What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansas City at Houston (1 Viewer)

I, for whatever reason, picked Houston in my confidence poll. Needless to say, I'm not confident about tonight. 

Really smashed his head and neck back and to a side. Had to watch in slow-mo to see it. Twisted his helmet around

So I went to high school and hung out with Sara Evans who sang the national anthem tonight......was looking forward to watching her sing....find it kind of interesting that NBC chose not to show it......appears they are wanting to focus on football.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Texans selling out big time to stop the run. Smith to Kelce and Hill lots should counter that nicely. 
I can’t believe Reid didn’t dial up a single screen. Every 1st & 10 the Chiefs ran & Texans smothered. 

If they call a screen on that last one Hunt runs forever. 

KC deserved more than a FG after that drive. Reid handcuffed them with predictable playcalling. 

Meanwhile Im betting Watt tore hIS ACL - hope not but it had that look. 

was that people really crying in the crowd? nobody else found this strange?
JJ Watt is the man in Houston. You hate to see an NFL player get a serious injury, unless you are just soulless inside.

was that people really crying in the crowd? nobody else found this strange?
Why strange?  He has been a massive part of that city and their recovery efforts.  Almost the face of the city after a disaster and he is possibly/probably done for the season.

JJ Watt is the man in Houston. You hate to see an NFL player get a serious injury, unless you just are soulless inside.
i don't know anybody cheering, and good for Houston, just think a bit strange. It isn't like they know him personal or anything. i get feeling for the guy, was just weird. 

Watt is done. He knows it. Can see it on his face. 
He's one of the few guys we all can agree is (was?) Not only the best, but a really good guy from what we've heard or seen. He'll be truly missed if he's done. And yep, that's everyone including fans of his rivals.

Mercilous looks like torn pec. 

JJ and his expression reminded me of kuechly last year when he was emotional.  Some of these guys just know and they have such passion it rips them up

Have to understand what he means there..And everywhere(should, anyway). His humanitarian efforts lately areincredible
can still be a humanitarian, maybe i am off here so i'll stop. just seems strange to watch a violent game like football, but then literally cry when someone gets hurt. people seem little disillusioned or something

Mercilous looks like torn pec. 

JJ and his expression reminded me of kuechly last year when he was emotional.  Some of these guys just know and they have such passion it rips them up
Agree - he wasn’t lifting / moving his arm & theyre saying its chest. Makes sense. 

Man - two rock solid IDP players probably done. And two huge hits to the Texans D of course. 

Agree - he wasn’t lifting / moving his arm & theyre saying its chest. Makes sense. 

Man - two rock solid IDP players probably done. And two huge hits to the Texans D of course. 
did he tear his pec before? i think he had the back issue.  I think guys return from a torn pec pretty good (long process, but doesn't seem to be lingering)

you would be crying if Wentz tore his ACL.

I know it.
after i see i was in the minority i was thinking, and Sproles came to mind. guy gives his heart and soul, and does contruibute a lot to the community (though not the same community most of the fan base is from). i can see if Dawkins went down it effecting some of the fans and i am sure the camera would catch some people crying, so maybe it isn't that abnormal. I just think it is strange 

after i see i was in the minority i was thinking, and Sproles came to mind. guy gives his heart and soul, and does contruibute a lot to the community (though not the same community most of the fan base is from). i can see if Dawkins went down it effecting some of the fans and i am sure the camera would catch some people crying, so maybe it isn't that abnormal. I just think it is strange 
It's illogical. 

Kind of like crying at all.

Users who are viewing this thread