What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Spencer Ware, possibly the new work horse (2 Viewers)

Best case scenario might be he somehow ends up with 11-12 points, your teams survive, and you can make your decisions going forward.  He (and his owners) need something.....a long screen pass, a bust it run for 40, a touchdown...just something to make the points palatable.    

Good luck guys.

I wonder if the thought of running the ball more with a 2 score lead in the 2nd half is seeping in to Reid's brain at all.  I mean, can a thought like that make it's way through the synapses clogged with Yoohoo and cheese puffs?

Last edited by a moderator:
What a comedy of errors.

Gets taken out at GL and West vultured a TD.

Face-masked first run after the half and sat out the rest of that drive. 2 decent 4-5yd-ish runs called back for penalties - and every fraction of a point helps now. Sigh.

Up to 15 carries and 47 yards now. Where's the screens, counters, anything except running it up the gut.....

What a comedy of errors.

Gets taken out at GL and West vultured a TD.

Face-masked first run after the half and sat out the rest of that drive. 2 decent 4-5yd-ish runs called back for penalties - and every fraction of a point helps now. Sigh.

Up to 15 carries and 47 yards now. Where's the screens, counters, anything except running it up the gut.....
At some point some blame has to be placed on the player

I know Reid doesn't care about my fantasy team, but why aren't they using the fullback more to run the ball and drain the clock.  Ware has most of his good runs with the FB in the game.

Let me make you guys feel better. Now that Ware has gotten me off to a great start in my big-money league playoffs, I get to look forward to my other RB, Mr. Mark Ingram, picking up the slack.

Thank god I have a bye so this performance didn't matter for me. Probably gonna have to start him next week but I don't feel good about it at all

I started Ware. Opponent started Cooper. Silver lining: I sat Crabtree.

I know nobody cares, but the end result is this: If I make it to the playoffs, Ware's a flex at best. And I'll go over plenty of options to avoid playing him at all. He's become a touchdown-dependent guy who doesn't score touchdowns. My team's not good enough to win a title with that in my lineup. 

Users who are viewing this thread