What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

things that are neat a swc joint not starting a new thread so bam here it is again with with new junk (1 Viewer)

SWC

Bromigo
brohans everyone is complaining that we do not have threads about anything neat anymore so here is some stuff that i like numero uno i like that thing in old russia countries where a bunch of wierdos chase a huge flying chunk of cheese down a hill they all get crazy and smash around and then one of them gets the cheese and that guy is like the king of the village for the rest of the year and he probably also gets to eat that cheese or possibly just holds on to it like a trophy so bam there you have it something awesome to make this place bring in members take that to the bank brohans 

Last edited by a moderator:
brohans everyone is complaining that we do not have threads about anything neat anymore so here is some stuff that i like numero uno i like that thing in old russia countries where a bunch of wierdos chase a huge flying chunk of cheese down a hill they all get crazy and smash around and then one of them gets the cheese and that guy is like the king of the village for the rest of the year and he probably also gets to eat that cheese or possibly just holds on to it like a trophy so bam there you have it something awesome to make this place bring in members take that to the bank brohans 
I think they do that in Guatemala as opposed to old Russia countries.

Are you sure it's Russia?

There is one in Gloucester in England. Video and Wiki

Always thought that was England.

it was not guatamalea bromigos quit it with the cheese truther stuff cripes anyhow another thing that is neat that is happening out there on the streets is a creation that uses a five gallon bucket and an ordinary garbage disposal to make margaritas and other drinks asundry at a five gallon a time clip so it goes like this one you cut a whole in the bucket two you put that disposal on the hole in the bucket and three you do some plumbing to make whatever kicks back out go right back in to the bucket so you can put in like a twenty of ice a handle of rot gut and whatever flavoring you like and bam it is like instant high society all the ladies at your party are impressed that you thought of them and they are happy that they are not drinking garage fridge beer and that my friends ends well for you fellas so that is another thing that is neat that will probably help this place attract some new members in addition to the whole cheese hill thing take that to the bank bromiogs 

another thing that is neat and that will help us bring in some new members is reporposing stuff like i was saying in the epic patio furniture thread so like if you are not a rich fat cat who can afford wicker you could take a couple of old five gallon buckets you used to mix up thinset in and drywall screw a couple of scrap 2x4s you obtained from a local construction site between them and bam beautiful and rustic bench or if you needed a table you could cruise around and look for an old table that someone is throwing out and bam new table that looks rustic you can do this for a lot of stuff if you know when trash day is or where the local dump is anyhow it all looks rustic and that is the hot ticket right now so bam welcome aboard new members i am swc and if you will follow me we will be taking it to the bank bromigos 

Who is chasing their wife down the hill?
Well I'd make a half-hearted effort to chase mine down just for comity in the family.  "Hey Baby, I tried."  I'd make a greater effort in chasing down some other guy's wife.  I mean, as I understand the rules you get to keep what you catch for a year and then toss her back down the hill again the following year.     

yeah the english stole it big woop you know a lot of people in england like those russian eggs too but you know what when england was just learning about fancy eggs the ruskis were already chasin cheese all over hell take that to the bank bromigos 
I did not know that.  Is that sort of like the Mayans doing eye surgery when my ancestors were still in caves and doing it only doggie style?

brohans on the path of the brohan your wife is your soul mate and i would chase my lady down that hill and even if the cheese hunk was right there and i could be emperor of my village and sit around on wicker furniture up in my ivory tower for a year like some fat cat i would grab my lady first thats just how the swcer rolls bromigos take that to the bank

brohans on the path of the brohan your wife is your soul mate and i would chase my lady down that hill and even if the cheese hunk was right there and i could be emperor of my village and sit around on wicker furniture up in my ivory tower for a year like some fat cat i would grab my lady first thats just how the swcer rolls bromigos take that to the bank
All I'm saying is that if you have been chasing cheese down hills for decades and have been on a steady diet of gouda for decades you might chase after that wheel of cheddar a little harder one year. and you might not aggravate that old football injury by overtaxing yourself when the gouda gets rolled.

SWC....I find myself imagining that you look like the bearded guy in that Geico (?) commercial where he pumps iron for 30 seconds and grows massively huge......all while making "bromigo" comments to his homey who isn't getting any bigger....

Oh, and I would smoke a fat SWC joint with you anytime!

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
SWC....I find myself imagining that you look like the bearded guy in that Geico (?) commercial where he pumps iron for 30 seconds and grows massively huge......all while making "bromigo" comments to his homey who isn't getting any bigger....
Me too, but I picture that guy in a sombrero, wearing Buddhist robes, and a Gorman Thomas Brewers jersey.

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
If we could post videos there's some funny as #### videos from Russian dashcams.  Along the lines of the kind of thing SWC posted.  I'd say you could take that to the bank, but wtf goes to the bank nowadays?

it was not guatamalea bromigos quit it with the cheese truther stuff cripes anyhow another thing that is neat that is happening out there on the streets is a creation that uses a five gallon bucket and an ordinary garbage disposal to make margaritas and other drinks asundry at a five gallon a time clip so it goes like this one you cut a whole in the bucket two you put that disposal on the hole in the bucket and three you do some plumbing to make whatever kicks back out go right back in to the bucket so you can put in like a twenty of ice a handle of rot gut and whatever flavoring you like and bam it is like instant high society all the ladies at your party are impressed that you thought of them and they are happy that they are not drinking garage fridge beer and that my friends ends well for you fellas so that is another thing that is neat that will probably help this place attract some new members in addition to the whole cheese hill thing take that to the bank bromiogs 
I definitely looked this one up.  Giving it some serious thought, brochacho.

I want to see one of these rigs.

I want to see one of these rigs.
just google you up some garbage disposal margartia machine and you will get a bunch of hits one guy made one out of what looks like a mcdonalds orange drink cooler and that my friends is pretty sweet any time you can stick it to old mcdonalds by crawling through a mile of orange drink and come out drinking a clean margarita on the other side you are winning at life take that to the bank bromigos 

Well I'd make a half-hearted effort to chase mine down just for comity in the family.  "Hey Baby, I tried."  I'd make a greater effort in chasing down some other guy's wife.  I mean, as I understand the rules you get to keep what you catch for a year and then toss her back down the hill again the following year.     
This is how I imagine arranged marriages take place in India.  

all right brohans time to get us up over the 49 member hump so here is the neat of the day or notd as those in the know are calling it so here it is a lot of people will say man i sure love me some smoked meat but i am not one of these fbg sittin way up in an ivory tower on fancy pants wicker furniture so i cannot afford a smoker but those same meat loving folk could afford a metal trash can and now here is how you can turn it in to a smoker you take that baby and you drill out a hole in the side close to the bottom and you put a plug in heating coil there and then you run the plug in cord out the hole you drilled and then you put a metal pan in there with some water and your wood chips then you find an el cheapo grill grate and you jam that sucker in there and the can will hold it by friction fit and then you put some meat on the rack put the lid back on plug that baby in and six seven eight whatever hours later you got you some garbage can smoked meat so here is a pro tip do not use a used trash can i know you are thinking i could save about eight bucks stealing my neighbors can but trust me bromigos i learned the hard way that infusing the great taste of trash in to your meat is not all that you might think it would be so anyhow bam a neat smoker for the rest of us take that to the bank bromigos 

Things that are neat - I got my first naked pic texted to me from a female.  35 years younger than me.  On all fours from behind.  She clearly has some sort of Daddy issue.  Very inappropriate.  I'm a married guy and I know her through the workplace.  Still, it was sort of neat to finally be included in the trend. 

whoa nelly that is neat but not in a hey here is how you can use something to do what the fat cats are doing on the cheap neat sort of way bromigo but hey brohan thanks for neating it up around here much obliged take that to the bank

Users who are viewing this thread