Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Nathan R. Jessep

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on.

7 minutes ago, Apple Jack said:

If a woman in her sexual prime years is not wanting to screw you to the point that she makes it happen within a few weeks, something is off.

ETA: I'm responding to like five days ago, fwiw.

I'd agree with that. Good thing that is not the case here. :coffee:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

I'd agree with that. Good thing that is not the case here. :coffee:

Was the croissant as delicious as you excepted?

17 hours ago, St. Louis Bob said:

This thread makes me horny for just about any woman that isn't my wife.

I disagree. I never ever look at any other women and am only attracted to my wife.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

Is the date tonight? Gotta know when to set aside my evening hitting f5

No day set yet. Rest easy today.

6 minutes ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

No day set yet. Rest easy today.

Phew. Thought I was going to have to eat theater tickets

• Like 4

3 hours ago, fantasycurse42 said:

I disagree. I never ever look at any other women and am only attracted to my wife.

She monitors your computer, doesn't she?

Hello Mrs. fantastycurse42

• Like 1

lawn darts.....?

you finger blasted her before having the chance to glide your jort crotch crease against her mooseknuckle in a sweaty, rage filled, dry hump session?

all backwards, my man. all backwards.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2016 at 3:41 PM, cstu said:

Obviously because this is most likely a fishing trip. 

Do you ever crank down the doosh-ery?

1 hour ago, Jed said:

Do you ever crank down the doosh-ery?

Only after long hug sessions with my neighbor.

Alright, we're through another set of weekend nights.  Has the woo alert level changed?  If not, Sunday is at least another chance to strut your stuff in your Saints gear.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chemical X said:

a lot of coffee and pastries in this thread, but not much else.

Coffee is for closers, guy

• Like 7

On 9/25/2016 at 7:36 AM, James Daulton said:

Alright, we're through another set of weekend nights.  Has the woo alert level changed?  If not, Sunday Monday is at least another chance to strut your stuff in your Saints gear.

fixed

2 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

Any bodily fluids exchanged yet?

Yes, sweat during the hugging...it's very humid in Louisiana.

• Like 3

Just going to leave this right here...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clever-crocodile-shows-off-terrifying-044032189.html

A photographer for NT News, Michael Franchi caught a crocodile performing a very unusual fishing technique. At least, that's the theory being touted to explain why a massive crocodile would swim around with its arms outstretched like it wants a hug.

I leave this as a foundation NOT that this is a fishing trip (before anyone tries to go there), but that the hug can indeed be an effective way to capture an elusive target. :coffee: 

• Like 7

I leave this as a foundation NOT that this is a fishing trip (before anyone tries to go there), but that the hug can indeed be an effective way to capture an elusive target. :coffee:

:lol: 

11 minutes ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

Difference being the croc was fishing for food, you should be fishing for poon. 

22 minutes ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

Wait what are you planning to do to her?     :oldunsure: 

15 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Wait what are you planning to do to her?     :oldunsure: 

I believe he is intimating that it is time she meets his croc.  Some chance he is planning to ambush her in the "outback".  Too bad Steve Irwin is dead and won't be around to call the action.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jonessed said:

Has Cecil R. Fielder rounded second base yet?

Are you suggesting that you don't think I could Tebow it and homer on the first at bat?  

• Like 1

Do you two at least cuddle on the couch?

I've been hesitant to make the final percentage update, but I think I'm going to go ahead and do so. We've discussed this thing being "a relationship" and I think it is, for both of us, regardless of what we label it or don't label it. We have mutually expressed non-interest in seeking attentions from other parties. She has referred to me, in gest.. (or was it?), as her "boyfriend" when talking with her dad, who had been giving her #### about me being her "boyfriend" even before the first hug took place. :lol: 

She text me that her 11yo, after noticing us sitting closely and talking a lot when they come over to our yard, asked her a couple days ago if "he wants you to be his girlfriend?" and she said she just dodged the question so as not to get grilled with more questions from the kids. I said "well, you can tell her 'yes, he does'" :bowtie:  We haven't had the official discussion yet, but it's a technicality at this point. In fact, we may discuss this more this evening.

We've talked, we've laughed, we've hugged, we've cuddled, we've kissed, we've exchanged several bodily fluids. This woman has rocked my world. What started off innocently as me being attracted to how she looked, has ended up with me being happier than I've been in a long damn time, and, I honestly believe it's the same for her. 

So I don't know that I will be updating any further after this (I'm still on the fence about a pic, but leaning more towards no), but thanks again to everyone who joined in the discussion here. It certainly made it fun. 

Woo: COMPLETE

Oh, and I feel like I would be completely remiss in not saying, for the record....

YOU'RE ### #### RIGHT I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!`!11~!1

:coffee: 

Wait .....

So the penis has penetrated the ######..... if you know what I mean

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nathan R. Jessep said:

I've been hesitant to make the final percentage update, but I think I'm going to go ahead and do so. We've discussed this thing being "a relationship" and I think it is, for both of us, regardless of what we label it or don't label it. We have mutually expressed non-interest in seeking attentions from other parties. She has referred to me, in gest.. (or was it?), as her "boyfriend" when talking with her dad, who had been giving her #### about me being her "boyfriend" even before the first hug took place. :lol: 

She text me that her 11yo, after noticing us sitting closely and talking a lot when they come over to our yard, asked her a couple days ago if "he wants you to be his girlfriend?" and she said she just dodged the question so as not to get grilled with more questions from the kids. I said "well, you can tell her 'yes, he does'" :bowtie:  We haven't had the official discussion yet, but it's a technicality at this point. In fact, we may discuss this more this evening.

We've talked, we've laughed, we've hugged, we've cuddled, we've kissed, we've exchanged several bodily fluids. This woman has rocked my world. What started off innocently as me being attracted to how she looked, has ended up with me being happier than I've been in a long damn time, and, I honestly believe it's the same for her. 

So I don't know that I will be updating any further after this (I'm still on the fence about a pic, but leaning more towards no), but thanks again to everyone who joined in the discussion here. It certainly made it fun. 

Woo: COMPLETE

Oh, and I feel like I would be completely remiss in not saying, for the record....

YOU'RE ### #### RIGHT I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!`!11~!1

:coffee: 

"So you're saying there's a chance!"

• Like 1

Over at the Purse forum FFA...

Tremendous Backside:   Wait, does that mean what I think it means?

2Old2GetBalled:  You have to give us more than that.  Details, we want details!

The Randy #### Experience:  Size, please!

SWC-Section:  The first thing you should do is get one of those home test kits from the drug store and make sure you get a good stream of tinkle on it so there is no doubt about the results which can be confusing since positive is bad and negative is good and you don't want to mix them up and you can take that to the gynecologist, girlfriend.

• Like 40