What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFCCG: Packers at Falcons Discussion (1 Viewer)

Good luck in the SB Falcon fans.

I just hope the Packers never get bad enough that the only thing I'll have to look forward to on Sundays is trolling other teams game threads.

GB defense stinks so bad.  How many times can their defense get torched in the playoffs before Dom Capers gets shown the door? 

I gotta be honest, I don't think that's a touchdown.

unless he had his foot down a half a second before the ball makes contact with his gloves that's not a catch

Last edited by a moderator:
what are we all eating to keep from getting too schnockered?

Starting with taco bake.

pinto beans, taco meat and sauce, and cheese over layers of tortilla chips

2 layers

I will never understand why defense don't just tackle receivers in that scenario. Why let them off the line? Just grab and pull them to the ground. 

Hell of a catch.  So damn close.

right when it hits though...2nd toe...the turf crap comes up out of bounds too.

still a great catch and td

GB defense stinks so bad.  How many times can their defense get torched in the playoffs before Dom Capers gets shown the door? 
They played great against the Giants, and ok against Dallas. Atlanta has had the #1 offense all season. Is it Capers fault that the offense is getting shutout?

I just hope the Packers never get bad enough that the only thing I'll have to look forward to on Sundays is trolling other teams game threads.
Packers are one of the most well run franchises in the nfl.  I think you'll be ok.  Seem to always be in contention.  

How do the Packers allow any Falcon to catch the ball there?  Just hold/tackle everybody at the line. Take the penalty and make them kick a FG. Geez.

It's the playoffs, man.  Most of us haven't had a team to root for in almost a month.  We have to find something to get excited about.

And Puck the Fackers

It's the playoffs, man.  Most of us haven't had a team to root for in almost a month.  We have to find something to get excited about.

And Puck the Fackers
 Exactly! We're all just a bunches bitter, drunk, high and angry fans of other teams.

I may look like a troll but I assure you I am not trolling you sir.

How do the Packers allow any Falcon to catch the ball there?  Just hold/tackle everybody at the line. Take the penalty and make them kick a FG. Geez.
Its strange that tactic isn't employed more often.  Take the half the distance penalty and make the other team make a much harder choice now that there isn't time for 2 plays.

They played great against the Giants, and ok against Dallas. Atlanta has had the #1 offense all season. Is it Capers fault that the offense is getting shutout?
Nah...Capers held this together as long as he could withscotch tape 

Its on Thompsonand the front office believing too much in Rollins and Randle and letting Hayward go.

But the offense also can't get shutout in a half.

Users who are viewing this thread