What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chargers vs Browns - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Is there a bigger dropoff from starter to backup in the NFL than Joey Bosa to Damion Square?

Browns were having success running the ball, and then had a 20 yard rushing gain dissolved by a face mask penalty that wasn't even part of the play, and then only tried one more run in the next six plays. Peculiar.

Browns were having success running the ball, and then had a 20 yard rushing gain dissolved by a face mask penalty that wasn't even part of the play, and then only tried one more run in the next six plays. Peculiar.
Browns are gonna Brown.  it’s who they are.  

Mayfield can't really expect to hold onto the ball that long and get anything but sacked.

Browns have to be pretty happy to play almost the entire first quarter (and now more) on the opponent's side of the field. What happened to that Chargers' offense from that first drive?

Last edited by a moderator:
"This has been a better Chargers' defense over the last couple of weeks, and the reason why..."

The reason why is because they stopped playing the Rams and Chiefs.

i’m not sure what to think of the play calling. 

i like that they’re being aggressive, but at some point, don’t you just go with what’s working and be patient and put points on the board?

i’m not sure what to think of the play calling. 

i like that they’re being aggressive, but at some point, don’t you just go with what’s working and be patient and put points on the board?
Especially seeing the Chargers have one of the best secondaries in the game, and their run defense is one of the worst. Keep hitting that line, and there's almost certainly to be a hole somewhere.

I don't know how effective it was, but I liked Mayfield's interest in throwing a block there.

Allen is really having a difficult time today - laughable lateral, muffed punt return, running into his own player...

Browns showing success with the screen, so how soon until they decide to not throw any more?

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke Johnson

• 3 targets 
  • 3 receptions
  • 57 yards
Jarvis Landry

• 7 targets
  • 2 receptions
  • 11 yards
Antonio Callaway

• 8 targets
  • 1 reception
  • 9 yards
You are the offensive coordinator of the 30th ranked offense in the NFL.

Who would you decide to use more in the passing game?

Duke Johnson

• 3 targets 
  • 3 receptions
  • 57 yards
Jarvis Landry

• 7 targets
  • 2 receptions
  • 11 yards
Antonio Callaway

• 8 targets
  • 1 reception
  • 9 yards
You are the offensive coordinator of the 30th ranked offense in the NFL.

Who would you decide to use more in the passing game?
it’s a mystery. 

Users who are viewing this thread