What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Baseball and Basketball Forums - Time to merge with FFA? (1 Viewer)

JuniorGong

Footballguy
It seems to me that there is really no reason to have separate Baseball and Basketball Forums as both seem to be very low volume. In fact, pretty sure the one basketball topic in the FFA receives a lot more action than the entire Basketball Forum. Now that there is a separate Political Forum (coupled with there being just less people around), the volume of threads in the FFA seems way down and I would have to imagine that merging all the active threads in the baseball and basketball forums would breath some life into the FFA. I also think it would draw more traffic to each of those threads. I'm not really seeing a downside here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm okay with either of these two changes:

1) merge the baseball and basketball forums with the FFA

or 

2) move all soccer threads to their own new forum

I'm not okay with keeping the status quo. 

There appears to be so much traffic in the FFA, baseball and basketball threads would fall of the first page very quickly and lost.

They should stay where they are.

Is there really a basketball forum? I vaguely remember seeing one in the past, but there's no longer a link for it under Community?

Vote no on the baseball forum. I like it where it is.

I like the team-specific threads in the sub-forums.  Often some good minutiae discussions in there that would probably be boring to those who don't follow that particular team if they were thrown into a general baseball thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so we are clear, not talking about a lot of traffic here. The Basketball Forum hasn’t seen a post since July and The Baseball Forum sees the majority of its postings in one thread with maybe another 5-10 threads with semi regular postings.

Just so we are clear, not talking about a lot of traffic here. The Basketball Forum hasn’t seen a post since July and The Baseball Forum sees the majority of its postings in one thread with maybe another 5-10 threads with semi regular postings.
:lmao: July was a week ago and it’s the off-season. 

The Baseball Forum is terrible.  It has more cliques than a sorority.  There are only like 20 posters and they're all in the same private leagues so their fantasy advice is full of lies and deceit.

Users who are viewing this thread