tangle. Of course she got a little extra nuts this week and may have hurt her chances a little with that whole bit of pulling him into that side room. Reeked of desperation. She's still hot and nuts though. She stays until late in the game.The blonde southern mom really is a barbie. Good call GM on her pooping rainbows.There are still a handful of easy cuts here. I'm still amazed that ape Allie is still around. She could crush his skull in her bare hands. Why is she still there?I don't mind Chantal O.The other blonde who is still around is a total bore. She has a decent body but otherwise needs to go ASAP.I'm glad one of the Ashleys went and now he needs to round that out and drop the hammer on the other one. Both are like annoying little gerbils.The NY chick with the hook nose has to go eventually. I'm assuming that's shtick from GM above calling her as the winner. She won't even make top 5.The dark haired chick he went on the shopping spree with seemed to have potential, but she was super weird with the funeral parlor stuff and I think he was pretty turned off by all that. She slid way down the rankings after that date.I still say this is the most attractive batch we've seen in years on this show. Perhaps ever?
I don't think Michelle is that hot. She's got too many moles for me. Her personality is awful. Plus, she's from Utah. At some point, the crazy jesus thing is going to come out.I like hook nose the best. She seem normal. And I like her skin. She's unique looking. I'm down with that.The girls who poops rainbows is too boring.
Emily is smoking hot, sexy and NICE?? Plus, you marry into some serious coin with the grandbaby being a hendricks :shrug: :yes: :thumbup:

General Malaise said:
Tap....this thing still on? :shrug:

Jackie the artist from NY...that's my pick.
Are you mad?Absolutely love crazy Michelle. She's hot and nuts and isn't afraid to tangle. Of course she got a little extra nuts this week and may have hurt her chances a little with that whole bit of pulling him into that side room. Reeked of desperation. She's still hot and nuts though. She stays until late in the game.

The blonde southern mom really is a barbie. Good call GM on her pooping rainbows.

There are still a handful of easy cuts here. I'm still amazed that ape Allie is still around. She could crush his skull in her bare hands. Why is she still there?

I don't mind Chantal O.

The other blonde who is still around is a total bore. She has a decent body but otherwise needs to go ASAP.

I'm glad one of the Ashleys went and now he needs to round that out and drop the hammer on the other one. Both are like annoying little gerbils.

The NY chick with the hook nose has to go eventually. I'm assuming that's shtick from GM above calling her as the winner. She won't even make top 5.

The dark haired chick he went on the shopping spree with seemed to have potential, but she was super weird with the funeral parlor stuff and I think he was pretty turned off by all that. She slid way down the rankings after that date.

I still say this is the most attractive batch we've seen in years on this show. Perhaps ever?
Outside of loving Michelle, it's hard to argue with any of that. As hot as Michelle is, I can't stand her. I've known too many girls like her in real life but these shows need that type to stay interesting.
Do you guys notice his face when Michelle is talking all crazy to him? He looks scared :yes:
See the thing about Michelle is she is so clearly acting and hamming it up. And playing for the cameras. She knows just how to screw with the other girls. (It also made perfect sense to me when I learned she is an actress -- she's acting through most of this stuff). She's a class above the rest in the "game" aspect of this whole thing. I don't find it annoying one bit because it's so obviously done on purpose. She's a smart one. That's hot.

General Malaise said:
Tap....this thing still on? :shrug:Jackie the artist from NY...that's my pick.
I don't think Michelle is that hot. She's got too many moles for me. Her personality is awful. Plus, she's from Utah. At some point, the crazy jesus thing is going to come out.I like hook nose the best. She seem normal. And I like her skin. She's unique looking. I'm down with that.The girls who poops rainbows is too boring. That other blonde (Brit?) has absolutely no butt. At all. Eating disorders aren't sexy.
I'd usually give you a hard time about the eating disorder comment, but I'm thinking of a scene when she was getting out of a pool or hot tub or something and her bikini bottoms were just sagging. She had absolutely nothing filling them. She looked like an eight year old. So not only is she a bore but I find her completely unsexy.She'll be gone soon enough too.

Do super hot blonde's fake teeth scare anyone else? They're just a little bit over the top.

Also was her fiancee a famous driver? Or just sort of some regular dude?

Do super hot blonde's fake teeth scare anyone else? They're just a little bit over the top.Also was her fiancee a famous driver? Or just sort of some regular dude?
1. I never really noticed, but RacistEx hates them. My dentist friend also said it's a bad veneer (sp?) job. She's still #######g gorgeous though but I can see the teeth criticism. 2. Famous driver. Somebody linked it on the last page. Died in 2004

I don't get the love for the mortician.
She's like wife-cute to me. I dig that. She's also down to earth and doesn't seem to be full of herself. I loved how the writers chose her for this date because she seems the least materialistic and it clearly drove the other chicks crazy.

Do super hot blonde's fake teeth scare anyone else? They're just a little bit over the top.

Oh they scare plenty of people. Scary Hillary Duff-esque veneers.Her fiancee, Ricky, was the son of Rick Hendrick who is a big shot in NASCAR. Ricky injured his shoulder in a race and decided to retire after recovery (most likely because he wasn't all that good). Transitioned into being an owner and played the nepotism card. No one would know who he is save his dad.

Emily really needs to move on. Like, desperately.

Do super hot blonde's fake teeth scare anyone else? They're just a little bit over the top.Also was her fiancee a famous driver? Or just sort of some regular dude?
Her fiancé was Ricky Hendricks, who's father is the owner of Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s cars.

Oh they scare plenty of people. Scary Hillary Duff-esque veneers.Her fiancee, Ricky, was the son of Rick Hendrick who is a big shot in NASCAR. Ricky injured his shoulder in a race and decided to retire after recovery (most likely because he wasn't all that good). Transitioned into being an owner and played the nepotism card. No one would know who he is save his dad.

Plus, how old was she back then? 18? 19? The way the writers have scrpited this, you would think they were together for 25 years.

Plus, how old was she back then? 18? 19? The way the writers have scrpited this, you would think they were together for 25 years.
I believe 18 or so. She kept going on and on about the "love of her life" which I guess is true if you're 18. Six years later, people are starting to question whether you need therapy.To be fair, it was a pretty horrific thing to lose a fiancee and be pregnant with a child. The kid is a constant reminder. She may not be capable of moving on, but she should also be aware that going on a show is not going to help.

Classy of the producers to set up that NASCAR date at the Las Vegas track. :rolleyes:

I believe 18 or so. She kept going on and on about the "love of her life" which I guess is true if you're 18. Six years later, people are starting to question whether you need therapy.To be fair, it was a pretty horrific thing to lose a fiancee and be pregnant with a child. The kid is a constant reminder. She may not be capable of moving on, but she should also be aware that going on a show is not going to help.

Classy of the producers to set up that NASCAR date at the Las Vegas track. :goodposting:
Exactly...and the ride in the private jet on the first date (fiancee killed in crash of private plane). The fact they're making every episode about this one event is beginning to grate. It was endearing to her at first but is starting to have the opposite effect. Let's move on already.

And she wears WAY too much makeup anyway.

Classy of the producers to set up that NASCAR date at the Las Vegas track. :rolleyes:
Exactly...and the ride in the private jet on the first date (fiancee killed in crash of private plane).

The fact they're making every episode about this one event is beginning to grate. It was endearing to her at first but is starting to have the opposite effect. Let's move on already.
Hold on though -- she's not using it at all. She seems like she's trying to avoid the subject as much as possible. It's not like she's trying to milk it, though the producers obviously are.

Any ideas no how Michelle got her black eye? (or has this already been discussed?)

BTW, she needs a sammich.

Hold on though -- she's not using it at all. She seems like she's trying to avoid the subject as much as possible. It's not like she's trying to milk it, though the producers obviously are.
Hard to tell.I think it's a bit of both. Clearly the producers are riding this train as far as it will take them. However, it seems clear to me that this even is ingrained in the fabric of who Emily is, and she doesn't know how to get past it. I don't blame her for having a lot of pain, but I also don't think she's moved even step one up the ladder to get past it. Why she's on this show is a bit perplexing. She had to know that this story would be a huge focal point for the show. If she's trying to avoid this whole angle, then don't sign up for a dating reality show.

Hard to tell.I think it's a bit of both. Clearly the producers are riding this train as far as it will take them. However, it seems clear to me that this even is ingrained in the fabric of who Emily is, and she doesn't know how to get past it. I don't blame her for having a lot of pain, but I also don't think she's moved even step one up the ladder to get past it. Why she's on this show is a bit perplexing. She had to know that this story would be a huge focal point for the show. If she's trying to avoid this whole angle, then don't sign up for a dating reality show.
Let me preface this by saying that I feel completely gay talking about this, but isn't the fact that she's looking for another guy a pretty big step up the ladder for getting past it? I think that by itself has some weight to it and I think even doing the NASCAR bit took some stones on her part.

Misc observations...

- Michelle needs to lay off the orange spray tan. Could be a hot Oompa Loompa soon.

- Brit's ears are out of control. She should always wear her hair down (while eating a cheeseburger)

- Brad should've dumped both Ashley's....the were the same exact person.

- Chantal O. would be my personal choice. I think the show is just making her a little crazy, but in real life would be down to earth (and still extremely hot)

- If you're unaware, Brad has been through some INTENSE therapy.

- Glad he finally got rid of the chick with the hair that always looked like a rat's nest....how in the hell is Allie still there??? Chick is annoying, humungous and ugly with zero chemistry with Brad. At least keep the Olivia Munn looking chick for one more week so we can find out what she wrote in her notes.

Mr. Pickles said:
Otis said:
I pretty much agree with this. She doesn't seem to be overtly trying to bring it up, but she seems incapable of distancing herself from her past. Maybe it's just editing, but it very much seems she is still the grieving widow, which after six years is a bit disturbing. And while I know this sounds like a huge contradiction, the fact that she almost tries to avoid discussing it when it's brought up is equally annoying. To me, it evidences the fact she still can't get past it. If you are in the right frame of mind to be on a dating show/looking for a husband, I wouldn't think you would have so much difficulty even bringing it up.

Maybe the editors are really doing her a disservice...or maybe Pickles and I are heartless jerks.

Mr. Pickles said:
Otis said:
I pretty much agree with this. She doesn't seem to be overtly trying to bring it up, but she seems incapable of distancing herself from her past. Maybe it's just editing, but it very much seems she is still the grieving widow, which after six years is a bit disturbing. And while I know this sounds like a huge contradiction, the fact that she almost tries to avoid discussing it when it's brought up is equally annoying. To me, it evidences the fact she still can't get past it. If you are in the right frame of mind to be on a dating show/looking for a husband, I wouldn't think you would have so much difficulty even bringing it up.

Maybe the editors are really doing her a disservice...or maybe Pickles and I are heartless jerks.
The NASCAR event would be painful because she would have owned half of the Hendrick Racing Empire by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michelle is bat#### crazy and it is awesome. Her commentary to the camera is worth sitting through Brad's drivel and checking out the wimmens.

Chantal seems to have the right mix of hotness and crazy. Emily I am afraid will be really really boring during sexy time.

Addition to the drinking game: every time Brad uses the word "confident". This loser has no game at all......

Michelle is bat#### crazy and it is awesome. Her commentary to the camera is worth sitting through Brad's drivel and checking out the wimmens.Chantal seems to have the right mix of hotness and crazy. Emily I am afraid will be really really boring during sexy time. Addition to the drinking game: every time Brad uses the word "confident". This loser has no game at all......
I wonder if/when the producers will stop casting people with rather extensive IMDB pages. Michelle is an actress. She's hamming it up for the camera. Amusing, but c'mon. That's her job, and she's auditioning. Yawner.

Michelle is bat#### crazy and it is awesome. Her commentary to the camera is worth sitting through Brad's drivel and checking out the wimmens.

Chantal seems to have the right mix of hotness and crazy. Emily I am afraid will be really really boring during sexy time.

Addition to the drinking game: every time Brad uses the word "confident". This loser has no game at all......
I agree with this 100%........also about Chantal having the right mix.....sexy time with her would probably be pretty solid....Michele's sexy time would be off the charts....

Last edited by a moderator:
Michelle is bat#### crazy and it is awesome. Her commentary to the camera is worth sitting through Brad's drivel and checking out the wimmens.Chantal seems to have the right mix of hotness and crazy. Emily I am afraid will be really really boring during sexy time. Addition to the drinking game: every time Brad uses the word "confident". This loser has no game at all......
You know what word I'm really getting sick of hearing? Its "Journey" Im sick of hearing about your biggest fatty journey or your journey to find your mate. Everytime i hear it i mock it, drives the wife crazy. "I'm sorry hon, im on my journey to drive you nuts:

I wonder if/when the producers will stop casting people with rather extensive IMDB pages. Michelle is an actress. She's hamming it up for the camera. Amusing, but c'mon. That's her job, and she's auditioning. Yawner.
She's also got a serious case of madame chin.

Users who are viewing this thread