What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Silicon Valley - New Mike Judge 8-Part HBO Series (1 Viewer)

Yeah Erlich is so awesome in the right amount of small doses. 

I hope there are some cameos after he leaves. 

Ed Chambers saying he eats Jared's lunch every day, and talking about himself in the 3rd person, may be a subtle way of implying he's got a 'Me, Myself & Irene' thing going on...

Jing yang killed it this episode - that was about it

And holy #### - I didn't realize he played the Asian kid in Patriots Day

I loved the fact that Erlich's "bag" was so heavy that Jian-Yang could barely move it in the house, but when they get to the airport, he just heaves it over the car onto the sidewalk and rips out of there.  :lmao:

The only problem with the idea behind the new Pied Piper app would be that people would want to get some money for having the app on their phone. They're basically giving storage space to PP, who are then selling that space to companies to store their data. If it were me,I'd want compensation from PP for the use of my phone.

The only problem with the idea behind the new Pied Piper app would be that people would want to get some money for having the app on their phone. They're basically giving storage space to PP, who are then selling that space to companies to store their data. If it were me,I'd want compensation from PP for the use of my phone.
I believe the idea is that the Pied Piper app compresses the files on their phones, thus freeing up space, a portion of which is used by PP.  Therefore, there is some benefit to the people whose phones are being hijacked.

Penguin said:
I was very disappointed at TJ Miller's stand up special on HBO
The trailer they've been showing was enough for me to give it a miss. Looks absolutely brutal. Good comedic actor with the right role though.

Users who are viewing this thread