What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL BSS Discussion Thread...... (1 Viewer)

1.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Frank Gore, SF, RB10

2.01- Jeff Pasquino - Greg Jennings, GB, WR4

3.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Eli Manning, NYG, QB10

4.01- Jeff Pasquino - Steve Johnson, BUF, WR20

5.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Zach Miller, OAK, TE12

6.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Matthew Stafford, DET, QB18

7.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Joseph Addai, INDY, RB31

8.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Braylon Edwards, NYJ?, WR41

9.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Ryan Williams, ROOKIE, RB43

10.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Randy Moss, FA, WR51

11.16 - Jeff Pasquino - San Diego Chargers, DST9

12.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Dallas Cowboys, DST10

13.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Houston Texans, DST29

14.01 - Jeff Pasquino - David Akers, PHI, PK1

15.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Ryan Longwell, MIN, PK17

16.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Anthony Fasano, MIA, TE30

17.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Ben Obomanu, SEA, WR84

18.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Josh Morgan, SF, WR85

19.16 - Jeff Pasquino - John Kuhn, GB, RB76

20.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Anthony Gonzalez, INDY, WR102

21.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Delone Carter, ROOKIE, RB85

22.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Rex Grossman, WASH, QB41

23.16 - Jeff Pasquino - DJ Williams, ROOKIE, TE44

24.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Early Doucet, AZ, WR124
After 24 picks:QB - Eli Manning, Matthew Stafford, Rex Grossman

RB - Frank Gore, Joseph Addai, Ryan Williams, John Kuhn, Delone Carter

WR - Greg Jennings, Steve Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Randy Moss, Ben Obomanu, Josh Morgan, Anthony Gonzalez, Early Doucet

TE - Zach Miller (OAK), Anthony Fasano, DJ Williams

PK - David Akers, Ryan Longwell

D/ST - Dallas, San Diego, Houston

QB - Three starters with two of them having explosive receivers. At worst a B here.

RB - Much depends on Williams and Carter's fate in the draft, but rookie RBs are the most likely first year players to contribute. Gore and Addai should hold down the fort fine. Probably the weakest part of the team. C+ with upside in two weeks.

WR - Two #1s in Jennings and Steve Johnson, plus Braylon Edwards will likely be either a strong WR2 or a WR1A wherever he goes. Who knows with Randy Moss. Morgan is the WR2 in SF, while Obomanu should also be the WR2 in Seattle. AGonzalez has upside in Indy (esp. if Collie hurt) and I like Early Doucet to get 400+ yards and 3-4 TDs. Not bad for a WR8. Not jump up and down material, but better than average. B/B-.

TE - Zach Miller will lead the way here, and he's good enough to do so. Fasano is not great but 3-4 catches and 40 yards gives 10-12 points, which should be just fine for a TE2. Williams should be the second or third TE off the board in the draft and is one of the top receiving TEs this year. Enough teams need TE and they all saw what NE's duo can do so receiving TEs can help out in year one. Grade is a B/B- with upside.

PK - Akers and Longwell are both Top 10-15 guys. Have to give this an A, but A PKs are not going to win you the league - but they can keep you from losing.

D/ST - Three defenses (DAL/HOU/SD) should be one of the top 2-3 teams in this league. Only Bass has 3 and two teams have just one. As I pointed out earlier, that should be good for a 4-8 point advantage several weeks. That's going to be significant I think. Plus DAL and SD are top half defenses. A grade.

Overall - I give it a B. Looking back I think I could have waited at PK2 and gotten Tamme or more RB help. Even though I view RBs as the likely weak link here, I could not see going after a 6th RB with just two starters each week. Given the uncertainty of Randy Moss and the value I saw in Early Doucet that was the direction I chose to go. I'll drop the RB name after the 24th round is over and see if anyone says I should have picked that guy instead.
Like what you did at QB, but I would have made Hill a priority at the 17/18 turn, locking in mid-QB1 production from your QB2. I think Obomanu was unnecessary and I disagree on your certainty that he will start. Also, even if he is starter in name, SEA will employ a rotation and no one outside of BMW will stand out production wiseLove the late Carter pick at RB, was counting on him falling. You need him or Ryan Williams to land in a big role or you might be in trouble. If your team goes out in the first 6-8 weeks it will very likely be due to having RB1 and RB2 with questionable injury history and no firewall type safe producers after them. Glaring weakness here.

Solid at WR. Morgan and Doucet in particular were good values where you got them. Would have liked to see maybe one guy somewhat assured of 50+ catches after Edwards to insulate you from his up and down production, but Morgan could be that guy anyway.

TE is adequate at best. Miller was big value where you got him, but you cant afford an injury.

Did not like you going PK1 at he 13/14 turn at all. a Goodson, hardesty, Jennings was much more important to your team, and you could have gotten a PK2 at the 17/18 turn. The 24 roster format even allowed a late pick like Graham or Reed even if you were left out in the cold. If you go out because you are left empty handed at RB earlier, the Akers pick over some quality RBs will have been a big contributor to that downfall.

I don't really see much upside built in to this team at RB/WR, and only QB has the real potential to deliver much higher returns than invested. May last into November, but doesn't have the ability to go the distance.

Ok, lets do it this way. As a whole compared to others...

Quarterbacks

1. BassNBrew: M. Vick & J. Cutler - I like it, Vick should put up numbers if he stays healthy, and Cutler should have a few weeks where he can pick up for the down ones vick has. I like many QBs better then Vick, but as far as the whole position, the run away #1

2. Football Critic: D. Brees, V. Young & J. Locker - After that I go off the rank of the #1 QB, cuz if you have a top 6 QB, your backups to me dont matter, as you would not of invested a high pick in another QB. With that said, I know injuries matter and happen but you cant predict, I only predict if players have a horrible track record, Like a Vick or gore. I like Arod better then Brees, but I like young better then Tebow so their is the tiebreak.

3. Stinkin Ref: A. Rodgers & T. Tebow - stated above.

4. Steel Dillo: T. Brady, R. Fitzpatrick & J. Clausen - Tom brady sure fire starter and should play every week, he is still better on his bad weeks then Derek Ander...I mean Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Clausen? He is already just about out, so he dont matter.

5. Orgazmo: P. Manning, C. Henne & M. Bulger - Peyton is a stud, and if you even have Henne or Bulger factor in your rank, then your telling me Manning is not gonna play every week, I disagree, he is a sure fire starter who always puts up points, Henne and Bulger dont matter.

6. Norseman: P. Rivers & K. Orton - Rivers is a stud. Orton will start.

7. Jeff P: E. Manning, M. Stafford & R. Grossman - Manning and Stafford combined is not bad, enough up weeks for them to equal one good starter.

8. BSS: T. Romo, J. Kitna, C. Whitehurst & R. Mallett - No real backup of points for the given week, and only if Romo goes down do u get Kitnas points. Whitehurst is a good #3 but Mallett is a rook, no sure playin time.

9. kruppe: Roethlisberger, C. Palmer & M. Kafka - Big Ben gets this ranking by himself, Palmer may retire and Kafka wont play.

10. Jeter23: S. Bradford, K. Kolb & M. Flynn - A middle of the road QB, with hopes Kolb gets traded and Flynn too. If they dont you only have Bradford, ugh.

11. GetInTheMix: M. Schaub, M. Hasselbeck & A. Smith - Would of been ranked lower if not for Schaub.

12. Reaper: J. Flacco & D. Garrard - R u worried at this position? I am for u.

13. Bloom: M. Ryan, D. McNabb & S. Hill - Would be ranked much higher with a better #2

14. Razrback77: J. Freeman, C. McCoy & J. Johnson - Cant believe one dude ranked these guys above Brees in a post above.

15. Andy D.: M. Cassell, J. Campbell, C. Newton & J. Webb - When your down here you dont need insight, you know whats up.

16. eakfootball: M. Sanchez, B. Gabbert & T. Thigpen – Yuck. Agreed...man this is gawd awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
QBs - Brady alone makes this a good group, but I like Fitzpatrick also. I don't think the Bills go QB in the draft (at least not 1st round). Willing to give Clausen a shot since it only cost a 23rd round pick.T. BradyR. FitzpatrickJ. ClausenGrade - B+RBs - Mendy will be solid again this year. Lynch will have had more time to get used to Carrol's system. Ivory is a big risk/reward pick. Somewhere along the way Caddy became a great 3rd down back & hoping I get the same kind of production from Keiland Williams (Plus Torain is an injury magnet). Kevin Smith is a pure ltto pick. I hope he gets picked up & contributes somewhere.R. MendenhallM. LynchC. IvoryCa. WilliamsK. WilliamsK. SmithGrade - C+WRs - No Superstars other than TB Mike, but a lot of guys who can put up 4-5 catches a game with a TD every now & then.M. Williams - TBM. ThomasS. Smith - NYGD. AmendolaM. JenkinsD. HesterB. GibsonD. ButlerGrade - C+TEs - This group stinks. I was away from my computer when BSS texted me to let me know I was up. Wanted Daniels, but he was just picked, so I made a severe reach & took Gronk. Heap might be ok IF he could stay healthy.R. GronkowskiT. HeapJ. DreessenGrade - DKs - I got 2M. CrosbyR. LindellGrade - BD/STs - I got 2San FranciscoCincinattiGrade - CMy typical boring risk averse survivor draft. Probably be in it until the mid-way point with a steady but low scoring team.Overall Grade C+Edited to add grades.
Good to great QBs. Fitzpatrick is a nice #2 for Brady since you're mainly looking for big week potential. Like Clausen late as one of the two should remain starter through Brady bye even if both CAR and BUF go QB in the first.RBs could be major achilles heel. Lynch is prone to duds, especially if Hasselbeck doesnt return. I don't see anyone assured of a decent-sized role after Lynch. Big issues anytime Mendenhall doesn't come through. Needed to invest more here. Caddy, Keiland, Kevin could be very meager producers and ivory's lis franc worries + Bush and Thomas will both be back.Good depth at WR with TD scorer in TBMW, catch hogs in MT/Smith/Amendola, and big play potential in Hester. Maybe only needed Jenkins in addition. At least one of Butler Gibson should have been an RB, preferably a rookie.I actually think your TEs are fine. Gronk should be good for 8-10 weeks with TDs and Heap was producing like a #1 when healthy - not to mention he is working with Flacco this offseason. Would have liked to see another flier at RB instead of Dreessen.Very similar to Pasq, I didnt understand why you chose to take an early kicker instead taking some of the terrific RB value available in the 14th.Feels like this team should be stronger. Needed to have more picks after the 12th round where you could at least imagine a scenario where they are quality producers, especially at RB.

Team BassNBrewQB - Vick / Cutler - Best combo in the league in IMO. Vick will post monster weeks and Cutler is an able backup who will occasionally have monster weeks. With Vick I bacically get a QB1 and RB2 score from one position. Grade A+RB - D. Williams / R. Bush / M. Bush / Goodson / Washington / Bell - Definately risky but I'm happy with the outcome. Williams has top 5 talent and neighbors with Sayers, Sanders, etc in the all time ypc leaders. We'll have to wait and see where he lands to know how good this pick is. Reggie has too much talent not to get touches in this league. Hopefully he's back in NO. Works well in a best ball league as part of a RB2BC. The other Bush could be starting for many teams. I hope he lands elsewhere. Goodson showed his value last year. If DeAngelo signs elsewhere he'll be a 10+ pt weekly producer more often than not based on his rec stats. You gotta believe Seattle works Washington back into the roatation as a 3rd back. Too much talent to keep on the bench. Bell was a flyer but got some work down the stretch. Hard group to grade. I'll say B- with A- upside and C+ downside.WR - Marshall, Collie, S. Moss, Simpson, ROY Williams, Burress, Gettis, Edwards - Loaded at the top end if Collie stays healthy. Collie was a WR1 selection in leagues last year drafting in the middle of the season. Marshall did well with an awful QB situation last year. Moss was a WR2 level producer. Bought into the Simpson hype. ROY will be rostered and produce a handful of scoring weeks. I like Gettis to start in Carolina, took Edwards as a wildcat guy who should see the field under the new regime. Burress...who knows...someone will give a guy with that type of talent a shot. The starting trio is one of the best in this league on paper. Lots of question marks on the depth but one or two should connect. Grade B+TE - Finley, Scaife - Rolling the bones here. One of the best TE1 and worst TE2. Thought about Quarless late but he won't be a difference maker if Finley gets hurt. Grade BK - Hartley, Succup, Graham - I've got three that should have jobs. Grade A+D - NYG, Miami, Oakland - I've got three average to better than average Defs. Grade A+This is one of the favorite teams I've ever drafted in these leagues. Probably has the best potential to win the most immunities in the league, but also carries huge risk potential. I felt like a lot of talent fell to me and I didn't get hurt at RB/WR by starting off with QB/TE due to how the runs played out.Biggest mistake...Knowing how viable kickers fell late, I wish I had passed on my second kicker for a RB like Gephart/McKnight/Tate etc or a viable TE2.
Vick/Cutler is huge and you were ahead of the curve on QB inflation. Could save you in a down week. terrific work.RB *should* be ok, but you do have some risk here with the potential for no week-in week-out bell cow. Would have like to see a few hacks for the fences in the form of rookies or primary backups. If DeAngelo goes somewhere else, you are looking a lot better here, but RB could be a landmine for you, especially if Reggie doesn't stay healthy and McFadden/Stewart do + DeAngelo stays in Carolina. Don't see upside here outside of injury to co-RBBC backs.Big time upside in your top 3, potential for 3 1's. As long as Simpson is a starter and Roy has a decent-sized role, you should be able to survive a Collie injury. Burress is an excellent pick in 24 man roster. Gettis and Edwards give you long TD potential in any given week. good work here.As you identified, leaving yourself a little exposed here. your QB and WR should protect you, but if Finley has another knee injury your RBs come up snake eyes, then it's all over.Would have liked one more RB or TE instead of Graham, but Graham was still a savvy pick, should definitely start somewhere. still less likely to be needed to save your butt than an upside rookie RB or another passcatcher at TE. Also as you pointed out, pulled the trigger too early on a PK1 with so much RB value on the board, although at least you got Goodson the next round.I can see ways this team will go the distance, which is half the battle, but there are a few spots left open to befall some bad fortune - although in a 16 team league of good draft, I suppose that's the best you can hope for. I really like the boldness and willingness to be proactive instead of reactive.

Stinkin Ref’s Draft:

As I mentioned earlier, I think I was the SOD in the captain’s draft, so we were off to a good start. But then I got the 11 pick. Nothing wrong with the pick as I think you can win from anywhere, but I had the 11th pick in WSL so would have liked to have been somewhere else. I think the middle of the draft is the place to be this year in these things. I hate the 11th spot area this year if one of the Johnson WR’s doesn’t fall. I had the 12th spot in Gamma when I replaced Yudkin, so it kind of sucked being in the same spot of both. And I have also decided after further review if I had to do it all over again I probably wouldn’t take a QB in the first round. While it’s nice to pass out grades to the teams, for me what I like most about these things is seeing the different opinions on guys and why guys made certain picks when they did. And quite honestly the feedback I get the most out of is possibly who other guys where considering at the time of their pick. It let’s me know if my thoughts about players this early in the season are even close to some of the other people in these things whose opinions I really respect. So that is why when I break down my draft I usually mention other guys I was considering. And finally I think BSS picked a nice group of guys here and we all will benefit from the competition and feedback, and it goes without saying that the pace probably set some kind of record even with a few bumps in the road, mine included. Will break mine down into groups of three and then hopefully can do some two cent :2cents: breakdowns later…So let’s get to it…..

1.11 - Stinkin Ref - Aaron Rodgers, GB, QB2

Was really hoping a Johnson WR fell here but no such luck. MJD damn near made it. But quite honestly the draft before my pick couldn’t have gone much worse for me. I’m not a Mendy guy, no reason in particular. So plan B became go ahead and get a safe pick and that led me to Rodgers. Knew I wouldn’t really have to worry about one of the most important positions so I pulled the trigger. The plan was to then get S-Jax on the way back, but Critic prevented that. Other Considerations: Thought about Manning cause he plays in a dome and Brady got a sniff as well. Rodgers concussions brought them into the mix.

2.06- Stinkin Ref - Hakeem Nicks, NYG, WR5

As mentioned I wanted S-Jax here as I think he is going to be a beast this year on an up and coming team. After the Johnson’s I have Nicks as my next WR. I love his game and Eli will chuck it. Wasn’t super excited about any of the other RB’s, not a big Turner fan in this format. So took a stud WR in this format where we have to start 3. Other Considerations: Took a look at the TE’s but thought I could get Graham later on, even though I thought the same thing in WSL and he got snatched up early so knew I might just have to go a round earlier in this one if I wanted him down the road. And I actually gave Best a look here as I think he is going to be a top 5 back next year, just my opinion, but more on that later.

3.11 - Stinkin Ref - Peyton Hillis, CLE, RB14

Already commented a little about this pick in this thread, and still not sure what happened here. I didn’t even really want Hillis, but it just seemed too good to pass up. I saw this guy play a bunch in DEN and people here loved him. Bronco nation was pretty upset when he was gone. Dude was a top 3 RB in almost every format, he catches more balls then Jenna Jamison and is a beast. I know he wore down, yada, yada, yada, but CLE has a good o line and the team as a whole should improve. Now the bad stuff. People want to point to Hardesty as a threat. Well honestly I hope Hardesty does take some of the carries, it could benefit Hillis in the 4th quarter when he starts running through people. I look at Hardesty coming back almost like Tate coming back in Houston. But does Tate coming back affect where Foster is being drafted? Doesn’t really seem like it. I expect Hillis to still be the bell cow and provide solid numbers. And as a sidenote, I don’t think Tate is the backup to have in Houston, but more on that later, like when I talk about my 24th round pick. Other Considerations: Was really planning on taking Best here if he fell to me, and might have given Marshall a look to team up with Nicks. But really when Hillis was there, my decision was pretty easy.

eta: If Vernon Davis would have fallen a few more slots that may have been th epick here in this format

4.06- Stinkin Ref - Jahvid Best, DET, RB16

I think Best will be tremendously undervalued this year until we get to preseason, then when people are reminded of his talent when healthy, I fully expect him to be drafted in the first couple rounds of most drafts. So getting him in the 4th seemed like a gift. Probably real easy right now to say there is no reason to be high on him but let’s talk again in September. Sometimes you gotta have confidence in what you see with your eyes and take a gamble that health won’t be an issue. Really like my combo in the backfield while I know others won’t. Other Considerations: None---was really excited to see the players go that went between my 3-4 picks as I really wouldn’t have had any of them on my radar. Not sure how the Dwilly thing will shake out so passed. I’ll be targeting a backfield Best and Blount this year in most of my redrafts this year if their value stays where it is at right now. Had planned on taking Graham here as I didn’t think he would make it back to me in the 5th, but couldn’t pass up Best.

5.11 - Stinkin Ref - Jimmy Graham, NO, TE10

He is getting tons of hype but I think it is deserved. Coach thinks he has the talent to be a top TE and will end up being considered the steal of his draft class. I’m drinking the kool-aid with what I saw last year and I’m mixing it with a little rum for flavor. Glad he made it back to me, didn’t think it would happen. I have him as a top 5 TE next year and like him way better than a few taken before him, so getting him at TE10 was gravy.

6.06 - Stinkin Ref - Tim Tebow, DEN, QB19

Nobody knows. But I think he will be the starter in DEN (or else I wouldn’t have picked him at all). I believe he is a winner and more importantly a leader and DEN will rally around him. I think he can do it, He has an extra gear that most people don’t. Mr. Intangible I know. So here was my thinking… I got a stud a QB and 18 of them are now off the board and we are getting into that area of almost all of the ones that are left having some sort of question mark (take a look)…I have to get one at some point. Sure I could go the safe route and snag a Garrard or something, but with a stud in tow, why not swing for the fences if I really truly believe Tebow will be the starter. IIRC he was the highest scoring QB over the 3 week span that he played at the end of last year. With his running ability he could put up some huge games. Only throwing one TD is ok if run in 2. If it doesn’t pan out, then Rodgers has to carry me, which is the plan anyway when you take a stud QB in the first. In this format, I think I potentially have a very explosive combination (huge numbers to chose from each week). The only way you can think that is if you think Tebow starts. I do. Other Considerations: Had Stafford made it back to me I would have had to consider him and Greene if he would have made it. Thought many times later in the draft about grabbing another QB, but felt I had needs elsewhere and will live or die with these two.

these will get shorter as I move so if they bore you just move on....

1.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Frank Gore, SF, RB10

2.01- Jeff Pasquino - Greg Jennings, GB, WR4

3.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Eli Manning, NYG, QB10

4.01- Jeff Pasquino - Steve Johnson, BUF, WR20

5.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Zach Miller, OAK, TE12

6.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Matthew Stafford, DET, QB18

7.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Joseph Addai, INDY, RB31

8.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Braylon Edwards, NYJ?, WR41

9.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Ryan Williams, ROOKIE, RB43

10.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Randy Moss, FA, WR51

11.16 - Jeff Pasquino - San Diego Chargers, DST9

12.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Dallas Cowboys, DST10

13.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Houston Texans, DST29

14.01 - Jeff Pasquino - David Akers, PHI, PK1

15.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Ryan Longwell, MIN, PK17

16.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Anthony Fasano, MIA, TE30

17.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Ben Obomanu, SEA, WR84

18.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Josh Morgan, SF, WR85

19.16 - Jeff Pasquino - John Kuhn, GB, RB76

20.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Anthony Gonzalez, INDY, WR102

21.16 - Jeff Pasquino - Delone Carter, ROOKIE, RB85

22.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Rex Grossman, WASH, QB41

23.16 - Jeff Pasquino - DJ Williams, ROOKIE, TE44

24.01 - Jeff Pasquino - Early Doucet, AZ, WR124
After 24 picks:QB - Eli Manning, Matthew Stafford, Rex Grossman

RB - Frank Gore, Joseph Addai, Ryan Williams, John Kuhn, Delone Carter

WR - Greg Jennings, Steve Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Randy Moss, Ben Obomanu, Josh Morgan, Anthony Gonzalez, Early Doucet

TE - Zach Miller (OAK), Anthony Fasano, DJ Williams

PK - David Akers, Ryan Longwell

D/ST - Dallas, San Diego, Houston

QB - Three starters with two of them having explosive receivers. At worst a B here.

RB - Much depends on Williams and Carter's fate in the draft, but rookie RBs are the most likely first year players to contribute. Gore and Addai should hold down the fort fine. Probably the weakest part of the team. C+ with upside in two weeks.

WR - Two #1s in Jennings and Steve Johnson, plus Braylon Edwards will likely be either a strong WR2 or a WR1A wherever he goes. Who knows with Randy Moss. Morgan is the WR2 in SF, while Obomanu should also be the WR2 in Seattle. AGonzalez has upside in Indy (esp. if Collie hurt) and I like Early Doucet to get 400+ yards and 3-4 TDs. Not bad for a WR8. Not jump up and down material, but better than average. B/B-.

TE - Zach Miller will lead the way here, and he's good enough to do so. Fasano is not great but 3-4 catches and 40 yards gives 10-12 points, which should be just fine for a TE2. Williams should be the second or third TE off the board in the draft and is one of the top receiving TEs this year. Enough teams need TE and they all saw what NE's duo can do so receiving TEs can help out in year one. Grade is a B/B- with upside.

PK - Akers and Longwell are both Top 10-15 guys. Have to give this an A, but A PKs are not going to win you the league - but they can keep you from losing.

D/ST - Three defenses (DAL/HOU/SD) should be one of the top 2-3 teams in this league. Only Bass has 3 and two teams have just one. As I pointed out earlier, that should be good for a 4-8 point advantage several weeks. That's going to be significant I think. Plus DAL and SD are top half defenses. A grade.

Overall - I give it a B. Looking back I think I could have waited at PK2 and gotten Tamme or more RB help. Even though I view RBs as the likely weak link here, I could not see going after a 6th RB with just two starters each week. Given the uncertainty of Randy Moss and the value I saw in Early Doucet that was the direction I chose to go. I'll drop the RB name after the 24th round is over and see if anyone says I should have picked that guy instead.
Like what you did at QB, but I would have made Hill a priority at the 17/18 turn, locking in mid-QB1 production from your QB2. I think Obomanu was unnecessary and I disagree on your certainty that he will start. Also, even if he is starter in name, SEA will employ a rotation and no one outside of BMW will stand out production wiseLove the late Carter pick at RB, was counting on him falling. You need him or Ryan Williams to land in a big role or you might be in trouble. If your team goes out in the first 6-8 weeks it will very likely be due to having RB1 and RB2 with questionable injury history and no firewall type safe producers after them. Glaring weakness here.

Solid at WR. Morgan and Doucet in particular were good values where you got them. Would have liked to see maybe one guy somewhat assured of 50+ catches after Edwards to insulate you from his up and down production, but Morgan could be that guy anyway.

TE is adequate at best. Miller was big value where you got him, but you cant afford an injury.

Did not like you going PK1 at he 13/14 turn at all. a Goodson, hardesty, Jennings was much more important to your team, and you could have gotten a PK2 at the 17/18 turn. The 24 roster format even allowed a late pick like Graham or Reed even if you were left out in the cold. If you go out because you are left empty handed at RB earlier, the Akers pick over some quality RBs will have been a big contributor to that downfall.

I don't really see much upside built in to this team at RB/WR, and only QB has the real potential to deliver much higher returns than invested. May last into November, but doesn't have the ability to go the distance.
Thanks for the comments Bloom.With 20/20 hindsight I'd agree that going PK there first was a flaw - but picking at the end I had to try and anticipate / start a run rather than waiting for the value picks. Not to fault your draft at all, but you do have the benefit of being in the middle which avoids a positional run between your picks. I saw maybe 20-24 PKs with solid jobs right now and I didn't want to have a sketchy group of two.

The other reason I chose to wait for RB4 and RB5 is because I saw plenty of rookies / later picks available with upside. I typically go thinner at RB2 in these drafts to boost other positional values (in this instance I wanted the 3-defense plan and at least 8 WRs) so that was my decision, right or wrong. I also believe that the #1 position for rookies to contribute in their first year is at RB, so Ryan Williams and a second rookie may look weak now but I believe that they will ultimately be more valuable after the NFL Draft than they are today. I could be dead wrong of course, but that was my thought process.

Going back to waiting at PK, my thought was either to wait and hope <22 PKs would be drafted and then grab two or grab one and see what fell. I knew at least half of the picks would be PK so the only player I really felt I lost out on was Tamme at TE. Jennings or Goodson would have been nice but I think Kuhn should get me a few scoring weeks as will Carter. I almost went with the hype on Alex Green (good pick Reaper) at the end but didn't want to pass on Doucet.

I've seen many teams do well in this with junk at RB2. Hopefully my two rookies give me enough in the back half of the year to compensate for either a Gore or Addai hiccup.

I've seen many teams do well in this with junk at RB2. Hopefully my two rookies give me enough in the back half of the year to compensate for either a Gore or Addai hiccup.
I think it's a fine strategy, but would have been more advisable to have an RB1 and RB2 with a better health track record if that was the plan all along

QB - Peyton ManningQB - Chad HenneQB - Marc BulgerI think Peyton and a healthy receiving corp makes this an A all by himself. Hopefully Henne still has a starting job on Manning's bye. If Bulger ends up in Arizona or Tennessee, and he's over his shell shock, he'll make some potentially good depth.RB - Darren McFaddenRB - Shonn GreeneRB - Ryan GrantRB - Joe McKnightRB - Isaac RedmanDid okay here given its a 16 teamer. Still there are questions to be answered. Can McFadden play a full season? Does Greene get the load as Rex has been saying? Does Grant start or is he in a full rbbc? McKnight did a nice job of getting out of the doghouse, and Redman's there if Tomlin isn't kidding about running Mendy into the ground.I'd say C+ with better odds of the grade improving than dropping.WR - Brandon LloydWR - Mario ManninghamWR - Emmanuel SandersWR - Jason HillWR - Brian RobiskieWR - Darrius Heyward-BeyWR - Titus YoungWR - Chris ChambersWanted a good QB, decent RBs and TEs. As a result, I constructed a wrbc with Brandon Lloyd and a bunch of young but promising kids. I have little faith in Steve Smith north this year, and maybe more faith in Manningham than others. Sanders is being talked up as passing Ward this coming season. I reached on Hill according to Bloom, but I really do like what I've seen from him when he's gotten extended time to play. He made MSW expendible, and Mike Thomas is more of a WR2.C- for now. I'm comfortable with who I drafted, but they still have to prove it to you guys.TE - Owen DanielsTE - Jared CookTE - Kyle RudolphTE - Martellus BennettI like em. Up and down I like what I have... but without a super stud among them,BPK - Nate KaedingPK - Alex HeneryOne really good kicker and the top draft prospect at kicker.BDS - PatriotsDS - BroncosPatriots produce and it sounds like several of those high picks will go towards the defense. Broncos were lousy last year but decent the year before. Given the remaining choices at the time, I think they were the best bet to bounce back.B-
Peyton is an ideal QB1 in these leagues, and between Henne and Bulger you're likely to cover his bye, if not get another scoring week or two out of it, although I might have waited on Henne.Would have liked to see more depth at RB with McFadden's durability record and Greene/Grant very likely in timeshares. I did like the move to pair Greene with McKnight, and Redman was a real nice late pick, although with 24 man rosters, 6 or even 7 RBs would have been advisableLots of upside here if Lloyd stays at '10 levels (I think he can be close) and Manningham/Sanders/Hill continue their momentum from '10. It is a bit worrisome that you don't really have firewall types (good bets for 3-5 catches in any given week) among your depth. Young and DHB are good big play guys, but you could step on a landmine with no real proven long-term consistency in this group. I think you really swung and missed when you skipped Mason and DriverDaniels was likely a value in the early 4th, and Cook could be massive, especially with Britt's troubles. I think Rudolph and Bennett were unnecessary picks and should have been Driver and another RB. Rudolph could actually pay instant dividends and as a keep away pick he works, but I think you had a strong enough 1-2 to invest elsewhere.Love late the pick of Henery and if Gano hadn't been there so late, he was going to be my PK2 pick. Mason/Jennings/Hardesty/Goodson would have helped you more than Kaeding will (as opposed to having a mid-level PK1)If you can avoid bad breaks at RB and get some breakouts at WR, you're golden...

7.11 - Stinkin Ref - Terrell Owens, CIN?, WR39

I was pretty surprised by the season he had last year, but dude keeps on keepin on. I’ll take a chance he lands somewhere and produces. He could be the key to this team, if he flames out I am toast. Other considerations: Braylon and Jordy…felt I had to go WR here.

8.06 - Stinkin Ref - Jordy Nelson, GB, WR44

Liked some of the RB’s still on the board here but wanted to go ahead and lock down my “starters”. Looks like Nelson will be a bigger part of the offense. I’m cool with Driver coming back, but what happens with Jones may be the biggest thing. I think Nelson has a chance to build on what he did towards the end of last year. Other considerations: a bunch, I am higher on Torain than most, Ronnie Brown, Grant, Bush. Had a plan to load up later on RB’s that I think could produce even in back up roles, so getting a WR3 here seemed like the call. If Braylon would have made it back I might have gone that direction, maybe.

9.11 - Stinkin Ref - Danny Woodhead, NE, RB42

I think he will be on the field a ton and in that offense he can put up numbers comparable to other RB2 even though he is not a primary ball carrier. Love how NE can take a guy like this and make the most of his abilities. Other considerations: as the pick got closer, I was looking at Michael Bush as I think he is a beast and if he signs somewhere as a primary guy, he is a great 9th round pick by Bloom.

10.06 - Stinkin Ref - Brandon Jacobs, NYG, RB44

For some reason this guy keeps falling pretty far in these and it always seems I can’t pass on him. He puts up pretty good numbers even in a RBBC let alone if he in the main guy. Not sure what will happen with Bradshaw, but I felt Jacobs was a good pick at this point in the draft and in survivor format he could score for me a few weeks. I might totally be missing the boat on this guy but it seems like I end up with him in every league. Other considerations: I really wanted Amendola here but he got snagged the pick before. Also realized if I wanted what was the last the TE2 tier that I had I needed to pull the trigger here and grab Watson but passed.

'jeter23 said:
My team:QB:BradfordKolbFlynnLooks pretty weak right now. If both Kolb and Flynn get moved and are starters, this group could move into the top half of the leagues QB groups.Grade: CRB:CharlesTorainScottR jenningsForsettM ReeceDwyerI love Charles in this format, but the rest of this is pretty ugly. I am not a believer in Torain, but had to get another warm body. I guess I could catch a break with the rest of these guys, but they are mostly a lot of what ifs...Grade: C-WR:FitgeraldD JacksonHolmesBessDeckerLittleEdelmanStarted out very strong with this group, but I've failed to get the depth for my top guys. I will need a couple more lottery tickets that can give me one or 2 good scoring weeks.Grade: B+TE:M LewisWatsonDicksonHonestly, I don't like either of my first 2 to repeat last year's performance, but I was caught at the end of both TE runs. Dickson could pay off with another Heap injury. Grade: C-Overall, my WRs will carry me and I need multiple guys to really step up and improve on/repeat least year's performance. If Bradford takes a step forward and Marcedes repeats, I have a shot.Overall Grade: C
QBs aren't that different from mine, but you really need Bradford to stay healthy. In hindsight, with your top 2 WRs and the extra roster spots, you really should have went QB-QB in 4/5. Holmes was unnecessary. I know I wish I had gone QB-QB in those rounds.I actually think Scott could be a very strong contributor. Not a fan of Torain either. Jennings and Forsett have the ability to be good producers with opportunity. Reece was a sneaky good late pick with no real pizzazz at RB2. WR or QB would have helped more than Dwyer.Mu Adequate, which matches the level of investment.Murderer's row of a top 3 at WR, but ugly after that. You have little margin of error even though you invested 3 of your first 4 picks here. It could work out, but this shouldn't feel so vulnerable.I think Lewis was real value, and while Watson is up and down, you can ride that out in this format. Dickson was a real good late pick if only for keepaway, but he could pay off huge if Heap can't stay healthy (what are the odds?)Your first five picks have to stay healthy and they have to be consistent studliness for you to go deep. I'm afraid that is asking a lot with factors like ARI's QB problem and Desean's occasional dud working against you.

Thank you, Bloom. I guess I'll hope for the best and learn from your suggestions.
Heck, I may learn from your drafting, who knows if I'm right, I just call em like I see em. I am usually pretty negative in these, I dont know why, but I do like to review the team of everyone who takes the time to review their own team.

Thank you, Bloom. I guess I'll hope for the best and learn from your suggestions.
Heck, I may learn from your drafting, who knows if I'm right, I just call em like I see em. I am usually pretty negative in these, I dont know why, but I do like to review the team of everyone who takes the time to review their own team.
thanks!:captianBSSpatientlywaitingbloomsopinion:

'Football Critic said:
9. kruppe: Roethlisberger, C. Palmer & M. Kafka - Big Ben gets this ranking by himself, Palmer may retire and Kafka wont play.

10. Jeter23: S. Bradford, K. Kolb & M. Flynn - A middle of the road QB, with hopes Kolb gets traded and Flynn too. If they dont you only have Bradford, ugh.

11. GetInTheMix: M. Schaub, M. Hasselbeck & A. Smith - Would of been ranked lower if not for Schaub.

12. Reaper: J. Flacco & D. Garrard - R u worried at this position? I am for u.
Appreciate the review, It makes one go back and look deeper...

That said, We already saw how the top 7 QB's were all gone by my 2nd pick.

I was definitely dealing with Plan B here.

So, I went back and looked at last years Survivor Scoring and WOW, Flacco and Garrard combined for some awesome Numbers... Taking the best score each week they totaled 459 points, better than any Solo Stud QB totaling 24 points better than Manning. 28 more than Brees. :excited:

Flacco finished as the #11 Qb and Garrard was #13...... So, even Garrard in what i considered a pretty weak season, was worthy of low QB1 scoring in this league.....

Hey, I'm not here to claim I have even top 5 QB scoring for 2011. I claimed in my review that I thought I was looking at least at middle tier scoring. But, The 3 teams you have right above me are flying with One Qb at this point so, I put my QB's MUCH closer to a middle 8 ranking than near the bottom. I just showed you the difference 2 QB makes.

Flacco also has put up better numbers each year and really started off slow the 1st two weeks (week 1 Jets) and after that was putting up top QB numbers....

I expect more from both players overall - if they come close to combining like they did last year I'm well more than Golden.

Worried? Not really at QB, it's my WR's that concern me most.

'bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
First of all let me say thanks for everyone on the greatest draft ever. Great pace anda 7+ page comment thread. Sprinkle in the hi-jinx and hilarity of the Critic.

On to the draft, IMO these should all have 4 hour clocks, with phones and an internet connection everywhere no reason to not be able to check in during the day within 4 hours. That being said 24 rounds felt like too many, 22 might be the right size.

Anyway on to team BSS which is going for the 3-peat:

QB- Tony R0m0, Jon Kitna, Charlie Whitehurst, Ryan Mallett

Had to get a top6/7 QB IMO, Tony Romo has weapons galore and should rebound from a broken bone just fine. Just in case though, Jon Kitna was starting in superbowl match-ups in FFL land just last year. Whitehurst and Mallet are just end of the roster chumps and maybe cobble together 1 or 2 scoring weeks for me.

RB- Ray Rice,Beanie Wells, Tim Hightower, Marion Barber III, Jordan Todman, Steve Slaton

Ray Rice averages 70 catches a year, and between Beanie/Hightower I should get decent RB2 points. MB3 is long in the tooth IMO I would love it if he left Dallas because that Oline sux0rs. The Todman pick is purely upside, I think he is a top 5 rookie RB pick and might go as high as round2 in the NFL draft. Slaton well I had a man crush on him and in the Houston system all you need is a chance. Overall outside of Rice this is a weak unit, but in this format I always draft my squads to be RB2 weak, its how I roll

WR- Vincent Jackson, Michael Crabtree,Lance Moore, Jacoby Jones, Nate Burleson, Eddie Royal, Jarrett Dillard, Vincent Brown

If there is football Vjax will play the whole season with Rivers and Gates keeping double teams away from him. Crabtree has too much talent not to break out in year 3, need a Qb there, Harbaugh should get him the rock. Lance Moore produces and in this format I dont have to pick Jacoby Jones big games. Detroit started to win when Burleson was healthy, Eddie Royal and Jarrett Dillard have a chance to start. Vincent Brown is a round 24 rookie. Like what I did here.

TE- Brandon Pettigrew, Dustin Keller

Pettigrew has 70 catches with 3 different QBs and Keller was hot while S.holmes didnt play, still finished like 7th at TE. Great solid duo to help maximize points at 2 PPR.

K- Billy Cundiff, John Kasay

D- Falcons, Chefs

Defense and K - who cares got 2 of each

Why I could win it - Solid squad from top to bottom

Why I could flame out - Injuries to Romo and lack of depth behind him. RBs outside of Rice is very weak

Later boys and good drafting
Love that you got Kitna, QB2 could be an issue if SEA gets Kolb. Hate to see a zero built into your schedule, although Mallett could save you. Not loving that you have 4 spots devoted to QB and still seem about 50/50 to have no QB when DAL is on bye.In what seems to be a theme among these reviews, I think lack of depth at RB is leaving you vulnerable. If I'm going to spend two picks to lock up a running game, ARI's ain't it. Unless Todman ends up in a plum spot, you might have some harsh weeks here. If ARI has a down week when Rice is on bye, disaster

excellent job at WR -moore, jones, burleson, royal, dillard all have potential to vastly exceed pick invested- great depth and ROI here

pettigrew was a bit of a reach but you got another top 18 TE, maybe the winning strategy at TE with the depth at the position.

really like the minimal approach at D/PK, wait as long as you can to get 2.

survive DAL's and Rice's bye, and have either ARI break out as a team or Wells break out as an RB, and you can pull this off.

Love that you got Kitna, QB2 could be an issue if SEA gets Kolb. Hate to see a zero built into your schedule, although Mallett could save you. Not loving that you have 4 spots devoted to QB and still seem about 50/50 to have no QB when DAL is on bye.
Have the 2011 bye weeks been released yet? There might be a few of us in a similar boat.

First of all let me say thanks for everyone on the greatest draft ever. Great pace anda 7+ page comment thread. Sprinkle in the hi-jinx and hilarity of the Critic.

On to the draft, IMO these should all have 4 hour clocks, with phones and an internet connection everywhere no reason to not be able to check in during the day within 4 hours. That being said 24 rounds felt like too many, 22 might be the right size.

Had to get a top6/7 QB IMO, Tony Romo has weapons galore and should rebound from a broken bone just fine. Just in case though, Jon Kitna was starting in superbowl match-ups in FFL land just last year. Whitehurst and Mallet are just end of the roster chumps and maybe cobble together 1 or 2 scoring weeks for me.

RB- Ray Rice,Beanie Wells, Tim Hightower, Marion Barber III, Jordan Todman, Steve Slaton

Ray Rice averages 70 catches a year, and between Beanie/Hightower I should get decent RB2 points. MB3 is long in the tooth IMO I would love it if he left Dallas because that Oline sux0rs. The Todman pick is purely upside, I think he is a top 5 rookie RB pick and might go as high as round2 in the NFL draft. Slaton well I had a man crush on him and in the Houston system all you need is a chance. Overall outside of Rice this is a weak unit, but in this format I always draft my squads to be RB2 weak, its how I roll

WR- Vincent Jackson, Michael Crabtree,Lance Moore, Jacoby Jones, Nate Burleson, Eddie Royal, Jarrett Dillard, Vincent Brown

If there is football Vjax will play the whole season with Rivers and Gates keeping double teams away from him. Crabtree has too much talent not to break out in year 3, need a Qb there, Harbaugh should get him the rock. Lance Moore produces and in this format I dont have to pick Jacoby Jones big games. Detroit started to win when Burleson was healthy, Eddie Royal and Jarrett Dillard have a chance to start. Vincent Brown is a round 24 rookie. Like what I did here.

Pettigrew has 70 catches with 3 different QBs and Keller was hot while S.holmes didnt play, still finished like 7th at TE. Great solid duo to help maximize points at 2 PPR.

D- Falcons, Chefs

Why I could flame out - Injuries to Romo and lack of depth behind him. RBs outside of Rice is very weak

Love that you got Kitna, QB2 could be an issue if SEA gets Kolb. Hate to see a zero built into your schedule, although Mallett could save you. Not loving that you have 4 spots devoted to QB and still seem about 50/50 to have no QB when DAL is on bye.In what seems to be a theme among these reviews, I think lack of depth at RB is leaving you vulnerable. If I'm going to spend two picks to lock up a running game, ARI's ain't it. Unless Todman ends up in a plum spot, you might have some harsh weeks here. If ARI has a down week when Rice is on bye, disaster

excellent job at WR -moore, jones, burleson, royal, dillard all have potential to vastly exceed pick invested- great depth and ROI here

pettigrew was a bit of a reach but you got another top 18 TE, maybe the winning strategy at TE with the depth at the position.

survive DAL's and Rice's bye, and have either ARI break out as a team or Wells break out as an RB, and you can pull this off.
Thanks Bloom, Ive done alot of these over the years and won alot too.

Mostly my stratgey is to get a good #1 rb, and then pick everything else but RB2. I usually also go Stud QB or Stud TE and then basically hope to ride out the stud at that spot.

IMO Pettigrew/Keller will be deadly at TE. both guys were over 65 catches just last year and Petti was coming off a major injury

Many way to skin this cat, but IMO RB2 is the spot to be weak.

D- Falcons, Chefs

Thanks Bloom, Ive done alot of these over the years and won alot too.

Mostly my stratgey is to get a good #1 rb, and then pick everything else but RB2. I usually also go Stud QB or Stud TE and then basically hope to ride out the stud at that spot.

IMO Pettigrew/Keller will be deadly at TE. both guys were over 65 catches just last year and Petti was coming off a major injury

Many way to skin this cat, but IMO RB2 is the spot to be weak.
Im with you on RB2BC, I just think there would have been a lot better ways to invest that 6th/8th than locking up the ARI running game

Headed into this draft with the following strategy, knowing I was taking RB with my first pick.

Rounds 1-4: Get 2 top RBs, 1 top QB and 1 top TE

Rds 5-10: Take as many WRs as I can as long as the value is there.

2nd half: don’t be on the back end of the PK and D runs, otherwise take BPA

Last 4 rds: deep sleepers

QB

Roethlisberger

Palmer

Kafka

Satisfied here. It may be middle of the road, but if Palmer lands in a good spot it could be a top pair. Kafka is Vick’s backup at this point.

RB

Foster

Moreno

McGahee

B Tate

B Jackson

R Williams

Devine

I think this is the best 1-2 punch at RB. I ended up waiting for my depth picks here because I felt the top 2 were that good. McGahee, like Palmer, needs to land in a good spot. If he does, I am lucky. If I need consistent scoring from my reserves I may be in trouble.

WR

Boldin

Branch

BMW

James Jones

MSW

Breaston

Nelson

My plan was to load up on 3rd tier guys. I think I may have the weakest top 3 but I think I have the best 4-6. Hopefully I get enough good weeks that this group is not my downfall.

TE

Witten

Harbor

Fells

Very happy to get Witten in the 2nd. At 2PPR He should be consistent enough that the other 2 guys don’t matter. Harbor . Fells and his 41 catches last year were a pretty easy pick in Rd 22.

D

Jets

Rams

Got 2 so no worries

PK

Gostkowski

Suisham

Ditto

Overall I am happier with this group than the 2 teams I drafted in WSL. I think it is more balanced and has more potential to score some top weeks.

Team rzrback77

QB (3) – Josh Freeman #12, Colt McCoy #26, and Josh Johnson #46

Understating this was not my best position. In retrospect, I probably should have taken Freeman and Flacco back to back. I went in to the draft expecting to wait on TEs and should have stayed the course. I really value Cooley though and thought that he was a bargain at TE #8. I like Josh Freeman for 2011and going forward. He is one of those strong armed QBs that also can run a little and should score well. After the next batch went, I held off on taking my second one as long as I could and almost waited too long. I like McCoy, especially in the new West Coast offense and think that he will be a bargain as the #26 QB. I was planning to grab the Rookie Hog signal caller, but he got sniped and at the last pick, Johnson seemed like a nice lottery ticket. At worst, he is Freeman insurance and wowzer is he heads out west to San Francisco. Not as bad as they seem and I’ll give them a C-.

RB (6) – Peterson #1, LT #40, Gerhart #51, Hardesty #57, Murry #62, & Vereen #82

I am really pleased with the stable I wound up with, especially to wait until RB #40 to get my second at 8.16. I am a huge Peterson fan and have never owned him in any league. If he does get injured, I believe that Gerhart will be a nice lug-in. I only need for one of LT, Hardesty, Murry, or Vereen to post another score. I typically use this type of scatter-shot approach for RB 2 in these 16 team survivors because there is such a shallow pool of studs and some of the big producers are RBs that were not even selected in the WSLs and PDSLs. I expanded my number here with the 24 rounds and like what I have. I rate this group a B+.

WR (8) – Wayne #8, Bowe #9, Car Smith #33, Washington #66, Roberts #94, Hartline #95, Douglas #105, and Robinson #114

I got a certified steal in Wayne at the bottom of round two. I really like Bowe in this format as he has some huge weeks to carry a team. I think that Carolina Smith is another bargain at WR #33. After those three I tried to get guys that could step up into a possession receiver role (Roberts and Douglas) or guys that have had a high ypc before (Washington & Hartline). L Robinson is a hope and a prayer late. I really like this group and rate then similar to my RBs as a B or B+.

TE (3) – Cooley #8, Gonzalez #16, and Walker #44

Cooley has been a consistently highly targeted TE. I know that Gonzo is aging, but he has scored well for the Falcons since going there. Walker won’t score much unless there is an injury, but when he has played, he has been productive and he has nice upside for TE #44. I give this group another B+.

PK (2) - Rackers and Feely – not bad and I’ll rate them a C.

DST (2) – Steelers and Packers - I like this duo and give them a B+.

Overall, I like the depth across the board and unless the bye weeks really hammer me, I like the chances of this squad to advance.

It was a great and lively draft and I have to give BSS some kudos for putting all of us together. I had a great time.

'Football Critic said:
Ok, lets do it this way. As a whole compared to others...Quarterbacks1. BassNBrew: M. Vick & J. Cutler - I like it, Vick should put up numbers if he stays healthy, and Cutler should have a few weeks where he can pick up for the down ones vick has. I like many QBs better then Vick, but as far as the whole position, the run away #12. Football Critic: D. Brees, V. Young & J. Locker - After that I go off the rank of the #1 QB, cuz if you have a top 6 QB, your backups to me dont matter, as you would not of invested a high pick in another QB. With that said, I know injuries matter and happen but you cant predict, I only predict if players have a horrible track record, Like a Vick or gore. I like Arod better then Brees, but I like young better then Tebow so their is the tiebreak.3. Stinkin Ref: A. Rodgers & T. Tebow - stated above.4. Steel Dillo: T. Brady, R. Fitzpatrick & J. Clausen - Tom brady sure fire starter and should play every week, he is still better on his bad weeks then Derek Ander...I mean Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Clausen? He is already just about out, so he dont matter.5. Orgazmo: P. Manning, C. Henne & M. Bulger - Peyton is a stud, and if you even have Henne or Bulger factor in your rank, then your telling me Manning is not gonna play every week, I disagree, he is a sure fire starter who always puts up points, Henne and Bulger dont matter.6. Norseman: P. Rivers & K. Orton - Rivers is a stud. Orton will start.7. Jeff P: E. Manning, M. Stafford & R. Grossman - Manning and Stafford combined is not bad, enough up weeks for them to equal one good starter.8. BSS: T. Romo, J. Kitna, C. Whitehurst & R. Mallett - No real backup of points for the given week, and only if Romo goes down do u get Kitnas points. Whitehurst is a good #3 but Mallett is a rook, no sure playin time.9. kruppe: Roethlisberger, C. Palmer & M. Kafka - Big Ben gets this ranking by himself, Palmer may retire and Kafka wont play.10. Jeter23: S. Bradford, K. Kolb & M. Flynn - A middle of the road QB, with hopes Kolb gets traded and Flynn too. If they dont you only have Bradford, ugh.11. GetInTheMix: M. Schaub, M. Hasselbeck & A. Smith - Would of been ranked lower if not for Schaub.12. Reaper: J. Flacco & D. Garrard - R u worried at this position? I am for u.13. Bloom: M. Ryan, D. McNabb & S. Hill - Would be ranked much higher with a better #214. Razrback77: J. Freeman, C. McCoy & J. Johnson - Cant believe one dude ranked these guys above Brees in a post above.15. Andy D.: M. Cassell, J. Campbell, C. Newton & J. Webb - When your down here you dont need insight, you know whats up.16. eakfootball: M. Sanchez, B. Gabbert & T. Thigpen – Yuck. Agreed...man this is gawd awful.
FC...you knocked my A+ self assessment at QB as "homerism", but now you and two others have graded it out as #1 in the league. Retraction???

I'd love to hear some opinions on the WR groups. I am having trouble sorting them out myself. Some are very top-heavy while still others are pretty solid/deep. Love to hear more thoughts on those.

'Football Critic said:
Ok, lets do it this way. As a whole compared to others...Quarterbacks1. BassNBrew: M. Vick & J. Cutler - I like it, Vick should put up numbers if he stays healthy, and Cutler should have a few weeks where he can pick up for the down ones vick has. I like many QBs better then Vick, but as far as the whole position, the run away #12. Football Critic: D. Brees, V. Young & J. Locker - After that I go off the rank of the #1 QB, cuz if you have a top 6 QB, your backups to me dont matter, as you would not of invested a high pick in another QB. With that said, I know injuries matter and happen but you cant predict, I only predict if players have a horrible track record, Like a Vick or gore. I like Arod better then Brees, but I like young better then Tebow so their is the tiebreak.3. Stinkin Ref: A. Rodgers & T. Tebow - stated above.4. Steel Dillo: T. Brady, R. Fitzpatrick & J. Clausen - Tom brady sure fire starter and should play every week, he is still better on his bad weeks then Derek Ander...I mean Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Clausen? He is already just about out, so he dont matter.5. Orgazmo: P. Manning, C. Henne & M. Bulger - Peyton is a stud, and if you even have Henne or Bulger factor in your rank, then your telling me Manning is not gonna play every week, I disagree, he is a sure fire starter who always puts up points, Henne and Bulger dont matter.6. Norseman: P. Rivers & K. Orton - Rivers is a stud. Orton will start.7. Jeff P: E. Manning, M. Stafford & R. Grossman - Manning and Stafford combined is not bad, enough up weeks for them to equal one good starter.8. BSS: T. Romo, J. Kitna, C. Whitehurst & R. Mallett - No real backup of points for the given week, and only if Romo goes down do u get Kitnas points. Whitehurst is a good #3 but Mallett is a rook, no sure playin time.9. kruppe: Roethlisberger, C. Palmer & M. Kafka - Big Ben gets this ranking by himself, Palmer may retire and Kafka wont play.10. Jeter23: S. Bradford, K. Kolb & M. Flynn - A middle of the road QB, with hopes Kolb gets traded and Flynn too. If they dont you only have Bradford, ugh.11. GetInTheMix: M. Schaub, M. Hasselbeck & A. Smith - Would of been ranked lower if not for Schaub.12. Reaper: J. Flacco & D. Garrard - R u worried at this position? I am for u.13. Bloom: M. Ryan, D. McNabb & S. Hill - Would be ranked much higher with a better #214. Razrback77: J. Freeman, C. McCoy & J. Johnson - Cant believe one dude ranked these guys above Brees in a post above.15. Andy D.: M. Cassell, J. Campbell, C. Newton & J. Webb - When your down here you dont need insight, you know whats up.16. eakfootball: M. Sanchez, B. Gabbert & T. Thigpen Yuck. Agreed...man this is gawd awful.
FC...you knocked my A+ self assessment at QB as "homerism", but now you and two others have graded it out as #1 in the league. Retraction???
No, you have the best combo if both stay healthy, but as I predict... VICK CANNOT, IMHO. So now your down to just Cutler, and that my friend just sux. You have the best ranked pair going into the season, do you not know how preseason ranking work, or r u new to this? But i promise Vick style will get him hurt, and when he does, bye bye to your team.I gave it a high grade, his injury record is why you dont get an A+. If you had Brees and Cutler, you would of got an A+ do to Brees being less of a risk, maybe...as Brees normally stays healthy. But we are going off preseason predictions, we aint even seen the schedule yet. As far as other rankings, dude, someone actually put the team with J. Freeman and C. McCoy above Brees. Now your telling they both on average will outscore Brees on a weekly basis? No Brees will better them both 9 out of 10 weeks. So unless Brees gets hurt do I need a backup. But as I explained I like Rodgers more then Brees, so then you look to backups, and Tebow wont start but I believe Young will, so its why Brees and my scrub get #2, and Arod and his scrub gets #3. The elite player in preseason rankings far outweigh the scrubs with no track record as of now.Its quite simple how I rank, you claim to read the posts Bass, well maybe you actually truly start reading them. lol

Not one of my best drafts. I was a little distracted for some of it, but had a few good value picks in the last third. Would change a few picks if we did this again. (which we could, as fast as most of it went. It was a great draft guys)

QB-Rivers, Orton—Was glad to get Rivers as the 6th QB off the board. Should get good production from him. Waited a little too long for QB2, so unless Orton gets the starting spot over Tebow or gets traded, I could be going solo. Considered Volek in round 24, but he is a FA. Grade B with upside to A/A- if Orton starts most of the year.

RB-McCoy, Blount, Choice, Snelling, T. Jones, M. Moore—Like McCoy to take a step up this year, and look for a full season starting out of Blount. Choice may be in for more action if Barber is let go. Snelling is money if Turner goes down for any amount of time. Great value for Thomas Jones in the 18th round, especially if Charles misses any time. Moore is just extra depth that hopefully contributes for me. Grade C+/B-

WR-W. Welker, P. Garcon, M. Floyd, Gaffney, Driver, B. White, TJ Houshmandzadeh, P. Crayton, D. Briscoe—Welker should be good for over 100 catches again this year, being his second year after the knee surgery. Garcon should have some big games, and if Collie has more injury issues, Blair White should score for me several times. Floyd, Driver, and Crayton all are vets with good/great QB’s throwing to them. Gaffney should be in the mix in Denver, with D. Thomas out for most of the year. Housh was a great value in round 21 and should improve his chemistry with Flacco in year 2. The coaches like Dezmon Briscoe and if Benn has any setbacks in his injury rehab, could actually be the number 2. With 9 deep, I should get 3 good scores most weeks. Grade B-

TE-A. Hernandez, H. Miller, D. Thomas—Waited a little too long to hits the TE position. Hernandez had several big games last year, but some clunkers too. Miller is pretty steady for his off weeks hopefully. Dave Thomas has Drew Brees throwing to him, so he could have some big games. And if the same thing happens to this year’s hot rising TE that happen to last year’s, Thomas will be starting for one of the most prolific passing offenses in the NFL. Considered a 4th in the last round. Grade C

DEF-Chicago, New Orleans—Chicago was top 5 last year, and N.O. was top 5 the year before, so if they rebound from their Super Bowl slump, I could be set. Grade B-

K-Folk, Barth—I have two that should both keep their jobs, one in warm weather. Considered a third, but they were taken before my last pick. Should have grabbed them in round 23 and waited for Briscoe in the 24th. I was the only one to pick him in the WSL’s, we will see in the PDSL’s. Grade C+

Overall, no terrible weaknesses. Should survive the first half, and with a little luck could be battling it out in the end. Overall grade C+

Rivers was a fine pick where you got him, but Orton was a probably an unwise use of a 7th as he isnt even assured of covering Rivers bye. I would have probably went another direction and took Volek and another backup or possible starter like Grossman/Bulger/Whitehurst late instead because your #1 is so strong.I like what you did at RB a lot, and you should have contributors five deep. Choice, Snelling, and TJ were excellent values where you got them and you did a terrific job of taking advantage of the deflation of 3rd/4th tier RBs. Moore might have been unneccessary just because I think he lacks upside. A rook longshot or QB would have been a better use.

Solid work at WR. Would have liked to say maybe one or two more upside picks among your late guys, but Driver was a coup, as was White. Not a group that will turn into a strength for you, but certainly not a position that will leave you exposed to misfortune and you only spent 3 of your first 13 picks on it.

You should be ok at TE, and I think Miller has been vastly undervalued. Miller is a good base of 2-3 catches a week at worst, and Hern will likely contribute at least 4-6 top 5 TE weeks. Thomas isn't a bad #3 just because of his experience with Brees and the prolific nature of that passing offense.

I don't know if I would have pulled the trigger quite as early on defenses, but you make a compelling argument.

Overall, only the Orton pick was a shank imo, and it still didn't leave you hurting somewhere else. Maybe you could have added another upside RB or WR, but your squads there are deep enough to hang without. This is a very sturdy team and as long as Rivers bye doesnt intersect with a down week from your TEs and Tebow starting, you should be in it well into November if not December.

Please, feel free to break it down.QB - Drew Brees, Vince Young, Jake Locker ®Not a fan of my depth, but the injury concern with any player is just one hit away, but Brees seems to play every snap, and no reason to think other wise. So since Brees will most def produce, yet again, and I'm, shocked he was not the first QB gone. He is an A+. Vince Young will play somewhere and start I believe, I hope he can keep his head on, and he was doing good before he got hurt and his and Fishers issues. He is bye week filler, and if Brees gets hurt my team is done anyways. A- in the position, because backups dont matter when you have an super stud who is likely to take every snap at this position.RB - Steven Jackson, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Cedric Benson, Anthony Dixon, Dion Lewis ®, Javon Ringer, Clinton PortisSJax always produces, and I read in the above post if SJax can stay healthy...true he gets banged up, BUT HE STILL PLAYS. With Bradford a year older and WRs who got hurt last year back and just the fact SJax is a beast, he should get a few more TDs will make him out value where he was taken. SJax A-. If NE drafts a RB, then i believe BJGE may not be as productive, but he showed he still will have value in a timeshare. He will still get the goalline looks and catch a few passes, B- for BJGE. Cedric, will he be in Cincy or somewhere else. We all say it every year, Cedric Benson or someone else when we draft. Cedric slid way further then he should, so good value pick and he does produce, B. My depth is ok, i relly believe Gore is on his last leg so Dixon should see an drastic increase in reps, and dion Lewis is a rookie and with all rookies lets see where he ends up. Ringer is the Wildcard, if CJ goes down, I struck something there, no doubt. He has shown many signs of life when given a chance to fill in for CJ. As far as Portis, lol..he is my 7th runner. His upside? He will land somewhere and get a few reps, I only need him if the other 6 completely suck. I'm not expecting anything from him, I took him in round 22. Overall my depth is a B-/C+...so for the position i give myself a BWR - Jeremy Maclin, Sidney Rice, Hines Ward, Robert Meachem, Jonathan Baldwin ®, Dexter McCluster, Legadu NaaneeSome may not like it but I love it. Maclin did better than DJax and he was taken much higher then Maclin. Djax had more yards by 90, but Maclin had more catches by 20+ and more TDs, even with DJax on special teams. Maclin is a true up and coming stud with WR1 numbers for sure. Sidney Rice was hurt most of last year, and stats can t really show his potential. He may or may not be in Minny, but he will be a player on many teams radar who is looking for a #1 wr. Hines always produces and is perfect as a #3 wr. If he was my #2 I would be worried, but I expect Rice to take that role. 60/800/6 is right about where you want your #3 to be. Meachem is in an offense that has brees as a QB. He has shown his upside, and with colston having bumb knees and Nawlins being a passing offense, I look for meachem to be a legitimate #3 wr this year. My depth, meh, Mccluster should get some catches, Balwin I just hope goes to someone who uses him now, and NaaNee? Well we know he will get one good game, and then dissappear, lol. Overall at this position i give a B-TE - Kellen Winslow, Vishante Shiancoe, Zach Miller (Jax)No elite stud really, but together they are a great 1/2 punch. I should get good points each week from one of them, and Miller is a late round flyer who was suppose to have an impact last year before his injury. Slightly better then average, C+K - Robbie Gould, Lawrence TynesOnly need 2, and both are good. B+D - Baltimore, JacksonvilleBaltimore blew up when Reed came back, they have always been good, as far as Jax, I hope they have a few good weeks. They are defenses who should be just good enough to keep me alive a few weeks. B-Overall I give myself a B, low risk, but injuries are always possible.
Cant argue with Brees as a #1 and with extra roster spots a few shots at covering the bye were called for. Solid job, although maybe Bulger/Grossman instead of Locker would have worked out better. Maybe even Ponder instead of Locker since he is more polished (how did Ponder not get drafted?)Good enough at RB with Benson and BJGE having potential to vastly outproduce draft slot and good backups in Dixon and Ringer that could be jackpot picks. Lewis is exactly the kind of upside rookie that everyone should have one of in a 24 man roster draft and I see the risk/reward argument on Portis that late. You are lacking big game upside here for the most part, but not a problem area.You should be fine at WR, but I would have liked to see the commitment to depth here that you had at RB. Rice, Meachem, and McCluster give you big play upside and Maclin/Ward should be consistent. That could be the extent of your producers (not sold on Baldwin in year one and Naanee was a major disappointment in '10) which could be something you stub your toe on if injuries hit this group or bye line up in an unfortunate way. You like those Pitt rooks, huh? Winslow, Shiancoe should work, but I would have taken the other ZM or Lewis over KW - I think KW is close to decline and the trend in his numbers shows it. If he can put up big #s with rookie WRs playing next to him, don't see him going any direction but down. Shiancoe's lack of production w/o Favre is worrisome, but he'll get snaps and targets. JAX ZM can give you a few big play weeks as long as he can stay healthy. Not a strength at all, but not a glaring weakness.I would have waited on DST1 and gone WR instead of BAL, otherwise i like the strategy at K/D, especially having to handle picking at the turn.overall a team without any major issues, but its hard to picture scenarios where it ends up being on the 3-4 strongest teams in the league. It can hang around, but will probably get knocked out when it gets down to the final 5-7.

Team rzrback77

QB (3) – Josh Freeman #12, Colt McCoy #26, and Josh Johnson #46

Understating this was not my best position. In retrospect, I probably should have taken Freeman and Flacco back to back. I went in to the draft expecting to wait on TEs and should have stayed the course. I really value Cooley though and thought that he was a bargain at TE #8. I like Josh Freeman for 2011and going forward. He is one of those strong armed QBs that also can run a little and should score well. After the next batch went, I held off on taking my second one as long as I could and almost waited too long. I like McCoy, especially in the new West Coast offense and think that he will be a bargain as the #26 QB. I was planning to grab the Rookie Hog signal caller, but he got sniped and at the last pick, Johnson seemed like a nice lottery ticket. At worst, he is Freeman insurance and wowzer is he heads out west to San Francisco. Not as bad as they seem and I’ll give them a C-.

RB (6) – Peterson #1, LT #40, Gerhart #51, Hardesty #57, Murry #62, & Vereen #82

I am really pleased with the stable I wound up with, especially to wait until RB #40 to get my second at 8.16. I am a huge Peterson fan and have never owned him in any league. If he does get injured, I believe that Gerhart will be a nice lug-in. I only need for one of LT, Hardesty, Murry, or Vereen to post another score. I typically use this type of scatter-shot approach for RB 2 in these 16 team survivors because there is such a shallow pool of studs and some of the big producers are RBs that were not even selected in the WSLs and PDSLs. I expanded my number here with the 24 rounds and like what I have. I rate this group a B+.

WR (8) – Wayne #8, Bowe #9, Car Smith #33, Washington #66, Roberts #94, Hartline #95, Douglas #105, and Robinson #114

I got a certified steal in Wayne at the bottom of round two. I really like Bowe in this format as he has some huge weeks to carry a team. I think that Carolina Smith is another bargain at WR #33. After those three I tried to get guys that could step up into a possession receiver role (Roberts and Douglas) or guys that have had a high ypc before (Washington & Hartline). L Robinson is a hope and a prayer late. I really like this group and rate then similar to my RBs as a B or B+.

TE (3) – Cooley #8, Gonzalez #16, and Walker #44

Cooley has been a consistently highly targeted TE. I know that Gonzo is aging, but he has scored well for the Falcons since going there. Walker won’t score much unless there is an injury, but when he has played, he has been productive and he has nice upside for TE #44. I give this group another B+.

PK (2) - Rackers and Feely – not bad and I’ll rate them a C.

DST (2) – Steelers and Packers - I like this duo and give them a B+.

Overall, I like the depth across the board and unless the bye weeks really hammer me, I like the chances of this squad to advance.

It was a great and lively draft and I have to give BSS some kudos for putting all of us together. I had a great time.
havent really looked at all the teams yet, etc....but razor this really jumped out at me reading through the posts that have been put up so far....I am not sold on your RB's....Peterson is a stud so that is a good start....but if lays an egg one week I think you are in trouble...and when/if he lays that egg, it doesn't mean Toby is going to have a stat line that you can use.....one of the biggest things with this group is that I have been hearing that McKinght might take over the #2 role from LT....that would worry me here....no idea what Hardesty role will be coming off major injury and who knows about the rooks and where they will go and what their role will be when they get there....if one and or both of them pan out into a significant role, then you might be ok, but at this point I think your grade is a little high with 1 stud, his backup, a guy who may lose the #2 job, a guy coming off major surgery behind a bell cow, and two rooks......not trying to say anything more than generate discussion and you mentioned like many others have that it is your strategy to kind of sluff off the RB2 position....and if that is the goal , I think you did a fine job, but as of "right now" after Peterson you have all question marks.....

Please, feel free to break it down.QB - Drew Brees, Vince Young, Jake Locker ®Not a fan of my depth, but the injury concern with any player is just one hit away, but Brees seems to play every snap, and no reason to think other wise. So since Brees will most def produce, yet again, and I'm, shocked he was not the first QB gone. He is an A+. Vince Young will play somewhere and start I believe, I hope he can keep his head on, and he was doing good before he got hurt and his and Fishers issues. He is bye week filler, and if Brees gets hurt my team is done anyways. A- in the position, because backups dont matter when you have an super stud who is likely to take every snap at this position.RB - Steven Jackson, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Cedric Benson, Anthony Dixon, Dion Lewis ®, Javon Ringer, Clinton PortisSJax always produces, and I read in the above post if SJax can stay healthy...true he gets banged up, BUT HE STILL PLAYS. With Bradford a year older and WRs who got hurt last year back and just the fact SJax is a beast, he should get a few more TDs will make him out value where he was taken. SJax A-. If NE drafts a RB, then i believe BJGE may not be as productive, but he showed he still will have value in a timeshare. He will still get the goalline looks and catch a few passes, B- for BJGE. Cedric, will he be in Cincy or somewhere else. We all say it every year, Cedric Benson or someone else when we draft. Cedric slid way further then he should, so good value pick and he does produce, B. My depth is ok, i relly believe Gore is on his last leg so Dixon should see an drastic increase in reps, and dion Lewis is a rookie and with all rookies lets see where he ends up. Ringer is the Wildcard, if CJ goes down, I struck something there, no doubt. He has shown many signs of life when given a chance to fill in for CJ. As far as Portis, lol..he is my 7th runner. His upside? He will land somewhere and get a few reps, I only need him if the other 6 completely suck. I'm not expecting anything from him, I took him in round 22. Overall my depth is a B-/C+...so for the position i give myself a BWR - Jeremy Maclin, Sidney Rice, Hines Ward, Robert Meachem, Jonathan Baldwin ®, Dexter McCluster, Legadu NaaneeSome may not like it but I love it. Maclin did better than DJax and he was taken much higher then Maclin. Djax had more yards by 90, but Maclin had more catches by 20+ and more TDs, even with DJax on special teams. Maclin is a true up and coming stud with WR1 numbers for sure. Sidney Rice was hurt most of last year, and stats can t really show his potential. He may or may not be in Minny, but he will be a player on many teams radar who is looking for a #1 wr. Hines always produces and is perfect as a #3 wr. If he was my #2 I would be worried, but I expect Rice to take that role. 60/800/6 is right about where you want your #3 to be. Meachem is in an offense that has brees as a QB. He has shown his upside, and with colston having bumb knees and Nawlins being a passing offense, I look for meachem to be a legitimate #3 wr this year. My depth, meh, Mccluster should get some catches, Balwin I just hope goes to someone who uses him now, and NaaNee? Well we know he will get one good game, and then dissappear, lol. Overall at this position i give a B-TE - Kellen Winslow, Vishante Shiancoe, Zach Miller (Jax)No elite stud really, but together they are a great 1/2 punch. I should get good points each week from one of them, and Miller is a late round flyer who was suppose to have an impact last year before his injury. Slightly better then average, C+K - Robbie Gould, Lawrence TynesOnly need 2, and both are good. B+D - Baltimore, JacksonvilleBaltimore blew up when Reed came back, they have always been good, as far as Jax, I hope they have a few good weeks. They are defenses who should be just good enough to keep me alive a few weeks. B-Overall I give myself a B, low risk, but injuries are always possible.
Cant argue with Brees as a #1 and with extra roster spots a few shots at covering the bye were called for. Solid job, although maybe Bulger/Grossman instead of Locker would have worked out better. Maybe even Ponder instead of Locker since he is more polished (how did Ponder not get drafted?)Good enough at RB with Benson and BJGE having potential to vastly outproduce draft slot and good backups in Dixon and Ringer that could be jackpot picks. Lewis is exactly the kind of upside rookie that everyone should have one of in a 24 man roster draft and I see the risk/reward argument on Portis that late. You are lacking big game upside here for the most part, but not a problem area.You should be fine at WR, but I would have liked to see the commitment to depth here that you had at RB. Rice, Meachem, and McCluster give you big play upside and Maclin/Ward should be consistent. That could be the extent of your producers (not sold on Baldwin in year one and Naanee was a major disappointment in '10) which could be something you stub your toe on if injuries hit this group or bye line up in an unfortunate way. You like those Pitt rooks, huh? Winslow, Shiancoe should work, but I would have taken the other ZM or Lewis over KW - I think KW is close to decline and the trend in his numbers shows it. If he can put up big #s with rookie WRs playing next to him, don't see him going any direction but down. Shiancoe's lack of production w/o Favre is worrisome, but he'll get snaps and targets. JAX ZM can give you a few big play weeks as long as he can stay healthy. Not a strength at all, but not a glaring weakness.I would have waited on DST1 and gone WR instead of BAL, otherwise i like the strategy at K/D, especially having to handle picking at the turn.overall a team without any major issues, but its hard to picture scenarios where it ends up being on the 3-4 strongest teams in the league. It can hang around, but will probably get knocked out when it gets down to the final 5-7.
I like your review, very honest and I appreciate that as that is all I ask for.When I drafted this team, my strategy is limiting risk. I think I did an good job in that dept. I feel if you limit risk you give yourself a better chance to stay alive for many weeks in a game that is virtually all luck. If Brees or SJax gets hurt I'm basically done anyways. My weakness I believe is WR, but with Maclin being undervalued for what he has show he is cpable of is a steal. I had some better ideas but being in the turn and getting caught in runs effect that. In all I belive I drafted really well considering being in the 15th spot, which I believe was the worst spot and BSS new that when he put me here, lol. the most solid part of this team is RB, as I truly belive Gore will get hurt again, as he has shown he is made of glass, and if he dont, I'm certain Harbaugh gives Dixon more reps to keep Gore fresh. CJ has been getting all the carries and deserves them, but the way he runs, I'm shocked he has not been hurt bouncing it out like he does...Its part of why i was targeting Ringer late.I honestly feel I have one of the better teams as a whole, but with all the factors, who knows. thats why this is preseason rankings. I do recall people ripping me when i drafted Vick as my #2 last year when I had Brees, and got laughed at even harder when I claimed blount would be something, soooo...who knows what will happen.

one of the biggest things with this group is that I have been hearing that McKinght might take over the #2 role from LT....that would worry me here
Wow.

That would be something - Out of shape, vomiting on the sidelines potential bust to taking over for LT.

I think that would be a hard sell right now for most Jets fans.

But, I guess that's what we should hope for... Maybe the Jets put that out there to keep a fire lit under Mcknight cuz we all know LT is training his tail off right now but, I'd be concerned what Mcknight is doing right now. I'd feel much better if I read that Mcknight was training with LT.

I do think the plan is to use him on returns, especially if Brad Smith is gone.

But, overall. I agree, I would be concerned with LT as my RB2 without a real solid RB2b.

fwiw...

ESPN New York's Rich Cimini suggests that Joe McKnight could rise as high as No. 2 on the Jets' depth chart, surpassing LaDainian Tomlinson.Cimini says McKnight "matured" throughout his rookie year, and he offers more speed than LT in a change-up role behind Shonn Greene. In this scenario, Tomlinson would play only on third downs. We have a sneaking suspicion that LT will be overdrafted in 2011 fantasy leagues. McKnight will likely go undrafted, and could wind up with just as much production, if not more. Apr 7, 10:00 AMSource: ESPN New York

Joe McKnight has "no doubt" earned a bigger ball-carrying role for the Jets in 2011, according to coach Rex Ryan.Rex even suggested that McKnight will begin receiving first-down carries at times ahead of Shonn Greene and LaDanian Tomlinson. "He's come a million miles," said Ryan. McKnight impressed with a 32-carry, 158-yard performance in the season finale, but we still like him more in Dynasty leagues than redraft. As long as Tomlinson is on the roster, McKnight is a poor bet for more than a handful of touches per game. Mar 22, 1:41 PMSource: Rod Boone on Twitter

Jets RB Joe McKnight promises to be more diligent in his offseason training as a second-year player.McKnight's conditioning came under fire last summer, and he admitted his first NFL season was "pretty bad." The fourth-round rookie did show promise with 173 yards on 34 touches in the Jets' regular season finale. Talent has never been an issue for McKnight as much as work ethic and ball security. Jan 24, 6:21 PM

fwiw...ESPN New York's Rich Cimini suggests that Joe McKnight could rise as high as No. 2 on the Jets' depth chart, surpassing LaDainian Tomlinson.Cimini says McKnight "matured" throughout his rookie year, and he offers more speed than LT in a change-up role behind Shonn Greene. In this scenario, Tomlinson would play only on third downs. We have a sneaking suspicion that LT will be overdrafted in 2011 fantasy leagues. McKnight will likely go undrafted, and could wind up with just as much production, if not more. Apr 7, 10:00 AMSource: ESPN New York Joe McKnight has "no doubt" earned a bigger ball-carrying role for the Jets in 2011, according to coach Rex Ryan.Rex even suggested that McKnight will begin receiving first-down carries at times ahead of Shonn Greene and LaDanian Tomlinson. "He's come a million miles," said Ryan. McKnight impressed with a 32-carry, 158-yard performance in the season finale, but we still like him more in Dynasty leagues than redraft. As long as Tomlinson is on the roster, McKnight is a poor bet for more than a handful of touches per game. Mar 22, 1:41 PMSource: Rod Boone on Twitter Jets RB Joe McKnight promises to be more diligent in his offseason training as a second-year player.McKnight's conditioning came under fire last summer, and he admitted his first NFL season was "pretty bad." The fourth-round rookie did show promise with 173 yards on 34 touches in the Jets' regular season finale. Talent has never been an issue for McKnight as much as work ethic and ball security. Jan 24, 6:21 PM
:thumbup: Read that....And for every statement I can match 3 that read similar to "This is the most excited I've ever been about Vernon Gholston," Ryan said. Aug 2010 or"He's going to be an excellent player, I really think that," Ryan said. nov. 2010 re: Gholston.That last comment about work ethic IMO is the key combined with this work stoppage, I feel as though this is all a message sent out to Mcknight more than anything else....Again, we know LT is out-working everyone right now and if healthy he'll be hard to beat - the following year the Jets will need a replacement - they need to see Mcknight at his best and determine if he has a role.- Also not a fan of Cimini.Hey if Mcknight has an offseason like LT always does and comes in and looks great then that's great news for the Jets.

Please, feel free to break it down.

QB - Drew Brees, Vince Young, Jake Locker ®

Not a fan of my depth, but the injury concern with any player is just one hit away, but Brees seems to play every snap, and no reason to think other wise. So since Brees will most def produce, yet again, and I'm, shocked he was not the first QB gone. He is an A+. Vince Young will play somewhere and start I believe, I hope he can keep his head on, and he was doing good before he got hurt and his and Fishers issues. He is bye week filler, and if Brees gets hurt my team is done anyways. A- in the position, because backups dont matter when you have an super stud who is likely to take every snap at this position.

RB - Steven Jackson, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Cedric Benson, Anthony Dixon, Dion Lewis ®, Javon Ringer, Clinton Portis

SJax always produces, and I read in the above post if SJax can stay healthy...true he gets banged up, BUT HE STILL PLAYS. With Bradford a year older and WRs who got hurt last year back and just the fact SJax is a beast, he should get a few more TDs will make him out value where he was taken. SJax A-. If NE drafts a RB, then i believe BJGE may not be as productive, but he showed he still will have value in a timeshare. He will still get the goalline looks and catch a few passes, B- for BJGE. Cedric, will he be in Cincy or somewhere else. We all say it every year, Cedric Benson or someone else when we draft. Cedric slid way further then he should, so good value pick and he does produce, B. My depth is ok, i relly believe Gore is on his last leg so Dixon should see an drastic increase in reps, and dion Lewis is a rookie and with all rookies lets see where he ends up. Ringer is the Wildcard, if CJ goes down, I struck something there, no doubt. He has shown many signs of life when given a chance to fill in for CJ. As far as Portis, lol..he is my 7th runner. His upside? He will land somewhere and get a few reps, I only need him if the other 6 completely suck. I'm not expecting anything from him, I took him in round 22. Overall my depth is a B-/C+...so for the position i give myself a B

WR - Jeremy Maclin, Sidney Rice, Hines Ward, Robert Meachem, Jonathan Baldwin ®, Dexter McCluster, Legadu Naanee

Some may not like it but I love it. Maclin did better than DJax and he was taken much higher then Maclin. Djax had more yards by 90, but Maclin had more catches by 20+ and more TDs, even with DJax on special teams. Maclin is a true up and coming stud with WR1 numbers for sure. Sidney Rice was hurt most of last year, and stats can t really show his potential. He may or may not be in Minny, but he will be a player on many teams radar who is looking for a #1 wr. Hines always produces and is perfect as a #3 wr. If he was my #2 I would be worried, but I expect Rice to take that role. 60/800/6 is right about where you want your #3 to be. Meachem is in an offense that has brees as a QB. He has shown his upside, and with colston having bumb knees and Nawlins being a passing offense, I look for meachem to be a legitimate #3 wr this year. My depth, meh, Mccluster should get some catches, Balwin I just hope goes to someone who uses him now, and NaaNee? Well we know he will get one good game, and then dissappear, lol. Overall at this position i give a B-

TE - Kellen Winslow, Vishante Shiancoe, Zach Miller (Jax)

No elite stud really, but together they are a great 1/2 punch. I should get good points each week from one of them, and Miller is a late round flyer who was suppose to have an impact last year before his injury. Slightly better then average, C+

K - Robbie Gould, Lawrence Tynes

Only need 2, and both are good. B+

D - Baltimore, Jacksonville

Baltimore blew up when Reed came back, they have always been good, as far as Jax, I hope they have a few good weeks. They are defenses who should be just good enough to keep me alive a few weeks. B-

Overall I give myself a B, low risk, but injuries are always possible.
Cant argue with Brees as a #1 and with extra roster spots a few shots at covering the bye were called for. Solid job, although maybe Bulger/Grossman instead of Locker would have worked out better. Maybe even Ponder instead of Locker since he is more polished (how did Ponder not get drafted?)Good enough at RB with Benson and BJGE having potential to vastly outproduce draft slot and good backups in Dixon and Ringer that could be jackpot picks. Lewis is exactly the kind of upside rookie that everyone should have one of in a 24 man roster draft and I see the risk/reward argument on Portis that late. You are lacking big game upside here for the most part, but not a problem area.

You should be fine at WR, but I would have liked to see the commitment to depth here that you had at RB. Rice, Meachem, and McCluster give you big play upside and Maclin/Ward should be consistent. That could be the extent of your producers (not sold on Baldwin in year one and Naanee was a major disappointment in '10) which could be something you stub your toe on if injuries hit this group or bye line up in an unfortunate way. You like those Pitt rooks, huh?

Winslow, Shiancoe should work, but I would have taken the other ZM or Lewis over KW - I think KW is close to decline and the trend in his numbers shows it. If he can put up big #s with rookie WRs playing next to him, don't see him going any direction but down. Shiancoe's lack of production w/o Favre is worrisome, but he'll get snaps and targets. JAX ZM can give you a few big play weeks as long as he can stay healthy. Not a strength at all, but not a glaring weakness.

I would have waited on DST1 and gone WR instead of BAL, otherwise i like the strategy at K/D, especially having to handle picking at the turn.

overall a team without any major issues, but its hard to picture scenarios where it ends up being on the 3-4 strongest teams in the league. It can hang around, but will probably get knocked out when it gets down to the final 5-7.
Is ponder supposed to be that good? I think he stinks

One view of the rankings for WR. This was really quick and dirty. Probably placed too much emphasis on the top three and I had a lot of trouble even there ranking from around five through 12, as those seem really close. Did not have time for more on this.

1) Jeter23 – Fitz, D Jackson, Holmes and four others

2) rzrback77 – Wayne, Bowe, Car Smith and five others

3) Jeff P – Jennings, S Johnson, Edwards, and five others

4) bss - V Jax, Crabtree and six others

5) norseman – Welker, Gaffney, Garcon and six others

6) getinthemix – AJ, Austin, 85 and three others

7) Andy – Calvin J, Britt, Ford, and five others

8) Bass – Marshall, S Moss, Collie, ROY and four others

9) Bloom – Colston, Harvin, Mason, and five others

10) Dillo – NYG Smith, Tampa Mike, M Thomas, and five others

11) Eak – Roddy, Dez, and six more (3 rooks)

12) Critic – Maclin, S Rice, Ward and four others

13) Ref – Nicks, TO, and seven others

14) Kruppe – Boldin, Sea Mike, MSW, and four others

15) Reaper – Mike Wallace, Knox, Evans, and five others

16) Orgazmo – Lloyd, Manningham, E Sanders, and five others

havent really looked at all the teams yet, etc....but razor this really jumped out at me reading through the posts that have been put up so far....I am not sold on your RB's....Peterson is a stud so that is a good start....but if lays an egg one week I think you are in trouble...and when/if he lays that egg, it doesn't mean Toby is going to have a stat line that you can use.....one of the biggest things with this group is that I have been hearing that McKinght might take over the #2 role from LT....that would worry me here....no idea what Hardesty role will be coming off major injury and who knows about the rooks and where they will go and what their role will be when they get there....if one and or both of them pan out into a significant role, then you might be ok, but at this point I think your grade is a little high with 1 stud, his backup, a guy who may lose the #2 job, a guy coming off major surgery behind a bell cow, and two rooks......not trying to say anything more than generate discussion and you mentioned like many others have that it is your strategy to kind of sluff off the RB2 position....and if that is the goal , I think you did a fine job, but as of "right now" after Peterson you have all question marks.....
I think that most underestimated LT in 2010 and I hope that he provides some scoring for me in 2011. However, he was not who I was waiting for and I was troubled at the guys that all went just ahead of my pick there. I do think that the potential for small scoring with LT and his receptions was undervalued here and that may have been Ryan's talk about McKnight. I also like the potential for Hardesty and PK and Tim Ryan have spoken highly of Murry who is a polished receiver out of the backfield. I do not think that I am "counting" on LT as a consistent #2 RB, but will hopefully use his scoring about half of the time.and thanks for the compliment that I succeeded in accomplishing the sluff off RB2, that was hilarious.

I think that most underestimated LT in 2010 and I hope that he provides some scoring for me in 2011. However, he was not who I was waiting for and I was troubled at the guys that all went just ahead of my pick there. I do think that the potential for small scoring with LT and his receptions was undervalued here and that may have been Ryan's talk about McKnight. I also like the potential for Hardesty and PK and Tim Ryan have spoken highly of Murry who is a polished receiver out of the backfield. I do not think that I am "counting" on LT as a consistent #2 RB, but will hopefully use his scoring about half of the time.and thanks for the compliment that I succeeded in accomplishing the sluff off RB2, that was hilarious.
;)

Read that....And for every statement I can match 3 that read similar to "This is the most excited I've ever been about Vernon Gholston," Ryan said. Aug 2010 or"He's going to be an excellent player, I really think that," Ryan said. nov. 2010 re: Gholston.That last comment about work ethic IMO is the key combined with this work stoppage, I feel as though this is all a message sent out to Mcknight more than anything else....Again, we know LT is out-working everyone right now and if healthy he'll be hard to beat - the following year the Jets will need a replacement - they need to see Mcknight at his best and determine if he has a role.- Also not a fan of Cimini.Hey if Mcknight has an offseason like LT always does and comes in and looks great then that's great news for the Jets.
If you believe the press clippings, he made big strides. And even if you don't, that 30+ carry game certainly should tell the coaches that he's an investment worthy of any extra coaching/training he may require.

11.11 - Stinkin Ref - Jordan Shipley, CIN, WR62

I hated this pick. Earl Bennett was the pick all the way and Bloom takes him the pick before me. Not sure wtf I was thinking here but there are about 10-12 other WR’s I would have liked to have had at this sopt, not to mention some other positions. I’ll have to go back and look but I must have been pretty wasted when I made this pick or in a hurry for some reason. Other considerations: you name it, heck I should have just went ahead a took a top DST.

12.06 - Stinkin Ref - Detroit Lions, DST12

13.11 - Stinkin Ref - Washington Redskins, DST25

DST run happened and actually felt lucky to get two.

14.06 - Stinkin Ref - Matt Bryant, ATL, PK4

PK run---Good kicker that plays in a dome.

15.11 - Stinkin Ref - Jacob Tamme, IND, TE30

Had sluffed away the TE2 position pretty bad here. Not a good strategy in these probably. Had more to do with my confidence in Graham than anything else. Honestly if Mason gets to me I probably pass on TE again and think about taking two fliers real late and use Mason to make me feel better about my Shipley pick. But sure enough Bloom hammers me again. I think I counted about 7-8 times between Bloom/Bass/ and actually Norse that they snaked me. Would have also been easy to just take PK2 here since the run was going but I knew one would make it back to me in 16. Also, see that Jeff is sitting in the same position as me with only 1 TE and his two picks are coming up. Tamme earned a roster spot and some time on the field with his play last year. I don’t count on injuries, etc, but obviously if something happens to Clark I get a huge bump here. Other considerations: Driver, but with Jordy on board TE seemed like the call here.

One view of the rankings for WR. This was really quick and dirty. Probably placed too much emphasis on the top three and I had a lot of trouble even there ranking from around five through 12, as those seem really close. Did not have time for more on this.1) Jeter23 – Fitz, D Jackson, Holmes and four others2) rzrback77 – Wayne, Bowe, Car Smith and five others3) Jeff P – Jennings, S Johnson, Edwards, and five others4) bss - V Jax, Crabtree and six others5) norseman – Welker, Gaffney, Garcon and six others6) getinthemix – AJ, Austin, 85 and three others7) Andy – Calvin J, Britt, Ford, and five others8) Bass – Marshall, S Moss, Collie, ROY and four others9) Bloom – Colston, Harvin, Mason, and five others10) Dillo – NYG Smith, Tampa Mike, M Thomas, and five others11) Eak – Roddy, Dez, and six more (3 rooks)12) Critic – Maclin, S Rice, Ward and four others13) Ref – Nicks, TO, and seven others14) Kruppe – Boldin, Sea Mike, MSW, and four others15) Reaper – Mike Wallace, Knox, Evans, and five others16) Orgazmo – Lloyd, Manningham, E Sanders, and five others
You know that Carolina Steve Smith sucks right? Hes done put a fork in him

One view of the rankings for WR. This was really quick and dirty. Probably placed too much emphasis on the top three and I had a lot of trouble even there ranking from around five through 12, as those seem really close. Did not have time for more on this.1) Jeter23 – Fitz, D Jackson, Holmes and four others2) rzrback77 – Wayne, Bowe, Car Smith and five others3) Jeff P – Jennings, S Johnson, Edwards, and five others4) bss - V Jax, Crabtree and six others5) norseman – Welker, Gaffney, Garcon and six others6) getinthemix – AJ, Austin, 85 and three others7) Andy – Calvin J, Britt, Ford, and five others8) Bass – Marshall, S Moss, Collie, ROY and four others9) Bloom – Colston, Harvin, Mason, and five others10) Dillo – NYG Smith, Tampa Mike, M Thomas, and five others11) Eak – Roddy, Dez, and six more (3 rooks)12) Critic – Maclin, S Rice, Ward and four others13) Ref – Nicks, TO, and seven others14) Kruppe – Boldin, Sea Mike, MSW, and four others15) Reaper – Mike Wallace, Knox, Evans, and five others16) Orgazmo – Lloyd, Manningham, E Sanders, and five others
I do not agree with this at all. Who is your third WR? I'll trade you Roy Williams for him in all leagues. Let me go and see if you own him anywhere.

I do not agree with this at all. Who is your third WR? I'll trade you Roy Williams for him in all leagues. Let me go and see if you own him anywhere.
LOL nope. In this league I got Lance moore.

16.06 - Stinkin Ref - Matt Prater, DEN, PK19

Big leg-job security. Had to take PK here.

17.11 - Stinkin Ref - Jason Avant, PHI, WR81

Like Avant as one of the better WR3, on a pass happy team and a decent option in this format. Other considerations: Josh Morgan and Joe McKnight.

18.06 - Stinkin Ref - Jerome Harrison, PHI?, RB67

Have taken him in almost all of these and probably will continue if he stays in this area. Free agent but PHI wants him back. He wouldn’t mind going somewhere where he has a more significant role. We have seen what he can do when he gets carries, so it’s not a guessing game when he gets to play. Worst case scenario, he stays and is RB2 on a pretty good offense and will spell McCoy. Best case, McCoy is out for the year and he becomes lead dog. Next best case, he signs elsewhere and becomes the primary guy. Have never really understood the rub with this guy, seemed pretty explosive and able to handle a workload in his stint with CLEV, maybe its just they don’t think he could do it all year. To me this is the kind of pick that could help me stay around a little longer if one of the two better case scenarios pans out. Other considerations: Thomas Jones, Ricky Williams if I was going RB. But my real decision here was Harrison or Blair White. I really wanted Blair White as I think he has earned more playing time in INDY and with Collie suffering three concussions last year I think the odds are pretty good that White gets on the field one way or the other. Was hoping he made it back but Norse got him.

19.11 - Stinkin Ref - Brandon LaFell, CAR, WR100

Not much to see here, he could start I guess and who knows maybe Newton will like him. Felt like a consolation prize after not having White make it back. Other considerations: Javon Ringer. Thought that was a solid pick by Critic in the 20th.

20.06 - Stinkin Ref - LeRon McClain, BAL, RB79

McGahee is gonzo and BAL would like McClain back. He may end up not being the RB2 there but he had a season of 10 TD’s and over 800 yards, so it’s there if they need it. TD’s/Goaline work could go up with McGahee gone. Other considerations: T.J Housh.

21.11 - Stinkin Ref - Josh Cribbs, CLE, WR109

Was hoping T.J. Housh would make it back but there’s Norse again. Maybe Cribbs can throw for a few TD’s. Other considerations: Damian Williams, Dressen, Schilens.

22.06 - Stinkin Ref - Damian Williams, TEN, WR112

Almost took him with the previous pick. Could start and the Britt stuff helps. Other considerations: Dressen and Schilens.

23.11 - Stinkin Ref - Kevin Ogletree, DAL, WR121

Had kind of been eyeballing him for awhile. For some reason I remember being impressed by his physical skills early last year, maybe preseason or something. But really this has more to do with the fact that I think ROY is out in Dallas. ROY took some jabs at Garrett during his time as OC and I just have this feeling he won’t be back in DAL. I see Ogletree winning the WR# job over Hurd and hopefully over anybody else they may bring in. If I got DAL WR3 in round 23 and at WR121, I’ll take it. Gamble with some safer plays still available. Other considerations: Doucet, but don’t like the way that Brown took over his role, thought about a 3rd TE, and Volek or Webb.

24.06 - Stinkin Ref - Derrick Ward, HOU, RB93

Averaged over 6 yards a carry and a TD every 12 times he touched the ball. Remember seeing some nice runs from him when he did get the ball and seemed like a great compliment last year to Foster. A lot may change, but I think he keeps/wins the RB2 job in HOU and if nothing else has shown that there are worse options of guys you can give the ball to. I’ll take my chances that Tate and Slaton aren’t that much better than him. Other considerations: Volek/Webb

1.11 - Aaron Rodgers, GB, QB2

6.06 - Tim Tebow, DEN, QB19

I think Tebow starts and when he does I feel good about this as a top tier group.

3.11 - Peyton Hillis, CLE, RB14

4.06- Jahvid Best, DET, RB16

9.11 - Danny Woodhead, NE, RB42

10.06 - Brandon Jacobs, NYG, RB44

18.06 - Jerome Harrison, PHI?, RB67

20.06 - LeRon McClain, BAL, RB79

24.06 - Derrick Ward, HOU, RB93

If Hillis gets 75-80% of last year and Best stays healthy I like this top two and feel I have depth that ain't just depth but depth that can contribute weekly by ham and egging some solid games.

2.06- Hakeem Nicks, NYG, WR5

7.11 - Terrell Owens, CIN?, WR39

8.06 - Jordy Nelson, GB, WR44

11.11 - Jordan Shipley, CIN, WR62

17.11 - Jason Avant, PHI, WR81

19.11 - Brandon LaFell, CAR, WR100

21.11 - Josh Cribbs, CLE, WR109

22.06 - Damian Williams, TEN, WR112

23.11 - Kevin Ogletree, DAL, WR121

Not excited at all about this group. Nicks is solid but I need TO to make this work at all. If those two can stay consistent I think I can get a respectable WR3 score from my other options. Jordy continuing his significance in GB offense would be a huge boost as well. Maybe should have added a 10th or just drafted a whole lot better here.

5.11 - Jimmy Graham, NO, TE10

15.11 - Jacob Tamme, IND, TE30

Like Graham to join the group of not really needing too much of a TE2 after him but could definatley done more here.

14.06 - Matt Bryant, ATL, PK4

16.06 - Matt Prater, DEN, PK19

12.06 - Detroit Lions, DST12

13.11 - Washington Redskins, DST25

meh....

If I had it to do again....no QB in the first...and probably focuse more on WR and TE than I did at RB...think I may have had some opportunities to add depth elsewhere....while I like Woodhead and Jacobs a bunch where I got them, taking 4 RB's in the first 10 rounds might not be the best way to go here....Rodgers should carry me at QB, but hanging my hat on Tebow starting, Best being healthy, TO having another solid year, and Graham being the real deal.

meh...I'll take a C and an ### whoopin....

Not to mention, Bowe no longer has Weiss saying "Throw it to Bowe no matter what', also...we know what Bowe was before Weiss, he will fall back. wayne took a step back last year, looks like Marvin all over again. I'm just saying, total homer putting himself at 2. I'll break down later for the Cold hard truth.

Ok, lets break this down to true rankings. WR is far different thean QB in regards to the get hurt more, you start 3, and its a ppr...so the 3 or 4 others you refer to matter a little bit more then just having the one stud. But in the spirit of ranking the starters I will do so, with the others breaking the tie.

2) getinthemix – AJ, Austin, 85 and three others

3) Bass – Marshall, S Moss, Collie, ROY and four others

4) Jeff P – Jennings, S Johnson, Edwards, and five others

5) Critic – Maclin, S Rice, Ward and four others

6) bss - V Jax, Crabtree, Moore and five others

7) Bloom – Colston, Harvin, Mason, and five others

8) norseman – Welker, Gaffney, Garcon and six others

9) rzrback77 – Wayne, Bowe, Car Smith and five others

10) Andy – Calvin J, Britt, Ford, and five others

12) Ref – Nicks, TO, and seven others

13) Kruppe – Boldin, Sea Mike, MSW, and four others

14) Dillo – NYG Smith, Tampa Mike, M Thomas, and five others

If i need to break down i will, I'll wait for someone to spazz and say they were ranked wrong, lol

Ok, lets break this down to true rankings. WR is far different thean QB in regards to the get hurt more, you start 3, and its a ppr...so the 3 or 4 others you refer to matter a little bit more then just having the one stud. But in the spirit of ranking the starters I will do so, with the others breaking the tie.

2) getinthemix – AJ, Austin, 85 and three others

3) Bass – Marshall, S Moss, Collie, ROY and four others

4) Jeff P – Jennings, S Johnson, Edwards, and five others

5) Critic – Maclin, S Rice, Ward and four others

6) bss - V Jax, Crabtree, Moore and five others

7) Bloom – Colston, Harvin, Mason, and five others

8) norseman – Welker, Gaffney, Garcon and six others

9) rzrback77 – Wayne, Bowe, Car Smith and five others

10) Andy – Calvin J, Britt, Ford, and five others

12) Ref – Nicks, TO, and seven others

13) Kruppe – Boldin, Sea Mike, MSW, and four others

14) Dillo – NYG Smith, Tampa Mike, M Thomas, and five others

If i need to break down i will, I'll wait for someone to spazz and say they were ranked wrong, lol
My receiver are better than yours. HTH

IMO there are a few WR's listed in those goups whose names could have been left off and listed with the "others".....

Users who are viewing this thread