What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Falcons - Week 11 (1 Viewer)

lol, so not surprised it is  :tumbleweed:  in here. If cowboys jump out to a big lead can probably hear from some, but i didn't even think there would be a game thread. 

Way to go NFL to give us this damn game cause the Eagles got the game of the week 

The refs are allowing Trufant to play very physical against Copper. On the short incomplete pass in the endzone, it could've been called defensive holding. A better pass by Zak - it was thrown behind him - would've been a TD. On Cooper's other target, a uncatchable ball thrown under duress,  there was also a lot of grabbing.

lol, so not surprised it is  :tumbleweed:  in here. If cowboys jump out to a big lead can probably hear from some, but i didn't even think there would be a game thread. 

Way to go NFL to give us this damn game cause the Eagles got the game of the week 
WTF?

These threads are dead because of you and your cronies. Cowboys fans can’t have a discussion w/o some obnoxious Eages fan telling us their biased opinion and talk down to us like you actually know football.

Your team was a joke last year and now that your bum coach doesn’t have Frank Reich your offense is a joke.

Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of guys not named Insein or dshocker . I’ll add need2know because he’s funny and doesn’t do the talking down know it all shtick. 

Go away, weirdo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever been by a stockyard when it's full. That's what this game smells like
It is embarrassing how bad these teams are.

I can't figure out this Atlanta team and why they are so atrocious. Really feel for Julio, career getting wasted away at the end here

Cowboys score a TD and were an extra point away from putting game out of reach. But they miss XP.  Score is 12-9. Falcons with a glimmer of hope

That glimmer  is extinguished by what else but a Matt Ryan pick

Why the hell are they still talking about this abomination of a game when pretty much every single other game on right now is more interesting? It is like Fox/NFL want people to now watch football. 

definitely NFL has 2 or 3 other games with a last minute drive to tie or win a game, and i have to sit here and listen to these guys filate themselves about how this was a really good game. 
Huh? Who said it was a good game? I never posted until it was over (simply supporting my team when we won).

Anyway, it was a decent defensive game. We made ATL kick FGs which saved us.

STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:
WTF?

These threads are dead because of you and your cronies. Cowboys fans can’t have a discussion w/o some obnoxious Eages fan telling us their biased opinion and talk down to us like you actually know football.

Your team was a joke last year and now that your bum coach doesn’t have Frank Reich your offense is a joke.

Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of guys not named Insein or dshocker . I’ll add need2know because he’s funny and doesn’t do the talking down know it all shtick. 

Go away, weirdo!
Babydeamon

Users who are viewing this thread