What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFCCG: Packers at Falcons Discussion (1 Viewer)

i'm not sure why the NFL doesn't just give the Packers 14 free points instead of this b.s. from the refs every platy or 2. would seem less condescending
And what calls are they giving them?

It's ok, you don;t understand the game, i get it

Yeah still helmet to helmet regardless right? 

Im watching this with a packers fan who is acting like it's a 31-28 game. Going nuts on every completion, so awesome. 
But legal as a runner.  Don't like to see guys using helmets.  But not dirty or a penalty there

C'mon man...you are who you reputation says you are.  Julio = respectful unselfish teammate.
No that's the problem. Dez plays for the Cowboys and he gets more coverage by the media. ALL WRS want the ball.

it is funny when fans get so sad when their team is losing when they have been gifted half their season. I probably can't even find Wisconsin at a map (thanks public school education) so i guess when you are from an area where there is absolutely nothing but cheese and the NFL maybe it impacts more

No that's the problem. Dez plays for the Cowboys and he gets more coverage by the media. ALL WRS want the ball.
Julio's been criticized for not being aggressive or vocal enough.  Any other receiver but him you have a point probably.

it is funny when fans get so sad when their team is losing when they have been gifted half their season. I probably can't even find Wisconsin at a map (thanks public school education) so i guess when you are from an area where there is absolutely nothing but cheese and the NFL maybe it impacts more
Don't drag public schools into this fiasco.

Is this even English?

Naw....we have ice fishing and more than our share of fine trailer parks.

They also have The Greek Freak who is really enjoyable to watch.   

What do you mean by "gifted"?

You'll find Green Bay on the map - it's the city with the 13 Championship trophies next to it.  How many does your team have?

As an AA, I thought Wisconsin was hot garbage until I went there and found out about fish fry Friday. I've been telling my black folks about this so expect an uptick in the Wisconsin black population.

Would be a Packers thing to do to come back and win this.  I think I've drive my my car into a train if they did. 

The State Farm commercial is so appropo right now. Rodgers should call the fire department so they can hose down his defense. 

I don't think I've seen an offense click like this since the '07 Patriots

If I were GB, and they don't score here right quick, I'd get Rogers out of there

Woke up from a nap and realized the game was on, I turn my TV on and I'm like  :shock: .

I expected GB to have 44 points. Wtf happened? 

Users who are viewing this thread