What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ric Flair Casually Claims He Slept With Halle Berry (1 Viewer)

"There ain't a woman alive who wouldn't wanna squeeze these!!!" *presents buttocks to camera*  "(very quiet)Woooooooooooooooo!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Got brougjht up on lebetard today . Not discounting it but why  bring it up 20 years later? Supposedly in ATL after berry an dave justice were on the outs.  :unsure:

FWIW bernie williams of all people on the show actually said why not 

Ric Flair has banged thousands of women.  No reason to think that Halle isn't on that list.  
She was in her early prime (which was for a few decades) and he was a flabby old man approacging or in 50s.. eh idk alcohol is a hellva drug :shrug:  

When a close friend or two of mine revealed that they were with Halle Berry, they were anything but casual about it.  So props to Ric?   

Berry first saw baseball player David Justice on TV playing in an MTV celebrity baseball game in February 1992. When a reporter from Justice's hometown of Cincinnati told her that Justice was a fan, Berry gave her phone number to the reporter to give to Justice.[4] Berry married Justice shortly after midnight on January 1, 1993.[5]

Following their separation in February 1996, Berry stated publicly that she was so depressed that she considered taking her own life.[6][7] Berry and Justice were officially divorced on June 24, 1997.[8]

Went to Ric Flair's Space Mountain after her divorce. WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Berry married her second husband, singer-songwriter Eric Benét, on January 24, 2001, following a two-year courtship.[9][10] but by early October 2003 they had separated,[10] with the divorce finalized on January 3, 2005.[11][12] Benét underwent treatment for sex addiction in 2002.[13]
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Halle_Berry&stable=0#Relationships_and_marriages

Reality is custom made clothes, limousines, beautiful women, long blonde hair, styling and profiling. Any woman the Four Horsemen want just like that. You see General Malaise you live in a dream and I'm happy for you. But the reality is you will never be able to say that you are a World Champion. You're never gonna say you beat MOP and you are never going to wear the belt little man. 

Remember to be a legend you gotta take down a legend. You will never put that belt in your pick up truck next to your ripped jeans and cut off t shirts and try to convince everyone that you are the World Champ. You see GM you gotta be born a champion you have to already have it inside, you gotta be prepared to die for it and make the assault on life itself. That's why some people think I've lost it and I haven't. What I've done is have it all, the Shark Pool , the FFA, it's mine.

-MOP

Users who are viewing this thread