What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***SPOILER THREAD Big Brother 18**** (1 Viewer)

Michie wins POV, is celebrating that he's going to the final 3 with Holly.

Does he get the only vote? I forget how that works

Michie with the epic beatdown on tommy and the other two idiots (well mainly one idiot, Nicole had it figured out but still blew it).   That was fun to watch, he played it as good as he possibly could.

The Jury House will be really bitter when Tommy shows up and tells them the story.  I think Michie played the game best and prolly should win.  

It will be interesting once he pulls himself off, puts Cliff up and votes him out...

Curious if any of you guys watch live feeds and have an opinion - I know Michie is pretty doushy and totally doesn't deserve holly.  But is he as bad as the online people make him sound?  Every comment I see on social media goes on and on how big of a piece of crap he is and how when he gets out there will be all this backlash??.  Seems like there has been a lot worse on BB through the years IMO, will there really be any backlash or a sit down with Julie and her calling him out?

Curious if any of you guys watch live feeds and have an opinion - I know Michie is pretty doushy and totally doesn't deserve holly.  But is he as bad as the online people make him sound?  Every comment I see on social media goes on and on how big of a piece of crap he is and how when he gets out there will be all this backlash??.  Seems like there has been a lot worse on BB through the years IMO, will there really be any backlash or a sit down with Julie and her calling him out?
I don't need anyone to tell me.......he seems like a complete jerk. And I'm tired of the "Y'ALL". Shut it. I would hope Holly will get over him as soon as she realizes how immature he is. 

There is no way he wins even if he did play the best game. Nobody on the jury seems to care for him which speaks volumes. And now the lie about Tommy. 

Nicole chose to listen to Cliff and not her gut. And now Cliff will hopefully pay for it. I'm rooting for Nicole and I think she will get the win.

"Y'ALL!! 

I don't need anyone to tell me.......he seems like a complete jerk. And I'm tired of the "Y'ALL". Shut it. I would hope Holly will get over him as soon as she realizes how immature he is. 

There is no way he wins even if he did play the best game. Nobody on the jury seems to care for him which speaks volumes. And now the lie about Tommy. 
zero chance he wins.  They are all apparently aware that the public doesn't like them and him.  I would assume they dont want to further that by voting for him. 

You think Holly beats him?
Yep.  And she has friends in the jury and is not as hated.

Think about christie and Tommy who are paranoid what the public thinks.  They know the public doesnt like Michie.  Plus after his lie, its a wrap.  Anyone wins over him IMO.

huh I think Michie has got it myself.   The public eye thinks Holly has been drug along by Michie and I think they jury will too, it sure doesn't feel like she has won just as much as him anyways. I mean she would be sitting in the jury house right now if not for Michie and she went right along with that lie.

huh I think Michie has got it myself.   The public eye thinks Holly has been drug along by Michie and I think they jury will too, it sure doesn't feel like she has won just as much as him anyways. I mean she would be sitting in the jury house right now if not for Michie and she went right along with that lie.
If  taking all the hate against them out, michie should win.  But i think thats a big factor here and the jury will be bitter AF.  but yes she did get drug along.

Not a real fan of anyone this season after Sam got evicted. Michie is the most deserving since he broke from the big/safe alliance and has been a comp fiend. I don't like his personality, but any other winner would be the worst winner in BB history. Anyone still around is around because Michie chose to keep them around.

If Michie is in final 2 it would be laughable if he didn't win.  That said, I hope Nicole takes Holly to final 2 and wins.

Cliff talking to the feeds saying he is going to blow up Michies game in his speech.  Basically telling him things like he will go to jury and ensure they know how he played his game without integrity an asking "where do you think you will get jury votes from?  Not from me or Nicole."  Dude probably knows hes toast.  

Cliff talking to the feeds saying he is going to blow up Michies game in his speech.  Basically telling him things like he will go to jury and ensure they know how he played his game without integrity an asking "where do you think you will get jury votes from?  Not from me or Nicole."  Dude probably knows hes toast.  
A day week late and a dollar $500K short. I used to root for him, but I really don't want that buffoon to win. 

Cliff doesn't even go to the jury house. He will participate in the roundtable and then be sequestered in a hotel somewhere. 

Cliff, dumbest human being on earth. Michie most unlikable person on earth. Holly, almost as dumb as cliff but she had the trash bag pull her through.  If holly somehow wins, she will be banging everyone in sight other than trash bag after she gets the $. Because that's what women like her do. I hope nicole wins but it doesn't look good. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter even realized how dumb Cliff sounded.

"Hey, our agreement was you're going to take me to the final two, right? Because I'm not going to do the same with you. Just wanted to let you know....I'm taking Nicole."

Wow

Cliff has completely lost his mind.  So many cringe worthy moments watching him talk last night.  Him patting himself on the back at the end of the episode was money.  He seems like a dude that’s going to actually be bitter about it too.  Holly is his freaking girlfriend you idiot lol

So Cliff and Nicole think is is okay for them to renig on the final four but not okay for Michie to renig on taking Cliff over Holly?   :lmao:

I don't like Michie and I get the concern that a jury might give Michie the Paul treatment, but I don't think it should. Unlike Paul who announced 'love' to all, Michie made some fairly significant parting of ways with the herd decisions when he disagreed, and he was vocal about it. He completely exposed himself to risk but controlled his fate winning comps and forming new alliances which he stuck to until his alliances failed him first. That's unlike Paul, who relied on deception 100% to stay alive. 

We've really got to start thinking of Jackson in terms of the best players in the history of the game. As the biggest (or arguably maybe second biggest) physical threat in the house the entire season and the amount of HOH and vetoes he won coupled with just the masterful way he handled the last several weeks, he's got a dimension Will/Derrick and even Dan didn't have. Those guys specifically tried to stay away from HOH and winning comps.

I know the internet doesn't like him because he was a #### at the start of the season, but his game play puts him near the top of the list for me.

Edit: for the record I typed this out before they cut to the jury house saying Jackson is the GOAT.

Too funny that Michie is shocked that cliff is going to blow him up in jury house not get his or nicole's vote. Really, you screw someone over & think they'll say thanks. Please let nicole win, I cant stand michie & the ball & chain holly.

Too funny that Michie is shocked that cliff is going to blow him up in jury house not get his or nicole's vote. Really, you screw someone over & think they'll say thanks. Please let nicole win, I cant stand michie & the ball & chain holly.
Cliff won't go to the jury house. He will leave and meet up with the jury at the round table. Afterwards the jury is sequestered separately until the final. 

Don't Noonan said:
So Cliff and Nicole think is is okay for them to renig on the final four but not okay for Michie to renig on taking Cliff over Holly?   :lmao:
This has been somewhat confusing to me.  Michie has been banging the drum about how Cliff and Nicole broke their final four deal.

Um...they kicked out Tommy and brought Holly.  The four in the final are the four that agreed to the deal.

They didn't break the deal. 

Not a real fan of anyone this season after Sam got evicted. Michie is the most deserving since he broke from the big/safe alliance and has been a comp fiend. I don't like his personality, but any other winner would be the worst winner in BB history. Anyone still around is around because Michie chose to keep them around.
Did you see the season Josh won?

This has been somewhat confusing to me.  Michie has been banging the drum about how Cliff and Nicole broke their final four deal.

Um...they kicked out Tommy and brought Holly.  The four in the final are the four that agreed to the deal.

Only after Holly agreeing to throw HOH and Veto and Michie agreeing to keep Nicole and Cliff over Holly.  They basically wanted a free pass to final 3 and that is cool with you?

Did you see the season Josh won?
Ha, maybe should have thought that through. Good point. I've actually changed my mind on Nicole a bit since she has won some key comps and seems to have gained credibility with other house guests . Holly has played ok and won some comps but has essentially ridden a showmance without many decisions I'd consider independent. 

They were going to break it until Michie went to work on them and tommy, its the only reason they kept the deal is because Michie had to lie, beg and make crazy deals.   I wouldn't call that keeping the deal either if I was michie.

I loved Julie laying it all out for cliff last night how idiotic some of the deals he threw to michie were.  Cliffs like yea I get your point lol

irish eyes said:
Michie is just another meathead. Holly will be on her back with anyone but him seconds after this show is over. 
Dang, did you catch your woman banging the neighbor or something? You're super salty over a couple of game show contestants.

Only after Holly agreeing to throw HOH and Veto and Michie agreeing to keep Nicole and Cliff over Holly.  They basically wanted a free pass to final 3 and that is cool with you?
Neglected to take that into account.  Was just looking at the "you broke the final four deal", which technically they didn't. 

I thought Cliff and Nicole blew it all together, I was just confused about Michie's continuing to come back to that claim. It makes sense now.

I think Michie should walk away with this one. He's probably an #####, but this isn't a competition to find the nicest guy.  He did what he had to do.

Rirruto said:
We've really got to start thinking of Jackson in terms of the best players in the history of the game. As the biggest (or arguably maybe second biggest) physical threat in the house the entire season and the amount of HOH and vetoes he won coupled with just the masterful way he handled the last several weeks, he's got a dimension Will/Derrick and even Dan didn't have. Those guys specifically tried to stay away from HOH and winning comps.

I know the internet doesn't like him because he was a #### at the start of the season, but his game play puts him near the top of the list for me.

Edit: for the record I typed this out before they cut to the jury house saying Jackson is the GOAT.
Dan was the best. Only player to make it to final two twice. That's impressive. When people know how you owned your first season yet allowed you to do it to them a second time is amazing.  

Michie is playing with idiots, which makes him seem awesome. His level of gameplay is fairly average most other seasons. His competition wins are impressive, but so was Kacee from last year and Janelle from a few years ago.

Rirruto said:

I couldn't disagree more.

Might be the least memorable winner ever.

Holly wins 2nd part of final HoH. Holly or Jackson will win BB21.

I could actually see Holly winning if we get a bitter jury

Jackson played the best game this season and deserves to win though, no contest.  

So glad this garbage season is over

Users who are viewing this thread