What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Junk Kick In A Fistfight? (1 Viewer)

Is It Ok To Kick An Opponent In The Junk During A Fistfight?

• Yes

Votes: 117 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 14.4%
  • Maybe - explained below

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters

Quint

Footballguy
not talking about MMA or boxing in a ring, or skirmishes during a sport.

just you vs an opponent in the street: is it "ok" to kick your opponent in the junk during a fistfight? 

If it's about manly stuff, then maybe not. If he's wielding a weapon, like the methhead I just met up with, then yes, by all means, kick him in the balls. 

Forget pull up your dukes, put up or shut up. 

Possibly forever. 

not talking about MMA or boxing in a ring, or skirmishes during a sport.

just you vs an opponent in the street: is it "ok" to kick your opponent in the junk during a fistfight? 
I am too old to mess around, I will junk kick, eye gouge, eye poke or crush a larynx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the situation and your goal. Are you drunk at a party and trying to impress a girl or your buddies? If so, then there are no nut punches allowed.

Have you been randomly accosted while walking down a dark alley? If so, do whatever you can to get out alive.

Did you initiate the fight? Is this a mutually agreed upon scrap with 2 willing parties? If so, no, don't junk kick.

Did you get jumped? Defending someone else? Opponent much bigger? Hell yes, blast his nards.

I'm too old to be getting into a fight that isn't unavoidable.  There are no rules in these situations.

Did you initiate the fight? Is this a mutually agreed upon scrap with 2 willing parties? If so, no, don't junk kick.

Did you get jumped? Defending someone else? Opponent much bigger? Hell yes, blast his nards.
This. Odds me of initiating a fist fight are slim to none. So if someone else starts it, I'm finishing it any way I can. 

This is where I'm at. 

Thankfully my days of settling beefs with people I know via throwing fists is behind me.... so most any altercation I'd end up in would be the latter. And if he he is actually a big threat (via weapon or whatnot) his nards may be blasted literally. As Cav said... I'm too old to #### around with fights. 

Any decent adult only gets in a street fight in a situation where it's absolutely necessary.  In that situation, you should expect someone to be unconscious or dead at the end.  In which case, you don't hold anything back.

Any decent adult only gets in a street fight in a situation where it's absolutely necessary.  In that situation, you should expect someone to be unconscious or dead at the end.  In which case, you don't hold anything back.
Pretty much.  And the odds of a decent adult getting into an actual street fight should be near zero since it would require literally being backed into a corner or perhaps defending somebody else (because if somebody just came at me to come at me I'm just turning and running and calling for the police - I don't give a #### about my "manly" reputation when I know how these situations can play out).  

True story, on NYE last year in downtown Nashville, it was a giant mess. Insanely crowded, to the point you got carried away in waves of people.  We had gotten a decent spot to watch Chris Stapleton, but when Kings of Leon came on, the bars on 2nd/broad all emptied and it was insane.  So we decided to leave and watch the concert on one of the monitors they had set up.  My wife was in front of me, and we were trying to navigate through the sea of people to walk up 2nd. Some random guy apparently was getting annoyed with people bumping into him while he was trying to stand on the side (I can't understate just how many people there were, you had absolutely 0 personal space, and of course, everyone was drunk) and when my wife was being pushed passed him, must have knocked into him as well.  This guy turned around and shoved her straight to the ground. He had his back to me because he kind of stepped in between us to push her. So here was this ######, who had just shoved my wife to the ground, with his back to me and legs spread slightly.  I kicked that guy as hard as I fcking could, right between the legs, and I played collegiate soccer, and still play in a men's league, so I'd like to think I can kick pretty hard.  He went down, his friend that saw it helped my wife up, and started apologizing immediately to keep it from escalating further. We went on our way, and the guy was still on the ground as we moved past.  

I voted yes.

No, ##### move...

Just know if you do something like that, you better end it - if not you've just given your opponent every reason to fight dirty as #### (nuts, eye gauging, etc.).

Jerry: Who do you think would win in a fight between me and gorgeous George?

Elaine: George.

Jerry: Why?

Elaine: George fights dirty.

Jerry: Really, what would you do?

George: Pull hair, poke eyes...groin stuff. Whatever I gotta do. 

Apologies that kicking someone in the nuts isn't my my thing :shrug:
This isn't high school where rep matters. Grown ### dudes shouldn't fight cause it's juvenile. So if I ever find myself in a fight...

a. some ###-clown brought it to me

b. I don't give two ####s about style points

c. my only objective is to not get hurt myself because I have a wife, kids, and a job

d. the faster he is down the less risk I am in

#### some stupid bro code. You came at me. You're gonna have both your berries halfway into your kidney if need be. 

Hopefully you guys are aware that if you are in a fight, it isn't a conversation and some dude isn't just standing there with his legs spread begging to be kicked in the nuts. Your odds are just as good to catch someone on the button.

I'd bet the majority of dudes who go for this move end up failing and then get beaten. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't high school where rep matters. Grown ### dudes shouldn't fight cause it's juvenile. So if I ever find myself in a fight...

a. some ###-clown brought it to me

b. I don't give two ####s about style points

c. my only objective is to not get hurt myself because I have a wife, kids, and a job

d. the faster he is down the less risk I am in

#### some stupid bro code. You came at me. You're gonna have both your berries halfway into your kidney if need be. 
Hell, I'll rip the ####ing things off his body.  If I end up in a fight, something has gone so wrong that I will do literally anything.  If I'm fighting some guy on the street, I assume it's either he goes down or my wife is a widow. 

Hell, I'll rip the ####ing things off his body.  If I end up in a fight, something has gone so wrong that I will do literally anything.  If I'm fighting some guy on the street, I assume it's either he goes down or my wife is a widow. 
Aren't you in the south? I feel like everyone has a gun down there, wouldn't that serve as a deterrent for getting into a fight anyways.

Anybody here ever actually punched/kicked anyone in the nuts during a fistfight?  Anyone ever seen it happen?

I haven't.  I mean aside from a totally unexpected cheap shot, it's pretty difficult to deliver a shot to the sack.

Anybody here ever actually punched/kicked anyone in the nuts during a fistfight?  Anyone ever seen it happen?

I haven't.  I mean aside from a totally unexpected cheap shot, it's pretty difficult to deliver a shot to the sack.
I do it all the time here at work, just walking down the hallway. It's not that difficult, and it's a good way to blow off steam.

True story, on NYE last year in downtown Nashville, it was a giant mess. Insanely crowded, to the point you got carried away in waves of people.  We had gotten a decent spot to watch Chris Stapleton, but when Kings of Leon came on, the bars on 2nd/broad all emptied and it was insane.  So we decided to leave and watch the concert on one of the monitors they had set up.  My wife was in front of me, and we were trying to navigate through the sea of people to walk up 2nd. Some random guy apparently was getting annoyed with people bumping into him while he was trying to stand on the side (I can't understate just how many people there were, you had absolutely 0 personal space, and of course, everyone was drunk) and when my wife was being pushed passed him, must have knocked into him as well.  This guy turned around and shoved her straight to the ground. He had his back to me because he kind of stepped in between us to push her. So here was this ######, who had just shoved my wife to the ground, with his back to me and legs spread slightly.  I kicked that guy as hard as I fcking could, right between the legs, and I played collegiate soccer, and still play in a men's league, so I'd like to think I can kick pretty hard.  He went down, his friend that saw it helped my wife up, and started apologizing immediately to keep it from escalating further. We went on our way, and the guy was still on the ground as we moved past.  

I voted yes.
Oh my god what possesses you to go downtown on NYE.

"fistfight" :lol:

was trying to find the quote from Martin Amis' London Fields about this... basically what's been said. #### style, as grown-ups not living our life on a school yard, it's about getting the other person down asap. knees, nuts, eyes, throat, nose... whatever it takes. 

I voted yes.
So it wasn't really a fight, right?

I've seen a knee.  Most fight go close quarters and a knee to the nuts wouldn't be that unexpected or difficult.

Hopefully you guys are aware that if you are in a fight, it isn't a conversation and some dude isn't just standing there with his legs spread begging to be kicked in the nuts. Your odds are just as good to catch someone on the button.

I'd bet the majority of dudes who go for this move end up failing and then get beaten. 
Actually most street fights end up as a dance party where neither person really advances, or as an awkward standing-grappling wrestling match. If you are up close like that a knee to the groin is fairly easy. 

Aren't you in the south? I feel like everyone has a gun down there, wouldn't that serve as a deterrent for getting into a fight anyways.
I don't know, would you say the areas around you with more guns in people's hands have more violence or less violence generally?

Users who are viewing this thread