What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Hug Life Chronicles: :( (1 Viewer)

It went VERY well. We met up about 6:45, had dinner and a couple of drinks, then I drove us in her car to another little hangout spot for another drink or two and we chatted and listened to some live music there. Drove back to our rendezvous point, where we made out like teenagers for a while. Definitely undeniable chemistry, which we both acknowledged. I got back in my car and looked at the clock and it was 2AM. :eek:  7 hour first date. :lol:  

I wore a green striped athletic fit polo with my signature jeans and boots and she was wearing jeans, tan heels (she's tiny), and a salmon-colored spaghetti strap number. She looked amazing. Better than I expected, even.  She was complimentary of me as well. :bowtie:  

There will be more dates. This I know. Already got a couple of things in the works. She's going to the LSU game in a few weeks and invited me to come tailgate with her and her girlfriends. 

This one could be trouble. I look forward to it. 
This is NOT the level of story telling to which we have become accustomed!  You haven't jumped the shark on us, have you Colonel? 

It went VERY well. We met up about 6:45, had dinner and a couple of drinks, then I drove us in her car to another little hangout spot for another drink or two and we chatted and listened to some live music there. Drove back to our rendezvous point, where we made out like teenagers for a while. Definitely undeniable chemistry, which we both acknowledged. I got back in my car and looked at the clock and it was 2AM. :eek:  7 hour first date. :lol:  

I wore a green striped athletic fit polo with my signature jeans and boots and she was wearing jeans, tan heels (she's tiny), and a salmon-colored spaghetti strap number. She looked amazing. Better than I expected, even.  She was complimentary of me as well. :bowtie:  

There will be more dates. This I know. Already got a couple of things in the works. She's going to the LSU game in a few weeks and invited me to come tailgate with her and her girlfriends. 

Like today's teenagers?  'Cause they do atm...

@Nathan R. Jessep How did your bladder not explode in all that turmoil? The only reason you caught her red handed was cause you had to take the wizz, yet no wizz was taken in your retelling of events. Important stuff.

This is NOT the level of story telling to which we have become accustomed!  You haven't jumped the shark on us, have you Colonel? 
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?! ;)   It really wasn't all that eventful from a story-telling perspective. I hit the high points.  Next time, perhaps the low points. If you know what I mean...

@Nathan R. Jessep How did your bladder not explode in all that turmoil? The only reason you caught her red handed was cause you had to take the wizz, yet no wizz was taken in your retelling of events. Important stuff.
My bladder is a soldier. :lol:  I think rage offsets the urge to go. I didn't ever really have to go again until I got back to the hotel. 

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll be at the Georgia and Bama games.  I'd be happy to buy you and hot doc a beer.  

I'll be at the Georgia and Bama games.  I'd be happy to buy you and hot doc a beer.  
I think Miss State is the one we might make it to. If I can possibly make it to either of those, you're on! I don't know what her availability will be but she'd be down too I'm sure if she could make it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and at some point during the makeout sess, she said "Damn. You have awakened parts in me that haven't been awake in a long time."   :shock: :bowtie:   Date 2 should be interesting.

Also, I won $100 from a radio contest yesterday. 

Gotta say it was a good day.  :gang2:
you are probably right but be careful she could just be a warewolf in disguise and when you awaken that part again she might just eat you to death look all i am saying is be careful out there take that to the bank bromigo 

you are probably right but be careful she could just be a warewolf in disguise and when you awaken that part again she might just eat you to death look all i am saying is be careful out there take that to the bank bromigo 
I could think of worse ways to go

Haven't updated in a while, because I don't think there was anything story-worthy to report, but I'm bored at work this afternoon so I thought I'd give a quick update. 

Things are going great with the Doc. We've gone exclusive and are even FB official, as of New Year's Day. :lol:  She's met my kids and some of my family. So far so good. We've had several opportunities to spend time together, with the most recent being a Saints game (her idea!  :wub:  ) and NYE in New Orleans.  I bring that up, because I'm sure we all remember my last visit to New Orleans....

On New Year's Eve, we headed over to some friends of hers' house for a drink before dinner. Later, the husband  drove us to dinner at a place we were not familiar with, but we trusted their judgment as locals and we were both down to try a new restaurant.  They live across the river, and as we were getting back across near the Superdome, he took an exit with a street name that sounded familiar to me, but I couldn't recall why at the time. We got off the interstate and down to street level and made our way through some vaguely familiar looking territory then we turned down a couple of side streets to negotiate our way into a parking lot that was on a one-way street. We all got out and started walking towards the main street where the restaurant was located. As we got near the street, I look to my right and notice an establishment whose name I recognized. It was the place that Lacey had told me she was "meeting her friend," which was just a few blocks from her place. Of all the places to eat in New Orleans, and there are a bajillion, we ended up about 2 blocks from Lacey's apartment.  I kinda internally scoff, grab Doc's hand and we all walk over to the restaurant. We spent a couple of hours eating and drinking and talking ####, then we headed to a rooftop NYE party that the friends had bought us tickets to.  As we pulled out of the parking lot we turned left onto the street we had just walked across. We went a couple of blocks and I looked out my window and I saw the little hole in the wall bar that I had sat at watching MNF by myself just a few months prior. I chuckled softly to myself and shook my head. The ladies were riding in the back seat, so I turned my head and made eye contact with the Doc and she smiled at me. I grinned back at her and turned back around, thinking to myself, yep this is life telling me I'm where I'm supposed to be, and not to forget what got me here. 

Doc and I already have several things planned over the next few months, and she's coming in this weekend for her birthday and is staying to watch the Saints playoff game Sunday with me and some other mutual friends. I've already got a bottle of champagne in the fridge for her tomorrow morning and dinner plans for her Saturday night. :bowtie:  

I must say, life is pretty good. 

Happy New Year, y'all! And WHO DAT!?

I will now open the floor for questions. :lol:  

Users who are viewing this thread