What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings vs Browns (1 Viewer)

The NFL would be a better league if the Browns were more competitive. Will always be rooting for them.

Go Browns!

That missed XP by the Browns will cost them the game.

Whats with the Browns mascot? Is that what a "Brown" is? 

Looks like the Keebler Elf ... or an escapee from the Disney Land parade. About as silly as football players playing hide and seek.

lol ... Browns coach pleading with refs that his guy "had the ball" after the fair catch signal.

He may have had 2 hands on it ... but he never had control.

Mike Remmers concussed on the first drive and the Vikings blocking a mess so far.

Adam Theilen catches a dirt ball on 3rd down to keep the drive going.

Rashod Hill in for Remmers at right tackle.

Aviante Collins is the Vikings 4th tackle who hasn't played yet this year and hopefully doesn't have to

Yeah, ”nfl live stream” and it’ll come up. It’s not on my basic cable package so gotta do what I gotta do
Thanks. I did that, but it played a few minutes then went blank & just got sound. 

Said something about another link. 

Any idea?

Really regretting starting McKinnon.

The split in touches may have been a mirage.

MN seems determined to give Murray all of the early down touches. Not what I expected. McKinnon had been mixed in for early down work. No good.

One thing you can always count on from Rudolph is that he will go down on first contact. I remember one catch earlier this year where he broke one tackle though. 

Users who are viewing this thread