What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tim Ferriss read him and get better at life (1 Viewer)

I read "4 Hour Body" several years ago and it really changed how I looked at diet and exercise.  I liked that he doesn't have an agenda, or at least didn't, I haven't listen to his podcasts.  He is just a freak who did lots of self experimenting and research and wrote down what worked for everyone else.  

I highly recommend his books if you have struggled with weight loss or gaining like me.

@Fantasysports1 is that 5’10” Asian kid who was an intern “on Wall Street” that lived with his mom and dad, had never even so much as been on a date but was asking about / insisting upon his chances of landing an Instagram model because of his $150k annual income (a large portion of which was admitted to have come from his mommy and daddy). 

Known for deleting threads once they don’t go his way....  Was posting under  @Allstartosuperstar

Weird, dude. I was just thinking of Tim Ferriss and this thread gets bumped. 

You just never know in life. You could date a supermodel with that kind of subconscious karma.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread