What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago O'hare bathroom toilet seats. What gives? (1 Viewer)

boots11234

Footballguy
Grabbing a connecting flight and had to use the bathroom. Why is it at all the airports I've been to none of them have the auto seat protectors except Chicago?  Seems a good idea yet no one else uses them. Is this some kind of Mob contract for the seats or something?

as an aside, I wish the Mob would have installed vents over the stalls, good lord it smells worse than a chicken rendering plant!!

i always thought one effective way to have a clean toilet that does not smell bad is to construct a wind tunnel like tube where you have wind blowing at you at cat 5 hurricane force and when you make a numero dos it literally is blown clear of you into a toilet like receptical at the end of the wind tunnel no need to wipe because the powerful wind would get that off and bam no smell thats the old swcer thinking about the box brohans take that to the wind tunnel crapper bank brochachos 

Users who are viewing this thread