What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at Atlanta (1 Viewer)

So I just tuned in for the 2nd half. We went from Ingram might not play to Ingram every down back. Wow. Fantasy is so crazy.
In both my leagues the Ingram owners both missed the playoffs and the Kamara owners are both likely to miss the playoffs because of kamara’s concussion tonight. 

They're both in “win & you’re in” games. 

Brutal to own a Saints RB this year. And that’s not even mentioning AP. 

I know Freeman can't play every snap, but the offense has looked so much better tonight when he is the focal point.

We need more tough guys like Junior Seau and Dave Duerson.
My point was that if Kamara had, through luck, managed not to appear to stumble after that hit ... he's still in the game now and no one's the wiser. Just weird that whether or not a concussion is detected is often a matter of luck and someone's snap judgment.

Kirk Cousins was almost certainly concussed against the Saints a few weeks ago ... but he managed to stay in the game. Why?

And, why I mentioned the 1990s -- for all we know, these kinds of concussions were happening a lot less back then. Or so it seemed. Maybe we were ignorant.

My point was that if Kamara had, through luck, managed not to appear to stumble after that hit ... he's still in the game now and no one's the wiser. Just weird that whether or not a concussion is detected is often a matter of luck and someone's snap judgment.

Kirk Cousins was almost certainly concussed against the Saints a few weeks ago ... but he managed to stay in the game. Why?

And, why I mentioned the 1990s -- for all we know, these kinds of concussions were happening a lot less back then. Or so it seemed. Maybe we were ignorant.
He looked out of it to me man.  For his and the saints prostpects going forward it was best he take a seat

Last edited by a moderator:

Not “someone’s” snap judgement. A trained neurologist’s snap judgement - seems like an important distinction. 

Users who are viewing this thread