What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Frito lay classic mix (1 Viewer)

Worst

• Cheetos

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Doritos (cool ranch)

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • Doritos (nacho cheese)

Votes: 11 8.4%
  • Fritos

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • Lay's (original)

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Sun chips

Votes: 42 32.1%

• Total voters
man, Fritos under some chili and cheese is bomb.

I love me some lays with franks red hot as a side to a sandwich

BEST: Doritos (Nacho)

Worst: Lays

Its hard to classify Lays as a potato chip. It is nearly translucent, better to get local potato chip that is higher quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sun Chips used to have a jalapeño jack flavor that was awesome.  The rest all taste the same IMO.  Frito's have the salt you need for a week per serving.

they are all pretty rotten and total gut bombs that are made of substances even nasa wont touch but i like regular doritos it just is what it is but i do not like fritos i know it is like the patriots fan base about those things but one they are like pure salt and two they make your breath and even your clothes stink its like standing in a chimney where instead of smoke its frito smell take that to the bank brohans 

Little did I know I was doing years of research for this very thread. Stepmom used to buy the big 20 bag of classic mix all the time during the school year. I use to be able to pick a bag of chips to go with lunch. The order of what was picked was always:

• Doritos - Nacho Cheese (you got four of these bags and they were always gone first, if it was a "fancy lunch" day, I might get a small cup of Pace Picante Sauce in my lunch box)
  • Doritos - Cool Ranch (only two bags of these, sometimes a bag of third place would split them)
  • Fritos (would get four bags. These might get snuck out during the weekend if you found a can of Bean Dip in the fridge)
  • Cheetos (another four bagger. Good chip, but never seem to have many in the bag, at least my thought as a kid)
  • Sun Chips (Like the Cool Ranch, only 2 bags. Always picked near the end of the bag, but always surprised how much I liked them, but not over the top four)
  • Lays (four bags of sadness and remorse. "Why didn't I mix in a bag every once in a while instead of leaving this mountain of blah at the end?" Would often try and throw away two of the bags and open the shiny new bag of 20)

Sun Chips used to have a jalapeño jack flavor that was awesome.  The rest all taste the same IMO.  Frito's have the salt you need for a week per serving.
Yeah, not a corn chip fan to begin with, but when I go corn chips - I go store brand because any brand is less salty than Frito's.  Ridiculously salty - just obliterates all other flavors.

A girl I work with once mentioned that frito's smell like feet.  Now, anytime I am near them I notice that she was dead on, and will rarely eat them.  Prior to that I was oblivious. 

I still voted Sun Chips because they aren't really any healthier than the rest plus they have the texture of a green scotch scrubby pad.

Lay's are my favorite regular potato chip, like to just eat with a sandwich.  Voted for Fritos and against Sun Chips.  

Frito's are so gross.

Nacho doritos win with cheetos a close second.  Frito's are the bottom with sun chips as the penultimate.

Cool Ranch best,

As a stand alone chip Fritos are the worst but are great in chili and taco salads.

Cheetos are still my favorite, but probably only because they were a rarity growing up.  You can only eat so much orange, and thete were cheetos, cheese puffs, cheese balls, even cheez its although those werent the same.  Now that im old and dont get to eat chips as often theyre like a delicacy. The classic though is doritos and still my go to if im.picking up chips for a barbecue or football game. The word doritos refers to nacho cheese doritos which are the good doritos.  Love them in spite of the.mouth cuts, orange fingerprints and nacho halitosis mush that gets left in your mouth.  Cool ranch is still the new dorito to me and always will be.  They're doritos little brother.  Fritos are like pringles.  The first one is good.  The second one is good.  Then after a few you hit the frito wall and you're like what the hell am i doing eating these and they turn to salty saw dust in your mouth. Sun chips ate like smart food.  Look.how good i'm being!  I'm eating a multi grain chip with less flavor and just as many calories.  Lays taste like poor people chips.  They're what republicans would require people on food stamps to eat.  My tax money ain't paying for no fancy cheese dust.  I guess they're still really popular since the company is still called frito lay and not cheeto dorito but it seems like an old timey snack like a hard peppermint candy that people only ate until something better got invented. 

People actually eat the sun chips??...I give those to the neighborhood homeless guys about once a month.

Cool Ranch Doritos are the best.

Speaking of classic, loved the Taco flavored Doritos but they still took a close second place to Nacho Cheese.

This is like choosing whch of your kids you like the best. To wit:

1. Cheetos. The classic cheese snack. Crispy, cheesy, AND great for leaving residue on your hands right before you masturbate. No other snack allows you to have flavor, collateral damage, and an orange ####.

2. Cool ranch doritos. It's dangerous. I defy you to come up with a better combination of breathe that delves into the depth of your soul after drinking 8 Busch Lights and eating a full bag of these. Crawl into bed if you hate your wife and lustily ask for action. I dare you.

3. Doritos. The classic. Goes well driving your camaro or hanging out across the high school looking for legal aged chicks. You can also eat these in front if your computer playing pokemon and knitting a sweater and still look cool.

4. Fritos. Chili. Cheese. Fritos. Need I say more. Unless they are served in a mini helmet at the ball game. Then you can take it home and #### it it's so good.

5. Lay's. A potato chip named after banging chicks is good in my book. An all beef hot dog with a side of Lay's says America. You don't like this combo you need to look in the mirror and apologize to every soldier that died for your freedom.

Edit to add:

6. Sun Chips. No wonder I forgot these. Homo food. They have some chemical in them that clears out your colon so your boyfriend has a clean chute for his tube shooter. How do I know this? A "friend" told me. Thank god before I ever ate a bag of these chips from the den of inequity.

ChiefD said:

1. Cheetos. The classic cheese snack. Crispy, cheesy, AND great for leaving residue on your hands right before you masturbate. No other snack allows you to have flavor, collateral damage, and an orange ####.

2. Cool ranch doritos. It's dangerous. I defy you to come up with a better combination of breathe that delves into the depth of your soul after drinking 8 Busch Lights and eating a full bag of these. Crawl into bed if you hate your wife and lustily ask for action. I dare you.

3. Doritos. The classic. Goes well driving your camaro or hanging out across the high school looking for legal aged chicks. You can also eat these in front if your computer playing pokemon and knitting a sweater and still look cool.

4. Fritos. Chili. Cheese. Fritos. Need I say more. Unless they are served in a mini helmet at the ball game. Then you can take it home and #### it it's so good.

5. Lay's. A potato chip named after banging chicks is good in my book. An all beef hot dog with a side of Lay's says America. You don't like this combo you need to look in the mirror and apologize to every soldier that died for your freedom.

Edit to add:

6. Sun Chips. No wonder I forgot these. Homo food. They have some chemical in them that clears out your colon so your boyfriend has a clean chute for his tube shooter. How do I know this? A "friend" told me. Thank god before I ever ate a bag of these chips from the den of inequity.
Things just got weird :oldunsure:  

ChiefD said:

4. Fritos. Chili. Cheese. Fritos. Need I say more. Unless they are served in a mini helmet at the ball game. Then you can take it home and #### it it's so good.Chief5. Lay's. A potato chip named after banging chicks is good in my book. An all beef hot dog with a side of Lay's says America. You don't like this combo you need to look in the mirror and apologize to every soldier that died for your freedom.

Edit to add:

ChiefD sez #### a bunch a them homo chips.  :VoteTrump:

Osaurus said:
Garden Salsa Sun Chips are very tasty as well.

I am shocked about the amount of hate in here towards Lay's potato chips.  Salty oily goodness.

1. Sun chips - Not a very powerful flavor, not too filling, but very tasty. I could eat these for days - my go-to chip to pair with deli sandwiches.

2. Cool Ranch Doritos - Always favored these over the original. Big fan of the tangy flavor.

3. Cheetos - My absolute favorite during elementary school. I ate so many one Friday afternoon in 5th grade that I spent the weekend violently puking, which turned me off of them for a very long time. Can eat them occasionally now.

4. Lay's - Can't remember a barbecue that didn't have these. Also can't remember eating these any time outside a barbecue.

5. Nacho Doritos - I actually didn't like these until I OD'd on Cheetos and was in the market for a new powdery orange chip. Still not a huge fan.

6. Fritos - Solid with chili/cheese, but I am really not sure how you eat more than 3 of those things on their own.

1. Sun chips - Vile tasting. Not sure if even food.  0.5 out of 10

2. Cool Ranch Doritos - taste like regular doritos after swishing mouthwash. 0.5 out of 10

3. Cheetos - havent had them in forever but thinking about them now would probably enjoy a couple. I remember the crunch. 5.5 out of 10

4. Lay's - Can't believe these aren't easy runaway winner. Classic and delicious. Pair with onion dip and you got a winner in town. 7.5 out of 10

5. Nacho Doritos - have nightmares of kids with orange braces belching these things out all afternoon. Gross. Cab still smell the things and haven't been near one in years. 0 out of 10

6. Fritos - tasteless. eat more than a handful and you think "why am I eating these?" 1.5 out of 10

goto 7-11

grab a bag of Cheetos - rip it open

goto the nacho self serve bar

fill the bag with chili jalapenos cheese & sour cream if you want

grab fork

bon appetite

possibly grab some Mylanta on your way out

new willie is so angry i miss the old willie brohans that guy may have been on back pain pills but he was still cool take that to the bank

1. Sun chips - Vile tasting. Not sure if even food.  0.5 out of 10

2. Cool Ranch Doritos - taste like regular doritos after swishing mouthwash. 0.5 out of 10

3. Cheetos - havent had them in forever but thinking about them now would probably enjoy a couple. I remember the crunch. 5.5 out of 10

4. Lay's - Can't believe these aren't easy runaway winner. Classic and delicious. Pair with onion dip and you got a winner in town. 7.5 out of 10

5. Nacho Doritos - have nightmares of kids with orange braces belching these things out all afternoon. Gross. Cab still smell the things and haven't been near one in years. 0 out of 10

6. Fritos - tasteless. eat more than a handful and you think "why am I eating these?" 1.5 out of 10
Never thought someone could get something as simple as chips.......so incredibly wrong.

Yeah, potato chip are horrible. OK  :rolleyes:
Potato chips are great, one of God's greatest creations. A nice kettle chip with sea salt and black pepper. Or my favorite, salt and vinegar.

But what FritoLay puts in their bags are pure garbage.

You guys like Fritos?  Go smell your dog's paw and tell me if you still want Fritos.

You guys like Fritos?  Go smell your dog's paw and tell me if you still want Fritos.
As others have mentioned Fritos are awesome in chili and the scoops are pretty decent for dips but I can't eat them plain or even with a sandwich. 

Users who are viewing this thread