Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horses Mouth

Andre Johnson down without contact, right knee

81 posts in this topic

who knows but he's down and stayed down. grabbing right now. no contact, just fell over

ETA: Hamstring

Went to the ground grabbing his right knee completely intouched. :cry:

I would call it a hamstring... but the TENDON, not the muscle itself. (i.e. typically a longer healing process if torn)

Right where the attachment takes place at the top and outside of the knee.

I would call it a hamstring... but the TENDON, not the muscle itself. (i.e. typically a longer healing process if torn)Right where the attachment takes place at the top and outside of the knee.

Ooh, are we making wild-assed guesses? I'll say it's appendicitis.

I would call it a hamstring... but the TENDON, not the muscle itself. (i.e. typically a longer healing process if torn)Right where the attachment takes place at the top and outside of the knee.

Who knows what the dianosis will be but it looked Britt-esque and that is exactly where he was grabbing(back bend of knee).

Not wild.

Who is the pickup here? Kevin Walter, Jacoby Jones, or James Casey?

Those guys suck. Moss or Terrell Owens.

He did limp off but it was extremely painful when it happened.

I have been flipping between games. Have they made any updates on his injury during the game

I just p/u Walter over Jacoby (knee), Casey is a TE in our league. Im desperate if AJ is down long.

I would call it a hamstring... but the TENDON, not the muscle itself. (i.e. typically a longer healing process if torn)

Right where the attachment takes place at the top and outside of the knee.

Not wild.
McClain:

Looks like Andre Johnson has a strained hamstring and not a knee injury. Hamstrings have hamstrung Texans since start of preseason. 12 minutes ago

;)

Season ender.

Don't post unless you have something intelligent to say.

WR, Arian Foster

I think Jacoby Jones, but they might find a way to get James Casey more involved.

Anything new to say?

This is a major injury story, everyone was so quick to say he was hurt, but yet where is everyone with the updates? lol

This is a major injury story, everyone was so quick to say he was hurt, but yet where is everyone with the updates? lol

And you wonder why people jump on you every thread?

Yes, as I talk it because I provide info...What this, me with yet another update?

Andre was seen smiling and joking on the sidelines. Also left the stadium walking and without any assistance.

Yes, as I talk it because I provide info...What this, me with yet another update?

Andre was seen smiling and joking on the sidelines. Also left the stadium walking and without any assistance.

:lmao:

Can we stick with the injury info, we have posters posting ACL that obviously didn't even see the play because he grabbed the back of his hammy.

Take the emotion out of it please. yes it sux if you own him, deal with it, let's move one

Sincerely,

MOSB

Ask Phrozen about it

It was a rhetorical question. LoLz!

Can we stick with the injury info, we have posters posting ACL that obviously didn't even see the play because he grabbed the back of his hammy. Take the emotion out of it please. yes it sux if you own him, deal with it, let's move oneSincerely,MOSBAsk Phrozen about it

Easy Joe

Can we stick with the injury info, we have posters posting ACL that obviously didn't even see the play because he grabbed the back of his hammy.

It was hard to tell whether he was grabbing the back of the knee or the hammy. The back of the knee often hurts when you tear the ACL.

Texans owner saying he's "not overly concerned" about it. Coach said "if he's out for a period" other guys will have to step up. Just from what I've been reading on the internets.

In any case, doesn't sound like a season-ender (a la Britt) but could be something they'd be cautious with, especially considering what Foster just endured. At least that situation gave us a general idea of how they deal with hamstring injuries to star players.

In other words...not great but could be much worse. HTH

MRI on twitter ... Torn Labia ...

Take this BS somewhere else.

What's a labia? Where did you see this?

Can we stick with the injury info, we have posters posting ACL that obviously didn't even see the play because he grabbed the back of his hammy. Take the emotion out of it please. yes it sux if you own him, deal with it, let's move oneSincerely,MOSBAsk Phrozen about it

Easy Joe
Serious Business! :)

What's a labia? Where did you see this?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Torn Labia? Are you talking about his mom?Maybe you mean Torn Labrum? :lmao: