What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFCCG: Packers at Falcons Discussion (2 Viewers)

Falcons going through the Packers like undigestible material through waterfowl.

Packers in danger of getting rolled here...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to miss the GA dome. I had season tickets in 2013, paid less than 2K for 2 seats for 21 rows up. I love seeing average fans at games, that's going to change now.

Are you allowed to recover at the 1 and then roll backwards into your own end zone for a touchback? 
Your momentum is allowed to carry you back into the endzone.  A few decades ago that was not true, and interceptions at the 1 often turned into safeties. 

Whether, in this case, that roll is considered momentum or an actual action of the player...judgment call I suppose.  But I doubt any ref would call a safety there.

I was wondering that too.  He clearly recovered the ball in the field of play and then purposely rolled into the endzone to get a touchback.
Thought it might be that seeing it live... but both slow mo and full speed replays, it wasn't a safety. Can't say definitively that wasn't his momentum carrying him in.

Ryan is doing a fantastic job finding the open receiver every time, but it's astonishing just how wide open his receivers are getting. 

Users who are viewing this thread