timschochet

The North Korea Thread: Trump has completely blown this

5,654 posts in this topic

I think if he does send out a missile, he is almost doing the world a favor. Why? Everyone, other than the Iranians, maybe, will be in favor of someone, most likely the United States, to go in there and take care of business. Thing is, business will take about a week before the eventual surrender. Then, it might take another week or so to build a couple Walmarts and North Koreans will finally have light at night.

I can think of a billion other people who might have an objection or two...
No kidding. And beyond that, we're still probably talking about a lot of death and destruction while "business" is enacted.Any chance they can espionage this regime to death? I think even the Chinese have to be close to done with this guy - he's taken the crazy a couple steps over the line even for their purposes at this point.
Oh, please. China loves this.
For China it's all fun and games until the NK regime falls and the peninsula gets unified (under the SK government), or someone starts hurling nukes.

I look forward to Tim's next thread GM's thread about nothing.

I look forward to Tim's next thread GM's thread about nothing.

"I Googled it and everything." :shrug:

I think a metta world peace signed bowling ball should take care of this. Maybe a roger waters signed bag of midgrade pot.

I think if he does send out a missile, he is almost doing the world a favor. Why? Everyone, other than the Iranians, maybe, will be in favor of someone, most likely the United States, to go in there and take care of business. Thing is, business will take about a week before the eventual surrender. Then, it might take another week or so to build a couple Walmarts and North Koreans will finally have light at night.

I can think of a billion other people who might have an objection or two...
No kidding. And beyond that, we're still probably talking about a lot of death and destruction while "business" is enacted.Any chance they can espionage this regime to death? I think even the Chinese have to be close to done with this guy - he's taken the crazy a couple steps over the line even for their purposes at this point.
Oh, please. China loves this.
Ha! No they don't.

So, are there actual sabres involved here?

Wheel of punishment sent Pat Kaleta to NK. HTH.

Now imagine they were light sabers.

Is there any way you could give us a break down of what north korea is doing wrong, tim? Tia

:lmao: Oh Jesus here we go.....

Actually, the sabre rattling is getting a bit louder inside the walls here. Not joking.

Actually, the sabre rattling is getting a bit louder inside the walls here. Not joking.

Well, the US definitely seems to be taking it a little more serious this time.

Can we unite the two Korea threads?

Maybe that is a start to peace on the peninsula ...

Has Obama done anything in the ay of the initiatives carried forward by Clinton and Bush Jr.? Direct diplomacy on the nuclear reactor? Multi-nation talks? Anything?

You know if they nuke us now we will feel REALLY stupid.

"Remember when they released a photo that showed where they were going to strike, yeah, that could have been a clue"

Has Obama done anything in the ay of the initiatives carried forward by Clinton and Bush Jr.? Direct diplomacy on the nuclear reactor? Multi-nation talks? Anything?

There's nothing Obama can really do about North Korea being crazy. This is a problem that doesn't have a good solution. He's doing the best he can by showing a little force but keeping a cool head otherwise.

He threw up quite a few bombs himself this weekend. He was 2 for 22.

Edited by Phil Elliott

There's nothing Obama can really do about North Korea being crazy. This is a problem that doesn't have a good solution. He's doing the best he can by showing a little force but keeping a cool head otherwise.

Oh please, Clinton cornered them with Albright and diplomacy and Bush Jr. bribed them.

He could do plenty. Last I checked he sent some bombers across their bow and that would have been something Clinton and Bush Jr. would have been rightly lambasted for.

I wonder if all those pukes like Psy still want us to leave. Hippocrates.

:lmao:

While the leadership there is definitely crazy, they have to realize that if they use nuclear weapons on anybody, the few friends they have will leave them to their fate, which would be to watch North Korea get turned into a barren wasteland. Basically the same, but on fire.

:sadbanana:

"Remember when they released a photo that showed where they were going to strike, yeah, that could have been a clue"

THEY CALLED THEIR SHOT!!!!!1!/koreanbambino

North Korean leaders have to know that if they fire any kind of nuke onto a populated area then there will be no more North Korean leadership, right? They have to know this factoid.

North Korean leaders have to know that if they fire any kind of nuke onto a populated area then there will be no more North Korean leadership, right? They have to know this factoid.

Ever see Dr. Straneglove?

This no fiction of course, but there are a lot of nutsos in that country's military who don't give a rats a** if they are alive tomorrow.

They are also extremely warped in their view of reality.

there are a lot of nutsos in that country's military who don't give a rats a** if they are alive tomorrow.

How do you know this?

Ever see Dr. Straneglove?

This no fiction of course, but there are a lot of nutsos in that country's military who don't give a rats a** if they are alive tomorrow.

They are also extremely warped in their view of reality.

I get that but it definitely illogical to think otherwise from any point of view.

Other than being nuts, why would North Korea try anything against us? It is not religious in nature. Its not because of resources of any kind that I know of. Is it simply because we are friends with the South? Geez, what a dumb reason but when you keep yourselves on voluntary solitary confinement, you're bound to become a little loony at some point.

there are a lot of nutsos in that country's military who don't give a rats a** if they are alive tomorrow.

How do you know this?

:blackdot:

How do you know this?

How does one know anything grasshopper?

By the senses, what we have read, heard, learned.

You're talking about a nation that as a working principles enslaves and starves a good number of its people as a matter of policy and puts Kim Jung Un in charge of the whole literal shooting match.

For an example of how whacked governments like this can be check out historical records of Pol Pot's Cambodia, crazier and sicker beyond human nightmares.

THEY CALLED THEIR SHOT!!!!!1!/koreanbambino

I would not want to take that chance

i mean, the only thing worse than getting nuked is getting nuked AND looking stupid in the process.

How do you know this?

:blackdot:

For another example of the correlation between the disregard of the human life in the form of a dictator's/party's national subjects and the leaders' non-desire to maintain national preservation and their own lives, take a look at Nazi Germany. They went full throttle into national and personal self-destruction.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

KJU is racking up serious warning points.

The lhucks of crazy despots?

KJU is racking up serious warning points.

The lhucks of crazy despots?
Interesting, but I'm sure you can find someone, somewhere, who likes KJU.

A small part of me dies a little inside everytime somebody does this.

Going to have to unpack that a bit

Going to have to unpack that a bit
:lmao: :lmao:

North Korea doesn't act irrationally.

NK isn't crazy. They may make misjudgments, but they act with reason.