What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Houston (1 Viewer)

Brock sucks bad yet they continue to throw and throw and throw. They need to realize they have an Alex Smith at best at QB.

Osweiler destroys this offense. Thought they'd be fine with him for some stupid reason. Having Miller and Hopkins sucks...

How often does it work out when a backup/spot start young qb goes somewhere else for big money?  

Maybe it's much more than I think but in general, I think teams should learn that they just need to suck it up and suck until they get it right and get their own qb.  

When you offer a 4 year contract to a guy that has played a handful of games and the team he was on doesn't match it, you could be in trouble.

They might be having some buyers remorse and the GM might be pacing around waiting to be called into the owners office.

No question he is the worst. Combined with completely unimaginative play calling and this offense is the most anemic I remember in a long, long time.

How about drafting a QB with some freaking mobility Texans.... go from Schaub to Hoyer to Mallett to Hoyer to Brock....UGH!!!!!!! 

Waddle to the right, throw it out of bounds. Punt. Repeat.

How about drafting a QB with some freaking mobility Texans.... go from Schaub to Hoyer to Mallett to Hoyer to Brock....UGH!!!!!!! 

Waddle to the right, throw it out of bounds. Punt. Repeat.
Savage got some action in there as well but got hurt. Would have liked to see more of him last year.

Users who are viewing this thread