What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yellowstone - Paramount TV (1 Viewer)

Well she did a good job of distracting Jimmy..
Jimmy will loose a couple spots in the rankings after that ride.
Man, he was becoming one of my favorite characters.. 

Jamie scrambling as he thought the governor was calling them in to discuss the "lesson" incident.. Now is about to become the AG..

Not sure what the Governor's plan with this move is regarding the land grab, but looking forward to finding out :popcorn:  

Well she did a good job of distracting Jimmy..
Hmmm... Guess it wasn't a setup as she showed up to help him at the hospital... 5 minutes in and a good line already... new girlfriend.."is that swollen because of .".. nurse "nope, that is god given" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The face off against the bikers was intense.. Had no idea which way it was going to go.
Kip's look was a true :oldunsure:  after the graves were dug..

And now we know the Governor's plan to save Yellowstone.. Whether Jamie can pull it off or not is the big question.

Beth is the best planner out there. Hit a money grubbing person where it hurts the most. 

Well that explains the hatred Beth has for Jamie. :(

Guessing that was Rip, aka would have been a father, as a young boy in the barn. 

how the heck do you watch the first season of this?.  Does Paramount ever show reruns?

how the heck do you watch the first season of this?.  Does Paramount ever show reruns?
They did a lot leading up to the start of the new season.  I guess once the season started they shut that down.  It would probably be a good idea if they did start showing again to bring in new viewers.

They did a lot leading up to the start of the new season.  I guess once the season started they shut that down.  It would probably be a good idea if they did start showing again to bring in new viewers.
i can't even find it on the app.  weird.

Well that explains the hatred Beth has for Jamie. :(

Guessing that was Rip, aka would have been a father, as a young boy in the barn. 
No doubt, but I find it almost impossible they wouldn’t go over that same information with Beth once she went inside prior to the procedure.  

No doubt, but I find it almost impossible they wouldn’t go over that same information with Beth once she went inside prior to the procedure.  
Stop with your reality thoughts.  There is no place for that on the Yellowstone

There is an article out there ( sorry on my phone so don't have the link) where they said this was common practice many years ago on reservations. A guardian ( which he was being) could check them in and sign forms for them without them being aware of what was signed. :(

There is an article out there ( sorry on my phone so don't have the link) where they said this was common practice many years ago on reservations. A guardian ( which he was being) could check them in and sign forms for them without them being aware of what was signed. :(
Interesting.  That would be dirty of Jamie no doubt. 

Here is a link: https://www.tvguide.com/news/yellowstone-finally-revealed-why-beth-hates-jamie/

yellowstone drew inspiration from a dark piece of history for this scene. A similar thing to what happened to Beth actually happened to thousands of Native American women. In the '60s and '70s, the Indian Health Service carried out a campaign of forced sterilization, often performed without the understanding and consent of the woman being operated on. 
:(

Ending last night was abrupt... Started to think Paramount messed up until they played the "coming in the last 4 episodes of the season" ..

And only 4 episodes left???? :cry:

Rip Wheeler is one of my all time favorite characters. I wanna be just like him. 
I can’t believe Rip only had 1 line of dialog in this week’s episode.  He is easily #1 on the show, he’s in a tier of his own and then I have Kayce at the top of tier 2, with Beth right on his heels.  I feel the same ways as you, Rip’s character is right up there with some of the all time greats.

I can’t believe Rip only had 1 line of dialog in this week’s episode.  He is easily #1 on the show, he’s in a tier of his own and then I have Kayce at the top of tier 2, with Beth right on his heels.  I feel the same ways as you, Rip’s character is right up there with some of the all time greats.
1. Beth

2. Rip

3. Lloyd

4. whoever else

5. In a bottom tier all her own, Monica.  Drags the show down every time they put her on screen.  Just so dull and whiny.

Kevrunner said:
I love seeing him kick ###. Dude has control of ####. 

Interesting twist with Jamie.. Loved the woman giving him the information when she said "I wouldn't be mad at your dad, I wouldn't want to know about the why either". John's Talk with Jamie in front of the Fireplace was perfect way to respond.

The Rip storyline had me laughing a few times... Choosing a good morning over a good day was the right decision...
Loved his " when we get back, I'm going to kill you with my bare hands." for having to listen to her go on and on and on...   :lol:

Casey was also amazing with his understanding of the situation at the rustlers house.. "Turn your chest towards the house" saved the guys life. 

A LOT left to cram into 3 episodes. 

That explains a lot for Jamie. Have to expect him to go off the rails here in self destruct mode. I’m guessing Beth uses it to her advantage somehow. 

Is Jamie’s father the guy who was introduced recently (Wade Morrow), him and John hate each other and have a long history.  The poor fella who is his sidekick has got a beat down from both John and Rip, hopefully Kayce (this is the way they spell his name in credits) gets a go at him in the next episode.

Is Jamie’s father the guy who was introduced recently (Wade Morrow), him and John hate each other and have a long history.  The poor fella who is his sidekick has got a beat down from both John and Rip, hopefully Kayce (this is the way they spell his name in credits) gets a go at him in the next episode.
I doubt he is the father. John said something about him stealing something no cowboy should ever steal. To which he responded " come and get it" :popcorn:  

Need to have more Rip and Kayce.   Beth being a bad A$$ each week is getting long in the tooth.  "I am the tornado and you are the trailer!"  "I always stay dirty!"  We get it she  is tough.  The bunk houses guys are entertaining and the barrel racers are hot and new more time with them.   Mopey butt Jamie is also tiresome.  

I doubt he is the father. John said something about him stealing something no cowboy should ever steal. To which he responded " come and get it" :popcorn:  
Yeah, I just rewatched the episode, I didn’t even think about the scene where Jamie was reading his birth certificate, his dad’s last name was Randall. 

Setup from the start but...... How the heck would they know where to setup a sniper if they are just now finding the remains of his previous kills :confused:

dkp993 said:
snogger said:
Setup from the start but...... How the heck would they know where to setup a sniper if they are just now finding the remains of his previous kills :confused:
They were following her the whole time.  
I get they were following her.. But they drove up that dirt embankment and were parked for 30 seconds before she took off running.
In that short time, he had time to jump of his horse, setup on a ridge overlooking exactly where she would run to?

Suspension of belief times 10.. but at least he is dead :thumbup:  

They keep packing more and more into each episode and yet only 2 episodes left...

The ranch hands getting stomped to death ( still have very little knowledge on what the old man stole and why so much anger), The battle of wits between Beth and the lady from the company that wants the land, John willing to lose everything over a promise he made decades ago rather then secure it for decades, The kid Rip let go being seen by another ranch hand who thought he was dead... 

Seems this season is going to leave us on a cliff waiting until the next season, whenever that will be.. :oldunsure:  

I get they were following her.. But they drove up that dirt embankment and were parked for 30 seconds before she took off running.
In that short time, he had time to jump of his horse, setup on a ridge overlooking exactly where she would run to?

In a previous episode, there was the missing girl found dead in the area.

In a previous episode, there was the missing girl found dead in the area.
yea.. as soon as they showed her broke down my first statement to my wife was "Did the producers set us up for her down fall??"   :oldunsure:  

Just didn't make sense that they had 30 seconds to setup the sniper to kill him. Especially since she refused to get out of the car at first.. 
As I said, willing to suspend belief as I love this show..

They keep packing more and more into each episode and yet only 2 episodes left...

The ranch hands getting stomped to death ( still have very little knowledge on what the old man stole and why so much anger), The battle of wits between Beth and the lady from the company that wants the land, John willing to lose everything over a promise he made decades ago rather then secure it for decades, The kid Rip let go being seen by another ranch hand who thought he was dead... 

Seems this season is going to leave us on a cliff waiting until the next season, whenever that will be.. :oldunsure:  
I sure hope that Teeter and the other ranch hand just only got roughed up pretty good and will be lucky enough to get the same doctors who worked miracles on Jimmy.

I didn’t realize that the actress who plays Teeter (Jennifer Landon) is the daughter of one of the most famous TV actors of all time, Micheal Landon who starred in Little House on the Prairie, Bonanza, Highway To Heaven to name a few, he’s a Hollywood legend.

I sure hope that Teeter and the other ranch hand just only got roughed up pretty good and will be lucky enough to get the same doctors who worked miracles on Jimmy.

I didn’t realize that the actress who plays Teeter (Jennifer Landon) is the daughter of one of the most famous TV actors of all time, Micheal Landon who starred in Little House on the Prairie, Bonanza, Highway To Heaven to name a few, he’s a Hollywood legend.
Cool info there.

Yea, they left it ominous on the Ranch hands in the water..
The fact they showed the shoreline as the horses left the river and no one on the shore left me with the "They be dead" feeling..
But then again, I thought the same thing for Jimmy so..... :oldunsure:  

yea.. as soon as they showed her broke down my first statement to my wife was "Did the producers set us up for her down fall??"   :oldunsure:  

Just didn't make sense that they had 30 seconds to setup the sniper to kill him. Especially since she refused to get out of the car at first.. 
As I said, willing to suspend belief as I love this show..
You just kind of have to believe he was already out there as they set up the "sting."  They knew generally where the other girl broke down and was killed.  They also had to have a decent idea where these other girls were grabbed.  They set Monica up in a similar area and send him out on horseback in the general vicinity with the long gun.  Radio that she's been picked up at X.  They're heading Y direction.  Radio that she's running from him on foot.  He can get set up.  Find them on the scope.  Boom.  Head shot.  

Lol.  So ridiculous.  But, still, such a fun show. 

Cool info there.

The fact they showed the shoreline as the horses left the river and no one on the shore left me with the "They be dead" feeling..
Yes, we got the same feeling but it will be hard for them to deliver the message if they are dead....

It also seemed like they could have gotten away before it started.  It seemed like they just stood there until they started getting pounded but I guess the bravado of standing up to them was more than survival instincts.

Cool info there.

Yes, we got the same feeling but it will be hard for them to deliver the message if they are dead....

It also seemed like they could have gotten away before it started.  It seemed like they just stood there until they started getting pounded but I guess the bravado of standing up to them was more than survival instincts.
Agreed on coulda run.. but they weren't expecting the attack and the guy tried to go help the girl as she was closer to the cowboys then he was. Agreed on the message.. Can't deliver a message if you are dead as John would have no idea who did the trampling. :popcorn:  

The thing that bothered me about the river scene was Teeter staying in the water.  She has no qualms about being with the guys in the bunkhouse, shamelessly chasing one of the guys, invites the guy to skinny dip, yet when her safety is threatened, she keeps herself hidden underwater covering herself with her arms?  Get up and get out of the water when threatened, that's what that person would do, topless or not.

Users who are viewing this thread