What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL 2 Draft Pick Thread (1 Viewer)

looks like we are past the 4 hour clock for AR.

Sorry Bro

3.16 - Matt Ryan QB ATL

4.1 - Ryan Matthews Rb SD

PMin Rudnikci now

Peace

tough to enforce a 4-hour clock when the person who is up hasn't picked for 32 picks and doesn't even get the courtesy of a simple PM that takes 5 seconds.

drafting under protest from now on.

QB Roethlisberger

RB Moreno

Sorry, would have tried to find a place to connect better if I'd known theree would be contriversy (posting on iphone is tough enough much less navigating the pms)

4.03 WR Desean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagles

The ARud screwjob is in full force

I thought it was weak that we didn't try and reach an employee here...it's not like he is hard to find. Nothing against Ram but I would have waited until whoever is running this gives the OK.

I don't think A-Rud should be on a 2 hour clock, doesn't seem fair.

3.05 Nugget selects Mike Williams - TBB

3.06: Steve Johnson, WR, Buffalo

agree that rud should keep his clock if he never received a PM. check my email a hell of a lot more than FBG.

I'd be okay with his clock staying the same, but the easiest way to keep up is to "watch" the topic using the button at the top if the thread. I get an email everytime someone posts and can usually make my pick before I even get a PM.

Not sending a PM to the next guy is pretty weak, not the way we want this thing to go.

the easiest way to keep up is to "watch" the topic using the button at the top if the thread. I get an email everytime someone posts and can usually make my pick before I even get a PM.

Not sending a PM to the next guy is pretty weak, not the way we want this thing to go.

List for 04.11 has been sent to Gunslingerender, please PM him after Fro makes his selection. TIA.

Also folks might want to send out a PM to the person who will be on deck as well. If you are sending it out, you might as well tell the guy who is up next and let the guy on deck so they have some clue they are picking soon.

I really do hate you all and this team sucks.

4.16 Marques Colston. Hope his knees are okay

5.1 Julio JOnes. I hate this pick but swing for fences

I should have taken another QB.

Thanks for all the PM's guys, sorry I couldn't get to this a little sooner.

5.11: Sam Bradford, QB, STL

Users who are viewing this thread