Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badmojo1006

Marino has a love child

33 posts in this topic

Wow, I'm really disappointed in the decision Marino made there. It says the mistress was 35. He should have went younger.

From the comments at the link:

Bevraj of Choice For all of you who are like, "OH, THAT POOR WOMAN!" you can just stop right there. She knew damn well when she got involved with Marino that she'd never be seeing a ring.

Bevraj of Choice For all of you who are like, "OH, THAT POOR WOMAN!" you can just stop right there. She knew damn well when she got involved with Marino that she'd never be seeing a ring.

That is genius.

My personal favorite response was:"As a glove spokesman, you'd think he'd have known better."

:lmao:

This is pretty funny. But honestly who gives a ####? Why is this news? Why do people care?

"Typical Marino, he always did stay in the pocket too long."

Pull out, Dan!

exactly...his own stupidity....if you are going to play that game at least put on a glove.

Everyone knows Marino never even got himself a ring. BOOOOYAH!

Everyone knows Marino never even got himself a ring. BOOOOYAH!
Glad you get it too.

The NFL should suspend him. The shield must be protected.

She should have used the shield to protect herself from getting pregnant.

This is pretty funny. But honestly who gives a ####? Why is this news? Why do people care?

x2

x2
He's a very well known (at least nationally if not globally) football analyst on CBS who had an affair on his wife and got his mistress pregnant on top of that. Then paid the mistress millions of dollars to try and keep it hush hush.Even if you personally don't find it relevant, it's still pretty news worthy.

x2
He's a very well known (at least nationally if not globally) football analyst on CBS who had an affair on his wife and got his mistress pregnant on top of that. Then paid the mistress millions of dollars to try and keep it hush hush.

Even if you personally don't find it relevant, it's still pretty news worthy.

It's news only because we have to know everything these days. It's not a very interesting story or a very unusual story and it'll have a lifespan of about two more hours (barring some way out there developments).

The explosion of coverage has made everybody well known.

By October, nobody will give a crap about Manti Te'o's dead fake girlfriend. The fans of his NFL team will care about whether he can cover Ray Rice out of the backfield. And then he'll retire one day and write a book about it. We'll need to know what's in that, too.

Pull out, Dan!

I'm sure he tried. His release is just so quick...

That is genius.
I'm done....lol

Quote from Donna Savattere... "Unfortunately for me, Dan still has the quick release he was famous for on the football field."

x2
He's a very well known (at least nationally if not globally) football analyst on CBS who had an affair on his wife and got his mistress pregnant on top of that. Then paid the mistress millions of dollars to try and keep it hush hush.Even if you personally don't find it relevant, it's still pretty news worthy.
I just can't believe he had sex with John Elway.

My personal favorite response was:"As a glove spokesman, you'd think he'd have known better."

That is too damn funny!

I want to see this 35 year old mistress. :useless:

Take one of the greatest coaches in the history of the game (Don Shula) and give him one of the greatest young qbs ever to come out of college (Dan Marino). How many super bowls do you think that pairing will win?How about zero?I wonder how many Marino and Belichick would have won?

Take one of the greatest coaches in the history of the game (Don Shula) and give him one of the greatest young qbs ever to come out of college (Dan Marino). How many super bowls do you think that pairing will win?How about zero?I wonder how many Marino and Belichick would have won?

Hmmm... Cheating included?

My linkMarino, Tiger, Brady, Lance, etc...It takes a win at all costs attitude to achieve that elite designation. No surprise that some of the greatest athletes of all times are POS in their personal lives.