What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans @ Bengals anyone? (1 Viewer)

The Bengals' only hope is to put in Joe Mixon and use him on every down. 

If they don't play Joe Mixon, then their team could use some fixin! 

Texans should have signed Barnidge after the 1st 3-and-out. If I'm Barnidge's agent he's getting more expensive by the second. 

Different year, same crap on Thursday. Real shocker that one team has all 3 TE's out and only 3 WR's active. Might as well watch the CFL.

If the NFL had an AA league, it would kick the crap out of either of these teams. 

Last edited by a moderator:
3 and out.  Commercials.  5 and out.  Commercials.  3 and out.  Commercials.

I'm going to watch golf.

To be fair, this is a perfect game to cram in on a Thursday.  I'd hate for the Red Zone Channel to worry about cutting into this. 

Last edited by a moderator:
We're gonna have to hear about this every single game of Mixon's career, huh? Maybe not when he shows he's good, like Tyreek.

Not to keep piling on but I'm pretty sure a couple of MAC conference teams would be more worthwhile to watch right now.

We're gonna have to hear about this every single game of Mixon's career, huh? Maybe not when he shows he's good, like Tyreek.
It was pretty brutal. Make your bed & lay in it. No one made Mixon swing on that chick. On video. 

He's lucky to be playing IMO. 

So yeah - guaranteed people will talk about it this year. 

But it'll fade - see Pacman Jones. No one's said boo about Pacman's troubled past tonight.  :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread