What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are you voting for? (1 Viewer)

Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 16 12.9%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Marco Rubio

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • John Kasich

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • I'm abstaining because this field is trash.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 15 12.1%

• Total voters
Bernie if he gets the nomination

Kasich if he gets the nomination and Bernie does not. Not wild about him, but I'm a devout ABH.

Else, Gary Johnson.

Easiest vote for me ever if Hillary and Trump get the nod. 

Johnson. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of that...Kasich...possibly the Been.

Add Gary Johnson and I'd vote in this pole.

No way I'd vote Trump, Cruz, or Hillary.

Out of that...Kasich...possibly the Been.

Add Gary Johnson and I'd vote in this pole.

No way I'd vote Trump, Cruz, or Hillary.
You'd vote for Kasich? That guy is a total child, not an adult at all. After watching Fargo he wanted the movie banned, what a little kid.

I've resigned myself to voting for Clinton in November.  I've been voting since the Carter administration and have chosen the lesser of two evils plenty of times.

You'd vote for Kasich? That guy is a total child, not an adult at all. After watching Fargo he wanted the movie banned, what a little kid.
And yet, you are a Trump guy doing this?  Yeah, you know just what an adult is.

Kasich is the best of those remaining but it's a moot point for this pole since I won't have the opportunity to vote for him. 

Assuming Trump vs. Hillary, I can't in good conscience vote for either of them. That doesn't mean abstaining is the default choice. If you're dissatisfied with the field, vote third party.

Hey, Trump never tried to ban a movie he didn't like... Kasich is a child, but thats okay, you can vote for a child if you want.
You should stick to the schtick in the Trump threads...or just burn thru this alias quickly.

Anyone but Trump.  It doesn't even matter what his politics are.  He is a looney and will get us into three world wars while he is in office. 

Anyone but Trump.  It doesn't even matter what his politics are.  He is a looney and will get us into three world wars while he is in office. 
Trump is only one talking nice about Putin, while the rest of them sound like they want to go to war with Russia, but lets not let facts get in the way of our emotional rant.

Trump is only one talking nice about Putin, while the rest of them sound like they want to go to war with Russia, but lets not let facts get in the way of our emotional rant.
Lets not let the entire insane, childish, and idiotic history of Trump's life get in the way of facts either. 

Wait till Putin says the wrong thing, or Trump thinks he says the wrong thing, and Trump is throwing one liners out about Putin's woman or some other idiotic drivel.

It is if you want to form a nice relationship with a very powerful country instead of going to war against them.
So to go along with being a clueless immature blowhard, he has also become a pansy?

Maybe the next time he talks about Putin someone should show him a picture of Rosie Odonell

Actually, if Cruz is the nominee, that would scare me to vote for Hillary.

Trump does not scare me. I think he's really liberal and I also think he's smart enough to delegate the really important stuff to those who know.

Actually, if Cruz is the nominee, that would scare me to vote for Hillary.

Trump does not scare me. I think he's really liberal and I also think he's smart enough to delegate the really important stuff to those who know.
Vote for me....I'm going to let other people do everything?

So to go along with being a clueless immature blowhard, he has also become a pansy?

Maybe the next time he talks about Putin someone should show him a picture of Rosie Odonell
When I called you out for being on an emotional rant I didn't know you had it this bad lol.

You go from  "I am scared Trump is going to get us into wars" to "Trump is a pansy for not wanting to go to war with Russia"

Can't make this stuff up folks, people that are anti Trump are very emotional and hate facts.

Are you ready boys and girls? 

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? 

H I L L 

A R Y 

That's spells Hillary! 

Who's the one that trounces Trump on the way to victory? 

You know who

Yes that's right

Her name is Hillary! 

Chorus: Hillary (No Donald Trump!) 

Hillary (No Donald Trump!} 

Forever let us hold the Clintons high! 

Who is going to beat the email rap and take the bern away from Bernie? 

H I L L (see you real soon in the White House!) 

A R Y (why? Because it's HER TURN!) 

that spells Hillary! 

Vote for me....I'm going to let other people do everything?
That's the way the world works.  You make the people that work for you bust their ###. I'm not suggesting that he would avoid decisions, but rather that the further we sink into this election cycle the less I am concerned with a candidate's diplomatic and bureaucratic skills. I could change my mind tomorrow.

H I L L 

A R Y 

That's spells Hillary! 

You know who

Yes that's right

Her name is Hillary! 

that spells Hillary! 
Dude.

What Kasich said about "banning" Fargo.

"Usually, I speak out against the status quo on behalf of the little guy, but sometimes I get a little crazy and go off about something like this Fargo business, with no real expectation but to let off some steam."

H I L L 

A R Y 

That's spells Hillary! 

You know who

Yes that's right

Her name is Hillary! 

that spells Hillary! 
Good grief, this bored hit a new low. 

"Usually, I speak out against the status quo on behalf of the little guy, but sometimes I get a little crazy and go off about something like this Fargo business, with no real expectation but to let off some steam."
Good ammo for the general election.  Another (self admitted) crazy republican. Probably a racist since they all tend to be one. 

He sounds like an unhinged child. Not a grownup at all.

I've said and done things more regrettable than this.

That's the way the world works.  You make the people that work for you bust their ###. I'm not suggesting that he would avoid decisions, but rather that the further we sink into this election cycle the less I am concerned with a candidate's diplomatic and bureaucratic skills. I could change my mind tomorrow.
That's fine if the guy has shown any clue about the issues.  But i don't want the President deferring to people we didn't elect in every decision.

I've said and done things more regrettable than this.
Many of us have. Not the Trump nuthuggers though. They have no regrets.

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't know jack about Gary Johnson until today. He's like Rand Pual but infinitely cooler.

I'm also surprised that between their main accounts and aliases, Trump supporters have only managed to muster up 7 votes thus far.

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't know jack about Gary Johnson until today. He's like Rand Pual but infinitely cooler.

I'm also surprised that between their main accounts and aliases, Trump supporters have only managed to muster up 7 votes thus far.
Here's Gary Johnson calling Donald Trump a #####

When I called you out for being on an emotional rant I didn't know you had it this bad lol.

You go from  "I am scared Trump is going to get us into wars" to "Trump is a pansy for not wanting to go to war with Russia"

Can't make this stuff up folks, people that are anti Trump are very emotional and hate facts.
Please go back to english class with a focus on reading comprehension.

This is absolutely 100% serious.  I have not met anyone in person who wants Trump as president.  Not one.  I am completely serious.  Gotta be a good 100 people at this point where the conversation has come up.  Not one.  

Does that mean anything?  No idea.  Probably not.  But i find it fascinating.  And this is in Ohio FWIW

H I L L 

A R Y 

That's spells Hillary! 

You know who

Yes that's right

Her name is Hillary! 

that spells Hillary! 
This....was awful

Users who are viewing this thread