What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

best buy on a hot tub? (1 Viewer)

Tchula

Footballguy
I'm in the market for a hot tub.  Looking to get the best bang for the buck.  No pun intended.  I'm leery of the ones that only have a one year warranty.  The ones with a 5 year warranty cost twice as much or more.  What's the best deal on something that will last, but not break the bank?

Your best buy would be not to buy my friend.  You'll enjoy the #### out of it for a couple of months, and then it will become a burden.  Not worth the thousands the things cost.  

Your best buy would be not to buy my friend.  You'll enjoy the #### out of it for a couple of months, and then it will become a burden.  Not worth the thousands the things cost.  
Some truth to this.   Live in NC so only use in winter months.  This is my second hot tub.   Used a hot tub a lot for 6 years.   Watched NFL games in it etc.  Last two probably used it less than 10 times but hoping to change that this year.

a lot goes into the value of a tub.  construction, warranty.  I am on my second vita spa and like the steel frame with composite exterior.

i got a vita spa prestige 500 for 5999, came with the Bluetooth speakers.  2 pumps, lounger, piles of jets.  I struggled finding anything under 5k built the same with the same pumps and jets.

Some truth to this.   Live in NC so only use in winter months.  This is my second hot tub.   Used a hot tub a lot for 6 years.   Watched NFL games in it etc.  Last two probably used it less than 10 times but hoping to change that this year.
We've had ours six years now, and we still use it a lot in the fall / winter / spring. Summer is too hot to use it, but otherwise, we're in there at least once a week. I think it's worth having.

Users who are viewing this thread