What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is your Earworm this Friday Afternoon? (2 Viewers)

It's crazy how much I love the FFA,  but I  just do not understand the music most of you listen to.  It's like the whole board is my ex wife.  All good, mind you, just weird.  Love you all, Happy 4th.

Here's mine for this particular Friday.  Earworm

Prince - a cellphone bootleg of an almost 2hr solo piano concert he gave the month before he died. Anyone who's seen him knows the piano set is the highlight of his shows, esp "how come u dont call me anymore" (46:30) which brought me to tears when he was alive...... At 1:12:00, you got "beautiful ones" & a beautiful interlude into "nothing compares to u" if you dont have time for the whole thang. like one of the youtube commenters said "sry - but that aint no junkie up there" wikkid say check it

I woke up (was dreaming of) to that Moana song. Very good song, so much better than Selena Gomez.
I haven't seen hamilton yet, but he writes some catchy stuff. the next song after your linked video is the rock's main song- you're welcome- also hugely catchy (along with the bowie inspired shiny).

I haven't seen hamilton yet, but he writes some catchy stuff. the next song after your linked video is the rock's main song- you're welcome- also hugely catchy (along with the bowie inspired shiny).
When I watched the movie, the voice of the crab was really familiar. Then realized it's Jermaine from Flight of the Conchords. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I watched the movie, the voice of the crab was really familiar. Then realized it's Jermaine from Flight of the Conchords. :lol:
yeah- I'm usually pretty terrible picking up voices... but I got that one right away. FotC did a whole bowie episode where all of the songs sounded almost identical to shiny.

Users who are viewing this thread