What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (1 Viewer)

Someone is gonna kill Walt. I just can't figure out who.

Hank in a gun fight? Jesse smothers him with a pillow? Carol runs him over with her car?
What if Heisenberg is written in graffiti by Declan or whomever broke into his house and killed his family? Maybe Walt isn't as notorious as we think he will be, just everyone thought he was dead and that was a shot at him from the gangsters?

Someone is gonna kill Walt. I just can't figure out who.

Hank in a gun fight? Jesse smothers him with a pillow? Carol runs him over with her car?
What if Heisenberg is written in graffiti by Declan or whomever broke into his house and killed his family? Maybe Walt isn't as notorious as we think he will be, just everyone thought he was dead and that was a shot at him from the gangsters?
As good a theory as any.

This show ending at 10:04 is screwing up my other scheduled recordings. <_<

Would it kill them to knock off four lousy minutes of recaps/commercials? But I suspect it's a Jedi mind trick to make people stick around for that horrible new Low Winter Sun show. "Oh well, we already missed a few minutes of [whatever they were going to watch]....."

Would it kill them to knock off four lousy minutes of recaps/commercials? But I suspect it's a Jedi mind trick to make people stick around for that horrible new Low Winter Sun show. "Oh well, we already missed a few minutes of [whatever they were going to watch]....."
..or making people DVR the following show to make sure they don't miss the last 4 minutes.

..or making people DVR the following show to make sure they don't miss the last 4 minutes.
Pfffft. I just set my DVR to end 5 minutes later to cover the overspill in the series manager options

Pfffft. I just set my DVR to end 5 minutes later to cover the overspill in the series manager options
That's not the issue. I want the DVR to start recording The Newsroom and Ray Donovan at 10:00, and you have to cancel one of them and catch a later viewing.

(Or start one of them at 10:05 and live with it.)

That's not the issue. I want the DVR to start recording The Newsroom and Ray Donovan at 10:00, and you have to cancel one of them and catch a later viewing.

wtf?

wtf?
Guilty pleasure.

wtf?
Guilty pleasure.
I'd have more respect if you were one of those Bronies.

Cable sucks get dish or directv and have recording options.

I have DirecTV and can only record or watch 2 things at once.

Call and get the Genie upgrade

I have had DirecTV since 2000 and have no recording devices. I just watch shows when they are on or I don't watch them. Well, there are some occasions where I have my parents record a show and I will watch it the next time I go visit them.

I have had DirecTV since 2000 and have no recording devices. I just watch shows when they are on or I don't watch them. Well, there are some occasions where I have my parents record a show and I will watch it the next time I go visit them.
Cool story, brah.

Yeah, On Demand really sucks :rolleyes:

I could be wrong, but I believe all three of those shows are replayed within an hour or two after first showing. Just record one of the 10:00 shows at midnight.

Confirmed...both The Newsroom and Ray Donovan are re-aired one hour after the conclusion of their first run.

I could be wrong, but I believe all three of those shows are replayed within an hour or two after first showing. Just record one of the 10:00 shows at midnight.

Confirmed...both The Newsroom and Ray Donovan are re-aired one hour after the conclusion of their first run.

I know a lot of dem birds got hit by the ugly stick on Breaking Bad but let's list FFA's Top 5 BB Wimmenz:

Off the top in no order: Principal at Walt's HS, Lydia, Jesse's emo chick, Jesse's NA chick, Walt's former lover/company co. founder,etc....hell nah, is Skyler top 5? FML

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with everyone's fascination with Lydia? She's got serious luggage under the eyes, and if she passed you on the street you wouldn't look twice. I'm shuked.

SRSLY

:shrug:

I know a lot of dem birds got hit by the ugly stick on Breaking Bad but let's list FFA's Top 5 BB Wimmenz:

Off the top in no order: Principal at Walt's HS, Lydia, Jesse's emo chick, Jesse's NA chick, Walt's former lover/company co. founder,etc....hell nah, is Skyler top 5? FML
Jesse's emo chick was smoking hot. #1 by far.

WendyMarie

Mrs Pinkman

Carol

Holly

You forgot Wendy.

wtf?
Guilty pleasure.
Hbogo down?

Hank although somewhat self loathing also believed he was the best at what he did. He worked harder and was smarter. To find out this monster was right under his nose the whole time was crushing, especially with all the

Jesse's emo chick was smoking hot. #1 by far.
this
:no: Carmen Serano (principal at Walt's school). Game. Set. Match.
:goodposting:

yes because it doesnt suck when the tv freezes during a storm <_<

Users who are viewing this thread