What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 5 (OR MORE) teams to miss the playoffs (1 Viewer)

QuizGuy66

Footballguy
Apologies if someone started this thread as I couldn't find it.  This is another classic FBG thread that I can't seem to find.

As in past years the premise is simple pick 5 (or more) teams that you will state will NOT make the playoffs this year.

No other restrictions.  Top honors goes to the FBG who has a perfect entry with the most teams picked.

I'll do my usual 8 (1 per division):

Miami, Cleveland, Tennesee, San Diego, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco.

-QG

Miami, Baltimore, Cleveland, San Diego, Philly, Dallas, Minn, St. Louis, San Fran.  That's nine...

Atlanta

Buffalo

Chicago

Cleveland

Detroit

Jacksonville

Los Angeles

Miami

New Orleans

Oakland

Philly

San Diego

San Francisco

Tennessee

That's 14, and leaves 9 teams in each comference - denver, kc, baltimore, cincinatti, pittsburgh, new england, ny jets, indy, houston in the afc and green bay, minnesota, seattle, arizona, dallas, washington, ny giants, carolina and tampa in the nfc - as the playoff contenders.

Miami, Cleveland, Chicago, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Jacksonville and Oakland (last two to be contrarian to everyone's underdog darlings).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumped the FFA thread that goes back to 2006. But this is fine, too.

10 for 2016:

Baltimore

Chicago

Cleveland 

Dallas

Detroit

Los Angeles 

Miami

New Orleans

Philadelphia

San Francisco

Dolphins

Browns

Giants

Chargers

Bucs

49ers

Bears

Titans

Eagles

Rams

Lions

Ravens

That's 12 for ya.

Bills, Eagles, Chargers, Rams, Browns, Ravens, Bears, Titans, 49ers

Pats, Bills, Bengals, Ravens, Colts, Chiefs, Cowboys, Cardinals, Seahawks, Falcons, Vikings, Packers...

...will make the playoffs.  Everyone else is out.

Buffalo hasn't made the playoffs in 16 years.  That's quite the lock with New England in the division.

Cleveland, SF, Miami, Buffalo, LA

Users who are viewing this thread