What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (12 Viewers)

I've heard it was a really fun show for the most part. Monday night is D&D night, so looks like I'll need to catch the Hulu cut this week.

Also there was a fun little back and fourth between Brad SHepperd and a hater after Brad said he wasn't a believer in Kofi as champ and literally rattled off every sensible reason he's not including new day, pancakes, mic skills, charisma etc. What got one fan triggered was saying Kofi was more of a 205 guy then anything. Fan then proceeds to use the WWE website for his stats on Kofi. The fan then got bombarded with tweets slamming him for using fake stats. I put he does know WWE stats are fake. Despite them saying Taker and Kane are 7' they are really more 6-9 to 6-10 and during interviews they use to put Andre on a step stool to make him look taller. Lance Storm had a tweet earlier in the day that pertains to the above saying on the WWE app listing him in the alumni section they put him as a WCW guy but he was a ECW guy. He said he was taller then what they gave him and was never as heavy or close to the weight WWE put for him. Someone screen shot that post and tweeted it to this fan. It was so bad the dude ended up deleting the original tweet. 

And exactly why I don't always trust Satin 

Brad Shepperd

Regarding Satin’s report about the entire episode of #SDLive being re-written today, a source in #WWE indicated that is not exactly accurate. The show was partially re-written, specifically the opening and ending segments - due to a perceived above average reaction to #RAW.

5:27 PM · Jul 30, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Vince Canned someone. I didn't see this until now a message I got. Confirmed it with my co worker who got some DM's from workers in WWE production This was around 5;30 or so I got this message. I'm also told it wasn't the whole script that was re written but Beginning, Ending and one or two other segments

receiving very good information from one of my sources that Vince blew a gasket this morning when he saw the final script for tonight’s Smackdown. Re-write in progress. Being told someone in production was fired on the spot. I confirmed via two sources someone was fired from the production team

Would you like a do-over on your do-over?
Finn was originally suppose to take a short sabbatical a month. It was either going to be right after Extreme Rules do the RAW and have Bray write him off but apparently Bischoff wants him for the Bray Feud to be on TV. From what I understand now he's most likely either taking time off after losing to Bray at SS or has been denied the request. I'm still trying to get either or confirmed. He was slated to be on a break either now or after SS however things are always changing in WWE. 

Finn was originally suppose to take a short sabbatical a month. It was either going to be right after Extreme Rules do the RAW and have Bray write him off but apparently Bischoff wants him for the Bray Feud to be on TV. From what I understand now he's most likely either taking time off after losing to Bray at SS or has been denied the request. I'm still trying to get either or confirmed. He was slated to be on a break either now or after SS however things are always changing in WWE.  
Please hurry back with Brad Shepard’s attempt to cover his tracks on this one. He and Ringside News are the worst.

Please hurry back with Brad Shepard’s attempt to cover his tracks on this one. He and Ringside News are the worst.
Brad's been right on a lot of stuff lately. Also I have my own sources not just Sheppard. He confirmed my Taker/Goldberg report. And for those saying he doesn't have sources like Satin how come Brad was able to tell people being backstage at shows and PPVs but Satin couldn't even report that during a show? I've spoken to several WWE over the yrs and Hunter basically confirmed that they used Meltzer for yrs. Justin Barasso of SI and ESPN are their new go to guys for WWE breaking news to put out that they want. Dave has lost multiple sources and recently reported 5 days ago Ziggler vs Goldberg was confirmed for Summerslam only for WWE to come out and confirm Dolph vs Miz. Goldberg has heat backstage for the #### showing at Blood Money. He's on several occasional reported old info confirmed months before he even reported by other outlets or what I've even put here from my sources. 

Someone told me WWE big shots know Ryan Satin is kissing ### to get a job there. Never gonna happen. They said it's pathetic how desperate him and some of these big pro dirts guys try to kiss their ###.  2 of My sources said they've given Satin #### info and everyone loves ####### with him. They might throw him a bone once in awhile too. Raj Giri of Wrestle Inc is also a cheap idiot. My one guy said Raj would pay him 100 for big rumors and 20 per small rumor if true. Which is a slap in the face. I got offered by another website (won't mention as I turned them own) 150 for small and 350 for bigger stuff I got from my guy. I told them sorry I only do this for fun not looking for money. I also didn't want to get into a whole I never signed a contract and then have someone owing me money. After I tweeted about Backing Brad on the Jimmy and Naomi report (You can look back in this thread on my report from December or so) Raj then tried contacting me DM for sources as well offering me a similar offer. I politely declined again saying I don't do it for money and frankly I did find his offer insulting as I was offered a lot more then what you've offered from another person and turned them down. Half these guys have very little sources get info here and there but every source no matter who should always be taken with a grain of salt and not as gospel truth. I mentioned how Wrestlevotes has lost their source the last few months and very rarely are they being quoted these days anymore because they've been more wrong then right over the past 4-5 months. Payton Vance of Bodyslam.net also tried offering me money for sources but also wanted to know who my sources were which I felt odd. Aftering digging into the guy he's a good guy but he's desperate for his own sources. I also knew I give up my sources he'd just contact them and get the info from me and just use me as filter to get to what he wants a typical ploy in journalism looking for sources 

Here's my report on Naomi and Jimmy USO's well before even Brad Sheppard reported this during Jimmy's last incident. No one in the wresting community even had this. All I was doing was asking for my co worker to make sure he wasn't getting bad info or one of those person has issues with Jimmy or his wife so talks smack and makes rumors about em. I ended up giving the podcast I listen to an exclusive 

My initial comment on Naomi and Jimmy USO last comment on the page

2nd or 3rd post here on the page with my report

Quote of post 34 or so on thread I mention the Naomi Jimmy thing about the storyline

As you can see I have more then just Brad as some source. Also you got a lot of BS in some reports as fillers to what is given to you so you also need to dissect what you believe was true and what's not. Again take anything with a grain of salt. Don't hold it against guys for just being wrong. I've met brad and some of these guys in person before. Brad was cool but people don't like him because he doesn't sugar coat a lot of his content. It looks anti WWE and he doesn't kiss ### and so guys try to discredit him. 

WWE can't stand kiss asses online and won't hire them. They'll just use them when they can like that one youtube creaters girl they get all the time in LA Luigi give her comp tix and other stuff as long as she continues to kiss ###. She even is allowed to stream and show live video of shows PPVs on her channel and never gets flagged where others do.Thats all anyone will ever get from them. The Podcast I listen to is friends with Road Dogg and he doesn't kiss WWE ###. Road Dogg has even commented to fans of the podcaster show about WWE hiring him as he has experience in commentary and interviews. Warbeard Hanson trained him in wrestling and was at the same school as Sasha was. He was Kofi's tag partner at an indy show 6 months before he debuted in WWE. Either way Road Dogg has comp him seats and the podcaster got Road Dogg to help a family with a sick kid tickets after Ticketmaster screwed up on them at a show. Either way Road Dogg has said to people he likes the guy but he needs to tone his shows down more and WWE might take him or give him an interview at the least on his behalf. His show is kind of comments mixed with Howard Stern. If you are easily offended then the show isn't for you. Dogg has even told him a few times in text like hey you got pretty rough on us for that last show Vince didn't like it tone down the criticism a notch or so. No issues with you criticizing show just ton down on the emotion and stuff there. 

As you can see he doesn't kiss ### and people in WWE actually have noticed him. People think sucking up to company and such will ALWAY GET YOU INSIDE but companies hate the constant kiss ### knowing their only goal and agenda is to just work for them. It comes off as desperate and pathetic. 

Last edited by a moderator:
WWE may no longer have talent take legends finishers. Vince apparently got made when Dijak asked Taz to use his finishing maneuver. All wrestlers currently using a legends finisher as their own will keep it. An acceptation (Surprise surprise) will be made as Charlotte might takeTrish Stratisfaction after their match as an occasional move 

@lionel hutz also let me remind you Brad Broke the story of the XFL return and the date WWE would announce it, months in advance - among many other big stories in his 4 years covering it. Outlets he's been mentioned and our credit include ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio, Bleacher report, The NY Papers, Forbes, The Sun, NESN, ESPN's PTI etc. Guest appearances of ESPN and Fox Sports Radio, Sky Sports radio in UK, Vibe a Toronto station as well as numerous podcast. Let me know when Raj Giri and Ryan Satin come close to that. I can take Raj more seriously then the others despite my little issue I had with him. I give him props for trying and he did understand my concern of not having a contract to sign on the agreement. However Satin is a hardcore WWE kiss ### that just looks desperate and far left SJW just trying to get in female fans pants. Yet the other day made a reference in Wrestling with Sophie's choice and Auschwitz Memorial Muesum called him out for the bad analogy.  

How come no one is reporting on this comment by Satin from a few days ago? It's pretty ignorant of him to compare the holocaust to wrestling

Ryan Satin compares Sophie's choice to Wrestling then gets Owned

Tom Servo said:
:confused:   I'm shuked here.
Satin is always going around with an SJW agenda. He went after The What Culture guy (I think Adam) for using his fame to get pics of women and try to sleep with them. A few months later or something Satin was accused by a female fan of hitting on her doing the similar thing or something Satin loves to get on his high horse on moral issues but then he does the complete opposite of what preaches. His commit was completely opposite of what he says he believes in. Theres a lot of people who have called him out for his hypocrisy in the past few yrs 

Simon Gotch suggests Dave Meltzer should be shot

What an asinine thing to say.  I hope Court Bauer has a few words with him.  :thumbdown:
And fans wonder why Gotch was released by WWE? What an idiot. I may not like Meltzer at times these days and I think he's incredible stubborn and won't admit when he's wrong but the dude doesn't deserve to be killed or beat. I hope Gotch gets black listed in the industry that'll send a clear message

Word is Daniel Bryan is Roman's opponent for SS. Meltzer first reported it but multiple sources from many outlets have said Meltzer's report is spot on 

Holy ####, sold it out
This is why the AEW haters are dead wrong about them. This is not WCW or TNA; this. Is. Different. 

They keep selling out because wrestling fans want to see what Cody & company have to offer. Each time people tune in, they like what they see. Fans know they’re getting wrestling and not :yucky:  “sports entertainment”. 

This is why the AEW haters are dead wrong about them. This is not WCW or TNA; this. Is. Different. 

They keep selling out because wrestling fans want to see what Cody & company have to offer. Each time people tune in, they like what they see. Fans know they’re getting wrestling and not :yucky:  “sports entertainment”. 
Agree and disagree.

I agree with your overall take, but I also agree with Jim Cornette that there’s still too much sports entertainment peppered into the AEW product.

Well if this is true Say goodbye to Becky.Seth everyone relationship. Former Diva Kaitlyn's ex husband is now accusing Seth Rollins of sending nudy pics to his wife. This would've been in his NX days before the Shield. 

“Seth Rollins was sending, while I was still married, I’ll call her my ex-wife, naked pictures of himself getting out of the shower and s—. If I ever got my hands on him I would have ripped his f—ing arms off. He’s just a little p—-.”

Well if this is true Say goodbye to Becky.Seth everyone relationship. Former Diva Kaitlyn's ex husband is now accusing Seth Rollins of sending nudy pics to his wife. This would've been in his NX days before the Shield. 
This is a trend. It also looks like sexual harassment. 

AEW is going to be highly successful. You are correct. This is not TNA or WCW. It has a totally different feel. As a life long rasslin fan, I have the utmost confidence, this is legit. Time will tell.

Just the buzz alone gets me pretty juiced to watch the next show. When is the last time you said that? Boom. You got another viewer. It is working.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a trend. It also looks like sexual harassment. 
In context of the situation I would say so but also theres no context on if the husband said Kaitlyn was sending him pics too. From what was reported this would've been around the time The Shield started as well. 

AEW is going to be highly successful. You are correct. This is not TNA or WCW. It has a totally different feel. As a life long rasslin fan, I have the utmost confidence, this is legit. Time will tell.

Just the buzz alone gets me pretty juiced to watch the next show. When is the last time you said that? Boom. You got another viewer. It is working.
One of the reasons I like NJPW is it has that feeling. I remember watching WWF Attitude Era when I was in 5th grade going into 6th. I always got sent to bed at 11 so I would try to sneak in the last 5-10 or 15 mins of the run off of RAW. If I missed it I always had friends in school I could ask. These days you miss something it's already online and very few people will admit to watching anything WWE. I found a few guys into the Indies and NJPW at least but very few and far between. A customer of mine is apparently a wrestling fan and I got him to cave in and buy NJPWWorld for the G1. 

In context of the situation I would say so but also theres no context on if the husband said Kaitlyn was sending him pics too. From what was reported this would've been around the time The Shield started as well. 
So you’re thinking this is somehow worse than when Seth’s fiancée hacked his account and posted nudes of him and Zahra Schreiber after finding out about their affair in 15?

bcdjr1 said:
So you’re thinking this is somehow worse than when Seth’s fiancée hacked his account and posted nudes of him and Zahra Schreiber after finding out about their affair in 15?
Hey if Seth was cheating on her I got no issue with her posting his nudes. I don't feel sorry for cheaters. They need to be exposed. I don't care if his account was hacked or not she exposed what a #### the dude is back then 

Only one night behind on G1. I lost most of the calendar month of July to New Japan, now trending that way for August.

bcdjr1 said:
She is hot. 😬

I was going through my IG stories this morning and DDP shows up on Brandi Rhodes' feed.  Apparently, when Brandi calls DDP, it comes up on his phone with a picture from Double or Nothing where he's carrying her out of the arena.  The picture is focused on her face and the pained expression she had at being separated from Cody. :lmao:  

Users who are viewing this thread