What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What song are you listening to right now? (3 Viewers)

Gary Coal Man said:
The HU Band - Wolf Totem

It’s Mongolian.  I picture Genghis Khan marauding to this tune, and if I was a professional fighter this may be my entrance song.
pretty sure I saw fred durst back there around the 1:22 mark
really dug that, by the way- thanks for posting it.

I'd have to google- but I remember tuvan throat singers having a similar singing sound

The Cure - Plastic Passion.

Mrs. O is now intrigued by The Cure so we’re starting with Boys Don’t Cry. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cure - Plastic Passion.

Mrs. O is now intrigued by The Cure so we’re starting with Boys Don’t Cry. 
Cool. I was considering The Cure, Deftones, and Mogwai in Pasadena, but it's an all-day affair and runs one seventy cold. I'm too old and not quite willing to spend that much for three acts.

Cool. I was considering The Cure, Deftones, and Mogwai in Pasadena, but it's an all-day affair and runs one seventy cold. I'm too old and not quite willig to spend that much for three acts.
My sister was contemplating heading to it from Vegas, but she cited your reasons as well. Their live in Hyde Park concert movie I saw the other night was awesome.  Highly recommend.

My sister was contemplating heading to it from Vegas, but she cited your reasons as well. Their live in Hyde Park concert movie I saw the other night was awesome.  Highly recommend.
I saw the live at the R&R hall of fame show....sounded and looked amazing.

Did you marry a millennial? 

I woke up listening to eephus' draft pick, Sly & Robbie album. Nice roots reggae summer morning stuff.

Now I'm in a yo la tengo mood and the room got heavy
No. She’s the same age as me, but wasn’t quite into the alternative/new wave stuff until she met me.

Yo La Tengo  :thumbup:

You totally drafted a great song off of that album in a draft about three years ago. I remember your playlist. Muy bueno. 
If it was the more than six words in a song title draft (typing that out clarifies what ####### dorks we are), it was this. I still stand by them being one of the best and most consistent bands of the last 30 years...and one of the most underappreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread