What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** FFA Pigeon Thread (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42 said:
Agree with @Peyton Marino on all counts:

1) Why is this in the PSF? @Maurile Tremblay, can we move this back to the FFA where it belongs? 

2) @cstu, donate my joke winnings to Big Bottom's charity (I have been on a hiatus this year, but I received mail from him a few weeks back, one of the things that reminded me to stop on in)... Redeem yourself. 

3) I respect the joke bet as well, props bruh!

For a guy who talked about alpha male, yada yada yada, the behavior is quite the opposite. We know you read it 3 years ago, we know you're reading it today. 

Seriously, just own it... The truth will set you free!
@Maurile Tremblay hey gb can you move this back to the PSF? The thread topic is painful to read on the front page of the FFA, so much clutter.

/getoffmyporch

Peyton Marino said:
again i say to cstu, come back and explain what happened and why you can't pay.  apologize, and you can forget my debt or donate it to a charity of your choice.  i can't speak for the others, but that's the way i see it.
mine to charity also, but I won't wipe it off the books.

As some one who despises people who think they are alpha males, this thread is the gift that keeps giving.

First we had to hear constantly how CSTU was a self proclaimed alpha male, all then to see him not have any money and be too scared of his wife to admit he made a bet that he had no ability to pay off.

You just know he has to have looked in the mirror a time or two and been disgusted at the reflection.

Can someone do a short Cliff Notes version of what exactly all happened in this thread (or elsewhere) after cstu left after not paying his gambling debts?  

Asking for a friend.  :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
knowledge dropper said:
He really did not think through his re-emergence well. It was all a joke after 3 years was weak.  These would all have been better:

I’ve been working 24/7/365 on the Epstein Case. 

I’m in witness protection for things I know about Putin.

I was a Kavanaugh drinking buddy in prep school.  I made millions to lay low. 

I’ve been in a mental institution since having a breakdown on 11/9/16.  I’ve had no access to the outside world. 

I left the US due to Trump’s victory and now live in a cabin above the arctic circle.  I just popped on my parents computer because I was back in the country for Thanksgiving.  

I spent your winnings funding my Antifa cell. 

One of you guys that say are owed money is a hacker and crashed all my computer accounts out of spite a few days after the election. 

I was abducted by aliens.  

Someone stole my car.

There was an earthquake.

A terrible flood.

Locusts!

How To Talk To Your Spouse About Money

7 Unethical Ways to Make Money Fast

15 Ways to Find $2,000

I need $2,000 Fast!

11+ Ways to Make $2000 Dollars Fast

Funny bets that people honored.

5 Most Ridiculous Bets Ever

Top 10 Worst Bets Ever

How to Welch on A Bet

Good read about 5 of the biggest gambling losses of all time

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I've read a lot but it's confusing to follow.  Plus, I don't really have time to read 100 pages of entries.
cstu welcehd on a bet, someone tracked him down and identified him and some of his other internet postings, and someone came along and claimed they had his address.  Then Squis decided to defend him and everyone turned on him, found his other internet postings, he turns out to be a huge fan of pigeons, so then we all started making pigeon avatars and then finally Hagmania hosted a live Twitch production of him doing pigeon puppets and mocking CSTU and Squis.   

I’m laughing about all this all over again. That Twitch deal with hag was epic. I’ll have to go back, but I believe I offered to send him some money for liquor to go with the grape. 🤣

Can someone do a short Cliff Notes version of what exactly all happened in this thread (or elsewhere) after cstu left after not paying his gambling debts?  

Asking for a friend.  :mellow:
If there's a thread that is impossible to give any kind of Cliff's and is 100% worth reading despite the fact it will take hours, this is the one.

It is the strangest yet most glorious thread that may have ever existed.  Even going through it real time, I want to sit and read it again some day.  I just wish the pictures linked were still around.  And the live twitching.

cstu welcehd on a bet, someone tracked him down and identified him and some of his other internet postings, and someone came along and claimed they had his address.  Then Squis decided to defend him and everyone turned on him, found his other internet postings, he turns out to be a huge fan of pigeons, so then we all started making pigeon avatars and then finally Hagmania hosted a live Twitch production of him doing pigeon puppets and mocking CSTU and Squis.   
The twitch thing was way more than that.  He found some late 90s RPG game that starred a pidgeon out of nowhere doing really odd stuff and was playing that.  At first I thought it must be some meme generator thing, but it turned out to be a real game.  

The twitch thing was way more than that.  He found some late 90s RPG game that starred a pidgeon out of nowhere doing really odd stuff and was playing that.  At first I thought it must be some meme generator thing, but it turned out to be a real game.  
By far my favorite part. It was a game about a bird trying to date if I remember correctly.  :lmao:

I never defended him - I always honor my wagers and believe everyone else should too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread